British mother and son attacked on Nepalese mountain

liveleak.com/view?i=617_1505615513

Vacationing British mother and son attacked by old merchant woman on Nepalese mountain for not paying in full. Son runs ahead, completely abandoning mother.

"After getting my son and I a drink, the woman charged me THREE TIMES the printed price in the menu. When I questioned this, she went crazy saying I had to pay or she would kill me. I paid the money and left, she then chased us along the mountain side screaming and throwing rocks. "

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1501137418
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/nepal/10037481/What-drove-100-Sherpas-to-attack-Western-climbers-on-Everest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3DkqMjfqqPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the father?

He had a thing for bike wheels

How old is the son?

(((Scots))) gon Scot

checked the swastike on the mule

15 i think

he is 15

shes northern English I think actually

>British mother and son
>British

Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER COME HERE!

Based Nepalese Granny.
>Brazilian: "where muh money!!??"
>Arab Brit: "what money? Look! I don't have your money bruv!!"
>Brazilian: "Porra Caralho!!!!"
>Arab Brit: "I don't have your moneeeey!"

what a fucking poof

m.liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1501137418

Remainder: asians are subhumans.

That why it's better when the service is included in the price. It's always hard to understand how tips work in others countries

What does this have to do with politics, who gives a fuck.

Ah, the joys of travelling the world and getting murdered in some lawless shithole.

fuck off faggot, this is news

>get attacked on one of these nepalese mountains
>push them off the mountain
>walk away

This isnt a news board, its a politics board, you retard. News stories are posted here that relate to politics.

Why u mad tho roastie?

It's for politics AND news, you dumb nigger. Go whine is some twitter screenshot thread, you faggot.

If that was my mother I'd would have snapped my walking sticks tip of under a rock, tapering the metal into a sharp enough end to impale that yellow monkey. Then I'd chuck her stupid, nip body down the hill for her savage tribesmen to find in a month after some rays got at it.

Nuke Nepal.

Go away, newfriend

Everyone would beat island creatures with sticks for not paying debts

Never treat a foreigners with respect or dignity.
Whites are fucking retarded.

So you think they speak Portuguese in Napal? Is this some bad reference no one gets?

why do i find this so entertaining kek

fuck you cumskins. U gon get your asses handed. fuck off we're ACTUALLY full!

She charged 1000-2000 rupees for a coke that's well over 5 pounds.

Caught a glimpse at the end of the video and he's a bit of a lard arse desu.

The woman was free to shop elsewhere.

>old (((merchant))) woman

hah u fuckin keyboard warrior. If you were in her position you'd have become even much of a cuck.
You don't mess with remote mountain people you stupid monkey. You will just disappear from the face of the earth. There will be a few search teams looking for you but your corpse will have disintegrated by the time they find it.

What the hell are you talking about

see

She charged the extra money after they had already taken their drinks, you stupid.
Fucking gooky nep bitch tried to Jew them.

she probably divorced him, pretty easy to tell that because that son ran like a bitch and left his mother alone. what a little faggot bitch. if that was my mother the only reason id bepll ahead of her is to grab a big fucking rock to smash that bitch's head in for threatening my mother.

What a little coward the son is.

>They haven't seen it yet.

The autism is strong in this one.

>You don't mess with remote mountain people you stupid monkey

This is how manlets actually approach life

>thinking that attempting to push a goatperson off a mountain will end well for some foreign tourist

Do you know anything about Nepal?

In the middle of a fucking mountain the price is surely going to be higher than at the local mall.

Never trust a brit, she's probably lying.

Can we get a translation?

t. never left koolnagawattagatta

you don't fuck with asians in their own countries

Sorry diet Paco; No one gives a shit about the whore that birthed you, nor the fake scenario in which you imagine yourself the hero.

kek I've run from the "cops" in Somalia and Uganda m8, live a little.

t. nuMale faggot raised by a single mother

Why do people livestream thier attacks? Like did she turn her camera on before she started running?
Remember sletered westerners: poor people are often poor becuase they are dumb low iq violent backstabbing tribesman, that are like crabs in a bucket tearing down anyone that try's to build anything NOT poor because they are noble savages or some retarded maymay you were taught in school

haha ye YOLO m8 XD

I have had coworkers travel to nepal for work. They said it was worse than iraq minus the ackbaring.

>Do you know anything about Nepal?
Stories?
I have heard about Sherpas turning on climbers more and more, but nothing else
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/nepal/10037481/What-drove-100-Sherpas-to-attack-Western-climbers-on-Everest.html
Is just one example
Stories?

i didn't realize i could cringe this hard

>Somalia and Uganda
Just wondering out of all the wonderful places in the world you chose to visit shitholes?

t. never left koopikupaketa

Not sure, just how I am. Going to Pakistan to hike/motor bike in a few months

I'VE FOUGHT MUDCRABS THAT ARE TOUGHER THAN YOU

>Not sure, just how I am. Going to Pakistan to hike/motor bike in a few months
>Going to Pakistan

what are your initials mate , so when the news article appears we know it was you

WHY DONT YOU START RUNNING, SO I CAN STAB YOU IN THE BACK?

