Monogatari

Monkey > Crab > Bee > Phoenix > Doll > Cat > Snail > Bat > actual shit > Snake. >>>>>>>>>>> Kiss-shot.

Snakefags have no power here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSTlMjQsDTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crab superior

no

In terms of tushies, at least.

carl a best

monkey butt best butt

Nadeko is so much best girl.

Nadeko detected.

best doujin

yep

I just wanted to say that i've fapped to that doujin 4 times

You're literally a homosexual

youtube.com/watch?v=cSTlMjQsDTQ

>making friends would lower my intensity as a human

is araragi a chuuni

Nadeko a cute. A CUTE!

why am i in love with an anime lesbian?
someone please help

Dat hat.

snakefags GET OUT

Snake is best girl.

I prefer short haired monkey, but she's till the best.

Are we talking about muh waifushit or characters and their arcs?

Waifushit
Monkey = Vampire > Snake = Phoenix = Doll > Snake = Bee > Crab > Cat = Snail

Characters and their arcs
Kaiki > Snake > Doll = Crab = Kiss-shot > Monkey = Bee = Phoenix > Cat > Snail

Snail is literally the least interesting, attractive and unique character in the series.

Replace cat with snake in both lists and your pretty much dead on.

Never. I fucking hate Hanekawa and the fact that both Cat arcs were almost the same. Snake has the best arc in the series and I'd say she looks cute, but her personality is shit

I should've added Tiger in the arc list, on the Doll/Crab/Kiss-shot level

>Snake has the best arc in the series
Snake was the weakest aspect of the Snake arcs though.

In Nadeko Snake, Kanbaru's development was more interesting
In Nadeko Medusa, Kaiki being an actual character was more interesting

Snake herself isn't that much more interesting than the others. Pretty much just Rainy Devil if Kanbaru never got over it and a lot slower in execution, that's it. Resolved using the same sort of preachy cheese-filled speech about believing yourself at the end that Nisio sucks at writing and everything, just like most other arcs.

Snail's nothing amazing in terms of character writing but she's a lot better than Bee, Phoenix and Snake atleast. Simple but effective enough character arc of being lost -> helping somone when their lost without fucking shoving "deep" morals down your throat like how Nisio loves to do with half the cast in this series (the excorcists being the absolute worst example of this, even if they do all have their cool moments)

I'm mixing up Medusa and End due to the majority of Medusa being so unmemorable I guess

In Medusa the Ougi bits were more interesting too though

I would still fug this monkey abomination tbqh

Monkey > Snail = Crab = Bat > Bee > Bird = Cat = Doll > Else

Nadeko isn't really a good character but she perfectly fits her role. I csn't differentiate between Medusa and End too, but I think that they're both solid

Also Ougi scenes are fucking great, even in Tsukimonogatari which in my opinion is the worst arc in the series (together with both Snail arcs in MS: SS)

Idk why but Ougi turns me on

Snake > Bird > The rest aside from crab > shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> more shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crab.