Are chinks human?

Are chinks human?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devocalization
youtu.be/HzN908O3KBY?list=PLIx5XE9uj6r1C8TkVnFMdoe2uupZ0XULu&t=22
io9.gizmodo.com/brain-scans-show-that-dogs-are-as-conscious-as-human-ch-1442003302
motherjones.com/environment/2011/07/cats-tnr-birds-feral/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sub

No.
Japanese and maybe the phillipines after they voted in based president whatever his name is are the only bearable chinks.

Also if khazakstan goes back to praising Tengri they become based again.

Yeah.

Chinks are not human and the honorable japanese should have genocided them all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devocalization
It seems to be a common practice not unique to China.

Reminder that there are countless dogs in China who are kept in cages their entire lives until the day they're taken out and skinned alive for their fur.

>Removing the vocal cord of a bunch of shit-assed bark machines that do nothing but wander around and bark at every fucking thing

Who cares, at least they aren't torturing them instead like they normally do.

fuck m8

They just really hate dogs over there

good, i hate noisy fucking dogs

So, when do we finally gas the chinks?

so? animals are made for eating

NUKE THIS SHIT COUNTRY MY GOD

I think if you had thousands of wild dogs like in China and other countties you're be a lot less sympathetic about them

Just imagine them as seagulls but on the ground

t. Cheng

No, they are not.

I'm Korean and the only thing that can really make me REEEEEEEEEEE is being mistaken for a fuckin chink.

why did you remove the vid!?

>autistic adhorrent post
>by a leaf
WHY

AM

I

NOT

SURPRISED?

That's what happens when you take away their opium.

>euthanising feral dogs is the same as torturing them
Spotted the subhuman

Fuck off leaf, know your place.

Pol rekt thread

WHAT IS THE RECIPE FOR VOCAL CHORDS OP I KNOW THE CHINKS HAVE ONE.

Let's reintroduce it.

They remove the vocal cords because the sound of a dog crying out in pain, and confusion as some fucking subhuman tortures it, is actually extremely distressing to humans. Even a fucking chink. So instead of stopping the absolutely degenerate, subhuman act, they just rip put the vocal cords, causing it more pain.

I realllllly want all Chinese people to die.

Source?

Non-Chinese do this with a lot of other animals, so I don't see why it's so big just because it's a dog.

They seriously are soulless. They don't even stop at animals, they do this to their own people as well.

No, the japs should have wiped them out a while ago

fucking hell

source?

the world would be a better place if the good guys had managed to wipe out the jews and the chinks

>muh dogs
I wish you white people would care about other animals and the environment as much as you do about stupid dogs

I'm a non-interventionist for the most part, but I don't think anyone would miss the Chinese if they were nuked.

NO. NUKE THEM NOW.

T. Numale cat lover

What's with you faggots being emotional in this thread? Are you liberals or something?

asking why people care more about dogs than other animals is like asking why people care more about their own children than other people's

We wish you'd care about anything... I mean if you had a soul.

because woof

I want to fuck a kid.

i fucking despise Asians, i hope a race war happens within the next century and all chinks are wiped off the face of the planet

fug, you know they gonna eat that shit too because they didnt strangle it first

Dogs have more loyalty, and heart then most people. Just like kids. Adults ruin everything.

No, we just have souls, unlike you gooks. I know a soul is a foreign concept for you people.

Would you guys rather have your gf fucked by a dog than a Chink?

We are getting raped in the west by our Jew handlers, but at least I don't have to wear a mask when I step outside. The Chinese will kill themselves.

>Leaf and likely chink wants dog in his mouth
didn't see that one coming

yes. in fact they are smarter, healthier, and overall better than you stupid amerifat

Fuck off chink

I don't mind dogs, but I wouldn't want to live with a doggo.

>Just like kids. Adults ruin everything.
Kids are fucking evil, what the fuck are you talking about?

Westerners like their dogs barking. How else would you know he is fighting off niggers and dune coons?

So smart they were still stuck in medieval times 100 years ago and only keep up now by stealing and copying everything we do and invent.

>mutated scum from unbearable smog and dirty working conditions

>smarter, healthier, better

no.

you just know

t. muhammad

Absolutely true. Extremely lean tasty source of protein. Know your place on the food chain you fucking nob gobbling PETA faggots.

Canada, why did you let these chink goblins infest your country

fuck off nigger
kek you are one to brag goatfucker

No and they never have been

This is bait

Not dogs.

>The all animals should be treated the same even though they are all extremely different meme.