youtube.com/watch?v=3DkqMjfqqPc

From the state department traveler website:
IEDs:
In the past, there have been small-scale improvised explosive device (IED) incidents in various parts of Nepal, particularly during periods of heightened political tension. These reported incidents were not directed toward westerners or western interests.
Crime:
Although still relatively low, crime in Kathmandu and throughout the country has risen in some categories.
Financial Crimes and Theft:
Criminals use sophisticated scams, such as ATM skimming, particularly in Kathmandu.
You should consider exchanging money only at banks and hotels.
Valuables, including passports and cash should be stored in the hotel safety deposit box and not carried. The Nepal Tourist Police recommend that you carry a copy of your passport when going out.
Pick-pocketing and bag-snatching may occur at major tourist sites, including the Thamel district of Kathmandu.
Avoid walking alone after dark, carrying large sums of cash, and wearing expensive jewelry.
See the Department of State and the FBI pages for information on scams.
Violent Crimes:
There are reports of sexual assaults involving foreigners, including in popular tourist areas of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Foreigners have occasionally had sedative drugs placed in their food or drink by individuals who seek to rob or otherwise take advantage of them. Solo travelers, especially women, should take extra precautions to ensure their personal safety.
Nepali police forces may have limited resources to deter and investigate crimes. Their services are not up to Western standards. Many criminal cases reported to the police remain unresolved.
U.S. citizen victims of domestic violence may contact the Embassy for assistance.
This was just 1/5 of the warnings for US travelers. Fuck that, if I want to see nature I will visit Wyoming or Canada.
Eve France is unsafe these days, the whole god dam world is going to hell

this desu, may be she was misinformed. Prices go high as 200% up in the mountains.

topkek
get fucked britcucks!

WTF! The video claims she paid, but the crazy lady is chasing her for NOT paying. Why do white Europeans lie to make themselves look less colonial?

all these fucks ever do is get drunk and high off bee honey. fuck these people. why anyone ever fucking goes is beyond me. they are nothing but addicts who lash out at the world, but at the same time do anything for the money the people bring because they are worthless. Go vacation in decent white areas of the world. Give them your money, and enjoy the sights and comfort it brings. Fuck visiting black, brown, or yellow areas.

t. yellow

just because your coworker didn't get to eat dogs doesn't mean you can slander our country. Don't ever come here, gook!

forgot to get rid of that meme flag.
gib dollas

fug you gibe dope honey first

How much to have sex with your sister?
I kid friend. 99% chance you are white.

>Prices go high as 200% up in the mountains
Fair enough you can charge what you want, you'd think she'd put the correct price on the fucking menu though.
I'd have thrown the bloody rocks right back at her, the mentalist.

Faggot son I would have thrown that runt down the mountain

When will non-white subhumans evolve?

mountain honey are expensive senpai, we have to pay 2000 rupees for half a kilo.
nah im a local valley monkey
lol yea, i'd have freaked out too if some crazy looking villager was chasing me with stick and throwing rocks at me. But on those parts there are virtually no police presence so it's a good idea to get rough idea about the places/price from travel agency or have a guide with you.
Chink looking people like that one are dangerous because they have low iq. Those are the ones who join British/India gorkha army.

I'd grab that bitch granny by the throat and choke her and before she passes out, I'd toss her off the side of the path and scramble to the airport to get the fuck out of the country before people realised I murdered her.

Nah, if you've hauled the crap halfway up a mountain you can price gouge all you want. Posting a price and then trebling it on the fly is just blatantly ripping the piss though.

You will find traveler advices like this for every country.

2000 rupees? Wow, 3000 rupees is pretty expensive. Not sure if I am willing to part ways with 4000 rupees, friendo.
However, I can't fault anyone for taking advantage of idiots and scum who purposefully go to Nepal just to get high on honey. Good for anyone who fleeces fools.

I can't wait for the local nepalise to Dox this lady for going on this racist tirade and she loses her jo-
Nevermind

Likely pump n dump half of white women arent married when they have kids

You seem deeply upset that Marcelo has a healthy relationship with his mother

How you holding up champ?

I agree completely. She is not a good business women. But again our collective IQ is 78 so yeah.
2000 rupees like 20 USD. I'm pretty sure you can afford it. lol They taste like heaven.

Lol westerners are afraid of their women....crazy gurkha woman will kill u

Im obviously american military.

Is it illegal to have a knife? If not I'd have stabbed that old bitch on the side of the mountain, gone done, packed up my shit and gone home.

You're right, they wouldn't find the body until I was back home sipping tea.

They depend on touristbux, I'd be surprised if some on the others aren't going to have a quiet word with her.

You lot are still capable of better self-discipline than niggers, so there's that.

>doing a runner half way up Everest
>it's a bong thing. You wouldn't understand.
I kek'd

>It's for politics AND news,

Except it's not.

Lamo britcucks

>Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
Report the fucking thread if you don't think it belongs here faggot, then fuck off somewhere else. Stop derailing it with your pissy whines.

that pose is pretty badass tbf

Oh, they're Scots.

>Scots
"You can take my mum, but you can never take my money"

The stupid bint shouldn't of tried to haggle
In pensive climbing gear on holiday, it's not like the local woman was charging a tenner or some shit it's just clear supply n demand they're on a mountain for fuck sake
The stupid Northerner shouldn't of brought up the inflated price what an insulting whore

>Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeee

Hilarious

if i was the mother i probably woulda hauled ass for sure. however if anyone was trying to attack my mother like that i woulda kicked the shit out of that lady up and down the mountain.

I imagine if this were like hunter gather times he did the right choice, she wouldn't be able to reproduce anymore so pretty much worthless to her tribe/family. Although a pussy for not fighting.

>shouldn't of
>x2

British education at its finest.

Scotfag here, that's not a jock accent i know. Might be right on the boarders cause it sounds northern English to me.

Yeah, because the whole world knows American education is absolutely fucking incredible right? Lmao at you and it wasn't even me who made the mistake.