Right Wing Rape Squads

>Swedish politician Patrik Liljeglod 'raped for his beliefs'
>A Swedish politician has revealed on Facebook that he was raped by a knife-wielding attacker because of his political leanings.
Source:
archive.is/ZcFRn

What's your thoughts about this one? Could we militarize right-wing faggots to keep the lefty cucks in line?

>assault someone
>do degenerate and pretty fucking gay shit with them
>they don't change their beliefs
>they get sympathy from lots of people in the world
>natsoc people are further demonized
>support builds for antifa

great plan famalam

India and Pakistan on the same side?

He's just lying his ass off. He was probably turning tricks behind the bus station as usual and his customer ran off without paying.

obviously. inserting objects into the ass of people has never been used as a degrading form of torture/abuse. that fat and ugly guy was probably just selling himself at Stora Torget.

Or he could just be lying about the whole ordeal to get sympathy and push his own political agenda.
Or he got raped by another leftie seeking to push something other than his comrade's shit.

Yeah, he's probably making it up, even if he isn't who gives a fuck, all Swedes are going to end up raped sooner or later, it's the national sport.

>right wing people
>anti gay
>going to rape a pro-gay leftist for being gay
You've gone full retard

Sure. There are all kinds of baseless accusations to be made in all directions. I really don't think a guy would lie about having been raped as a "hate crime" though, as it is really degrading to confess that in public. Faking a regular beating/choking with random threats would probably have been preferred.

haha nice meem

ah yes. as we all know, homophobia is not at all related to repressed homosexuality.

They would probably enjoy it.

Leftists enjoy getting wrecked in the rear-end. They're all faggots after all. This tactic wouldn't work.

This is a normal day for a politician.

>Leftists enjoy getting wrecked in the rear-end

You should know

>rape gay for being gay
made me kek substantially

After reading your responses on here, and looking at your flag, it's obvious you are a faggot. Topics like this are very sensitive to a weak, ''male'' such as yourself.
I'm glad there are plenty of Muslims in Scandinavia to get rid of you sodomites.

Hell, in America one of our cops just shot one of you perverts dead. And rightfully so.

5 hours long?

Sure. How tall are you and and how many reps of 1/2/3/4 do you do?

he was raped by a muslim who he is claiming was 'right wing'. thats how deep the delusion runs with these people. there is literally no way a white gay right winger would rape a huge burly man like this. story doesn't make sense. im going with the muslim theory

this

With that long hair, a Muslim probably thought he was raping a woman.

If the police find out he got twinkied with sandnigger semen then I hope it leaks, just like the faggot's broken asshole.
It would probably ruin his day worse than the rape.