Why didn't Ron Paul win in a landslide against Mitt Romney...

Why didn't Ron Paul win in a landslide against Mitt Romney? Every single debate he dominated everyone else and literally never said anything wrong meanwhile Mitt Romney was your typical Neocon retard flip flopping all the time.

Are boomers just retarded? Did (((they))) just not want him to win? Literally what could have caused him to lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIm3FTivtEM
youtube.com/watch?v=gAL5rMu8N5Y
cc.com/video-clips/o2ywub/the-colbert-report-ron-paul
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he was third party and third party never wins because "third party never wins i better not waste my vote"

The Republican party was rigged, many people think Ron Paul was jewed out of winning Nevada, and also not as many people were awake back then. The Tea Party was not the majority segment of the party and there was no alt right faction.
I did as much as I could to support Ron Paul in '08 and I really hoped for some kind of mass awakening and to some extent it happened, but the left wing wackos also gained far more ground that I thought they would through the SJW movement. I was already kind of blackpilled by '12 but I still supported Ron Paul that election, I just didn't expect much.
He wasn't third party, ignore this newfag.

>WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD, YOU MIGHT ASK!

Truth. He was telling people cold hard to swallow truth. You have to lie to people to win.

Because even if Romney was a cultist he still appealed more to Christians.

He had no tricks for using the media jews against themselves like Donald did.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIm3FTivtEM

Ron Paul is not Kosher

but donnie trumpie is 100% kosher

Trump is basically a third party candidate, and he still won.

Because there was an entire effort to suppress him and his movement.

They only allow people who are business/corporate friendly. Which is why they allowed Trump for so long in the primaries, until the Never Trumpers tried to stop him. They expected a pivot during the general, and when they realized that wasnt coming, they and the Dems + MSM committed a massive smear campaign to destroy him, but they failed massively. Then Trump gets into office and tries to extend an olive branch (Preibus as CoS, RNC hirings into admin, starting off with healthcare). That failed, and now Trump is doing his own thing.

Trump himself maybe a third party candidate, but look at some of his cabinet picks. That's about as GOP establishment as they get (Betsy Devos, Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, etc).

Because Ron paul never made it on TV

I think this is a big component. Donald Trump even before running was one of the most famous people in the world. His massive fame, fortune, and adeptness at manipulating media even when it was at opposition to him were all unique.
Those are attributes that most likely won't be shared by his successor, whoever it may be.
There is still a lot of work to be done to awaken the masses so that we can keep executive power out of establishment hands. I think we need a better vetting process to weed out compromised legislative candidates as well. There needs to be a kind of websites like opensecrets that makes public all candidates connections to lobbies, outside countries and corporate connections.

he was the Bernie of the right, except he was actually the good guy unlike him...

the RNC may have destroyed him in 2012 but WE really let Rand down in 2016 and now we must reap what we have sown.

boomers hate the thought of non interventionism. the boys aint dying the economy aint either is how they mostly see it.

Most people are idiots. If there is Ron Paul on one side saying
You have responsability for your own life
And some retard on the other side saying:
I WILL GURANTEE U HEALTHCARE HUR
The idiots will vote for free shit.

I remember it vividly.

He was going to win iowa and sweep the primary, but a week before the caucus the media brought up his newsletter with racist content and simultaneously shilled the fuck out of Santorum.

Never before did a nobody got shilled up from 5% to 30%. Ron came in third with 22%, romney and santorum took 25.

The republic was lost.

lmao so blatant

>Why didn't Ron Paul win in a landslide against Mitt Romney?

Because people like having roads.

people didn't know he was even running because he was hardly mentioned

Reminds me of when he was leading in some major poll (I forget which) and when discussing the results on tv, they showed 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place but declined to mention who was in first.

Its only a matter of time, leaf . . .

A part of me died that day. The part of me that still believed what my Civics teacher taught me about democracy was true.

I remember donating money to the "blackout" money bomb...

Donald Trump would never have been elected if the media had allowed Ron Paul a fair shot at the nomination.

Watching the media torpedo Ron Paul's campaign was when I woke the fuck up.

Fighting in the Ron Paul rEVOLution was the ultimate political black pill.

Same. That was the first time I ever got politically involved. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing or why nobody else seemed to see it. Really made it clear to my eyes that no real change is possible and that politics/voting is a total waste of time. Its far better to just live outside the state as much as possible. Find our own little pockets and glimpses of anarchy and try to slowly sway people to our side.

It wasn't his turn.
The jewing of elections has been a thing for quite a while.

They found newsletters from decades ago to turn away the centrists and liberals

And they simply cling to his antiwar attitude to turn away the Republican majority

We got our revenge though!

DJT is the gift that just keeps on giving. If you can't change the system, you can at least strip away its dignity.

I'm waiting for Donald to tell Mitch McConnel and Paul Ryan they're not allowed to pee standing up.

If Democracy is a farce, at least this episode is a funny one.

Ron Paul should and actually would have won the 2012 Republican Primary. Many are aware of how the DNC completely robbed Bernie Sanders of this past Democratic Primary election; however, fewer are aware the RNC did the exact same thing to Ron Paul in the 2012 election. This is why Trump is having such a hard time with both established Dems and Reps. He got all the news coverage thinking there is no way in hell he could win. The initial thinking was this would take the wind out of the sails of Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, who the RNC establishment feared. It actually worked in this sense, but they did not ever predict Trump would actually win.

The fact that they don't even have a tax reform bill through the Senate yet just illustrates the magnitude of their incompetence.

bump

I think he was actually in second place so
but I couldn't find it either.

I KNOW it is on the daily show, because Lebowitz made mad dosh off being the only motherfucker to mention voldemorte on cable. If someone could stomach the research the image could be recovered.

the old GOP is full of neocons and at that time their voterbase was "MUH WARS, MURICA FOCK YEAH PEW PEW PEW!" kind of morons

they would never vote for a pacifist libertarian

funny that Trump got elected by a similar non-interventionist agenda because the GOP voterbase changed and he flip flopped back to full neocon

Because Ron Paul didn't know how to play the media and the Internet didn't have nearly the influence back then as it does today. He tried to fix the Republican Party but couldn't, instead an outsider came in and demolished it.

Ron Paul was a meme candidate, not to be taken seriously.

Yeah, thats it. Definitely on the daily show. Start at 4:40. There was another time where it actually just showed 1st, 3rd, and 4th but I can't find it right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAL5rMu8N5Y

That brought me back to Ron Paul's appearance on Colbert. Colbert actually seemed like an ok guy during the Bush years.
cc.com/video-clips/o2ywub/the-colbert-report-ron-paul

I miss him. Every interview with him I've seen reiterates in my mind that he is a genuinely good person committed to his ideals and would have been the best president we ever had.

I wish Rand was more like him. He is still probably the best in the Republican party but nowhere near as good. Tries to play too many games.

ron paul's a dumb faggot that always has his theories (and policies) completely debunked. a country led by him would turn to shit in half a term.