>complain about saddest refugee pictures thatll make you say fuck borders n shit
>proceeds to post saddest dog pictures thatll make you say fuck chinks n shit

Sup Forums in a nutshell
no less of two faced cunt compared to the leftied they always whine about

It really would have. It makes me sad to think of all the people that died for nothing when we could have actually made the world a better place. Stupid dumbass japan and dumbass Hitler could have had it all.

youtu.be/HzN908O3KBY?list=PLIx5XE9uj6r1C8TkVnFMdoe2uupZ0XULu&t=22

>goatfucker
that was a mistranslation. we dont fuck goats we fucj anime girls

People who don't have respect for man's best friend, our ally whom we have bred for loyalty and to help us herd other animals, protect our property, hunt other animals, track humans , are subhuman savages.

I am convinced that the Chinese are inhuman, locust-like creatures with no respect for the other organisms of the planet. It is as though an insectoid race of aliens landed on earth and mimicked our looks then began their purpose of consuming as much resources as possible without any consideration for dignity or humanity.

And the only thing that can cure this nature is growing up in a western country, or sometimes growing up in Hong Kong or Taiwan .

We're not asking chinks to help dogos, just not to be subhuman about it.

dogs are worth more than sand niggers

fags, once you eat dogs, you aint gonna go back. the meat is just so tender, full of flavour.

All fucking chinks are subhuman fucks. Why do you think most of the worlds worst atrocities happened in the chink countries. The biggest thing with those swamp rats is they are smarter than the niggers so they are more cunning.

No they're not. Never were and never will be. Their alien species or possible evolved from different kind of monkeys. Chinks life is worth nothing, they killed their own in millions, they will gladly kill anybody else if it benefits them.

Kazakhs are only cultural Muslims. Those few retards that decide to go ISIS they usually get purged by the government.

There isn't any hypocrisy here, Chang.

Lefties saying "fuck borders" is stupid and against their self interests since floods of African and arab boat people makes tgeir countries much worse.

On the other hand when we distrust and despise inhuman chunks that show no basic respect for earth's life forms even to the long term ally of our species, this harms us and is against our interests in no way.

It's good for the white man to regard china as an enemy competing to overthrow western dominance and be aware of the lack of humanity their rule would be characterised by.

>When that bitch just wont shut up

Ty based china street doctor.

China hate thread?China hate thread

>And the only thing that can cure this nature is growing up in a western country, or sometimes growing up in Hong Kong or Taiwan .
in other words, they should all immigrate here?

and you guys call them stupid.

the treatment is needed for wh*Te subhumans aswell, let's do it my non-wh*Te brothers

ain't clickin' on that shit

>this webm again
it only looks bad out of context. the dude being sucked on was bitten by a snake and they are headed towards the hospital

I reserve my empathy for children and dogs, who are basically like human children.

Yep. Stop whining over stupid animals like dumb redditfags.

t. Chang Rosenberg Al-Swedendi

No, I actually hate chinks more than nogs or Jews.

They will be the big threat over the next couple of decades and if they succeed human decency is gone and in its place sub-human chink trash.

India nuke china win?

Because dogs were selectively bred to be hyper-emotional and thus are capable of extreme levels of suffering. Morality is tied to the capacity to suffer and the range of scope of such.

Next nangking when?

a doggo is still more human than a nigger

Good. I fucking hate dogs.

io9.gizmodo.com/brain-scans-show-that-dogs-are-as-conscious-as-human-ch-1442003302

Grabbed the first link, but I know there are better sci-mag sources for the increasingly interesting neuroscience of dogs.

They are extremely conscious and capable of a rich range of emotions, some are quite intelligent on top of that.

Abuse to them should be viewed as not entirely distinct from abusing children.

You're trying too hard, even for Sup Forums. Go drink a beer and chill.

>They are extremely conscious and capable of a rich range of emotions, some are quite intelligent on top of that.
I'm Pretty sure this is were the intense flavour comes from.
Yummy Yummy.

It's true though. I hate these furry faggots.

kys Chang

I don't know, man. I like dogs, but their fucking barking makes me sick. I wouldn't do this myself, but I can kind of understand why some people would.

How "humane do you think a lion or pack of wolves tearing a deer or gazelle to shreds in the wild is ? Fuck of with this, dogs is better crap, Pigs are smarter and have a higher capacity for emotions than dogs. It's a culture fucking norm and nothing more. Wake up and smell the dog bacon.

Feral cats can carry disease that infect people and they are bad for the environment.
This is pretty good read
motherjones.com/environment/2011/07/cats-tnr-birds-feral/