Hunter x Hunter

>murderous psychopath trying to kill a cute and totally normal civilian
What the fuck is wrong with the clown?

Not enough love in childhood, probably bullied for being gay. Combine that with 1 in 10 million nen talent and you've got trouble.

His mind is filled with Bungee gum

I'm guessing quite lot.

Unrelated question: Why did the King expose Komugi to fatal poisoning?

Even if she was alright with it, that's fucked up. Why take her with him? Makes me wonder if there's more to it than it seems.

It was a lover's suicide.

I hope Togashi has recovered from his back pain and laziness.

Did you miss the part where he explicitly warned her about the poison being contagious and she didn't mind?

Did you know that bungee gum possesses the properties of bothRubber and Gum?

Your post was almost good, but then you had to be retarded.

I said that's still fucked up. Friends don't let friends die to lethal radiation poisoning.

It wasn't even necessary. They could've still played space chess with him in a decontamination suit or at a distance or something.

She played Gungi with her life on the line every game. She had a fucked up life.

Meruem realized soon after that denying her wish would have been foolish. Remember that Komugi had a crappy life. Her meeting a King who fell in love with her and wanted to die by her side was the best thing to ever happen to her.

Well, Meruem was selfish. He wanted her support in his last hours. That wasn't exactly a friend relationship.

Slav

Why Kurapika is so beautiful? I love him.

What you really should be asking is if Komugi would have still loved him if she knew what he was and that he was responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of her people.

What's more versatile, Nen or Stands?

He's gorgeous and a great character

Meruem had a surprisingly low death count, unless you mean his birth

Togashi gives up on hxh and passes it off to [insert mangaka here]. How does the series change?

nen, but certain stands are op as fuck

No.

Komugi had a weird, excessively deferential personality, she sort of blindly respected him from the start just because he's royal. I can't imagine her wanting to question him too much, she'd probably think he has the right to do what he wants.

The royal guards killed hundreds of thousands following his will. Though he did murder a child that we saw.

hxh is now written by fkmt and is about killua's budding gambling problem

>blindly

Do you think Hisoka and the Spiders will go to the Dark Continent? Of course I'm ignoring the possibility that Hisoka or any of the Spiders are dying in this current fight.

>meruem killed less innocent people than killua

Meruem cackling after the "I killed a child" speech is the most autistic moment since Killua killing those guys he bumped into because muh ball

No.

I thought it was pretty silly, especially with Pouf freaking out until I saw the parallel to Meruem being reminded of Komugi.

This this will probably be the last time we see them if the DC arc ever starts...

Killua is cute!

>little fairies will never put balls in your mouth

Why live?

It probably has happened, you just couldn't see them without nen.

He isn't a clown but a magician, Mr speedreader

Honestly, I think Hisoka is gonna die and then we'll get his backstory. His last name probably has some significance to it.

>defending a clown

>implying that hasn't already happened

Nen since you actually get to choose whatever power you want.

>>>/crunchyroll/

What's the point then.

if you cut the sun seal in half and touch one part with the moon seal, the other sun seal half will explode?

Why does he have to suffer so much

Meruem did nothing wrong

No one fucking knows because Kuroro gave incomplete/misleading explanations.

The end of Pika's back story was so brutal and cruel and it was just a description of what happened.

Uvo says they just came to get the eyes but theleter left at the village mplied the clan took something from them.

Also, did that irl who was injured nd being heled by Pairo and Kurapika discover the village?

Wasn't she found out of the village?

Kurapika's head, neck, and hands remind me of Thereportoftheweek.

I mean maybe she cam wondering in the village out of interest and discovered the bodies.

>D Hunter
>Don Freecs

How can Gon not be inovled in this arc.

I think you have been in Sup Forums for too long.

This fight better end next week.

>people think HxH is going to have a girmderp arc that kills everyone

What do you think DC will be? Full of friendly non-rapey tribals, nice little animals that secrete beer or something?

If you mean the DC I think that's what most of the fodder characters are for (Most of Beyond's group and probably a few of the Zodiacs).

Yeah, looks like it's gonna be a barrel of laughs

It's just gonna be more Hisoka inner monologue and gettin mobbed by puppets.

This fight has like 4 more chapters in it.

Could you please tell me what kinds of properties?

>implying it won't be
Zodiacs and Beyond's team look like complete jobbers, plus we've seen the Zodiacs be incompetent already.
Beyond's team > Zodiacs

My life is too tough why won't a Pap just come and suck me dry so I can live in bliss

What do you think about this card?

its not going to be derp girm thats for sure. yeah one or two will die. most arcs have at least one death.
fodder dying isn't grim, its telling us the power levels of the enemies
bunch of monsters that can kill people. something we've never seen in hxh huh. oh wait
yep jobbers. never a great job to have as an anime character.

Now, rank the phantom troupe

Lose the tub

wow dude, so much dust in your pussy

*crawling in my skin intensifies*

phantom troupe dying in agony when

but he's not a clown

That's what I'm afraid of. Hisoka inner monologue and counter attack next chapter > Chrollo's last keikaku chapter > Final Clash > Conclusion.

I feel like it should end next week, but it probably has two more chapters at least. Hopefully Togashi doesn't actually try to fill a volume up with this fight.

Chrollo 1
Hisoka 8
Uvo 7
Machi 10
Nobu 4
Topi 3
Paku 7
Franklin 6
Phinks 6
Feitan 8
Bono 9
Shizuku 5
Shalnark 6
Kalluto 5

as soon as Hisoka slays Chrollo. They'll jump him and get blown the fuck out.

Dark Continent says hello.

>Five superstate expeditions, one of which had over 1000 people: 28 survivors, only 3 of whom were able to return to their normal lives.
>Hunter Association is commissioned for the 4th one: 6 survivors, including the secret group with Netero
>B rank threat: Chimera ants. B+: Zobae disease. A: Ai, Pup, Brion, and Hellbell
>Nanika's "anyone can instantly die no matter where or who they are, just for being vaguely connected to someone who was given an impossible request" is considered the reference point for Grade A.

Why don't Mangakas who clearly have no desire to draw anymore just get ghostartists

The A level threats can cause mass hysteria/death among normal civilians.

Leorio is going to cure the Xobae disease.

great response
and we thought shit ton of people would die in Ant arc only the civilians and a handful of named characters, heck one came back to life as a girl... randomly imo

what a shitty fight

-DC Arc
-Spiders Conclusion Arc
-Gyro Arc

Alluka will be important in the second and/or third arc after she's revealed to be connected to the Ai.

Honestly, I don't believe that Togashi is writing or drawing most of this fight.

It's completely unlike any other fight in the series, in a bad way.

how about they do like Toriyama

Is it gay if i want to fuck Pika?

If you're a girl yes
If you're a guy also yes

If you've read the Buu Saga, you'd know Togashi always has been like Toriyama.

I think that was Hellbell's thing.

>"What's with that weird snake?"
>Suddenly everyone starts going full pic related

who's cuter? Pika or Kurama

1. pedo clown
2. cool-for-one-arc villain
3. edgy manlet
4. pink tsundere
5. tracksuit
6. big guy
7. samurai guy
8. vacuum girl
9. boxer mummy man
10. frankenstein
11. super saiyan cell phone boy
12. jew nose
13. cross dresser
14.literally who

Kurama isn't cute

>edgy manlet better than Phinks and Machi
Kill yourself

Are you calling Kortopi a literally who? He was more active than half of the spiders during the Yorkshin arc.

terrible taste user