WW3 HAPPENING SOON

I pet goat 2(((Heliofant))) made the animation below.
NK invades SK skip to 44:40 if you want to see it.
youtube.com/watch?v=tbUOLc13_Ng
TL;DW: Kike animation depicts 9/11 then shows 9/11 2 run by Israel -it (((predicts))) there will be 3 hurricanes hitting Texas then Florida then NYC (has already happend - happening) and right after there will be a huge market crash due to WW3 triggered by USA-NK.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock
youtube.com/watch?v=wVSmiasnAuk
youtu.be/OmoyTBiA_84
youtube.com/watch?v=adfBeNafyMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone explain what this cartoon has to do with anything?

Producers Heliofant are funded by CIA.

>Someone explain what this cartoon has to do with anything?
Schizo trash is mesmerized by its larping symbology

Sad how these threads are still posted on Sup Forums after 8 years of shitposting

bump

Hey, asshole, what does ANYTHING have to do with anything?

Only Germany starts world wars.

see
wrong.gif
Neither WW1 nor WW2 was started by Germans. Read a fuckin history book fag

was for op:

Idk, I just had no idea what this animation is, or why we should be analyzing it over an episode of spongebob.

lol

I pet goat is a GLP christcuck tier larp

btw should I bring my tomato plants in?

yes, my uncle said so.

Your uncle is a moran.

because it depicts what has been happening in the world today back in 2008
and is made by jews and as much as you might hate them they know alot more than most

Oh shit, in 2008, really? I've been watching it, and it's kind of spooky. I thought it must have been made in the past few weeks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

youtube.com/watch?v=wVSmiasnAuk

isn't this shit animation like half a decade old and a reason for glp doomsayers to look for next and next happening date every time something vaguely resembles any of the world events?

Its perfectly resembling whats happening in and to USA right now.

Seen this video a year ago, a lot of shit in it connected to pizzagate

youtu.be/OmoyTBiA_84

this guy explains it so well it's creepy, he did for a few videos before this one and does in this newest one

I saw it ages ago too but the analysis in OP link is very spoopy.

Duck Jason Lucas and tavistock

Is the vid creator from the future?

nope. HELIOFANT is the company that makes them and they are funded by CIA. Predictive programming

Geez the creators of that fucking video spread those doomsday rumors and backfired.

WW3 erupting on Sep 23rd has an ~80% chance of occurring, that number is growing daily as we approach. Just look at what Mattis came out and said today regarding use of military action against NK that doesn't harm Seoul.

be more worried about the hurricane hitting new york, if it does, then that video is correct

yep got my eyes on it

I don't know if shit will hit the fan on the 23rd, but i am pretty shure that it will in the coming days.

WW3 is almost here!

Can't wait for WW3, will make myself comfie!

pic related a script fag? - regardless tho i agree, SHTF looks very likely for 23rd but if not it's not far away at all.

Anyone else imagine this while hearing his voice?

Interesting. I never knew that.

None of you have listened to the countless warnings good people who just wanted to succeed in life essentially became hostages to a globalist cabal that in itself is controled by demonic reptilian Archons and the 13 inbred bloodlines of the original fallen ones.
So many have tried and so many will fail to see what is right in front of them as proper. They will see light, and in Truth, nothing but Darkness bares existence in its bones.
I things must come to an end.
youtube.com/watch?v=adfBeNafyMk

When he clicks there's a knocking on wood noise, and his voice suddenly jumps. It's driving me nuts.

I am on the site of the light.
I love Jesus Christ.
I am going to fight with the Reichs Deutsche.
I am protected by the goods, they have been with me since my birth.
They talk to me through sunlight.
I am going to slaughter the evil souls, when the day is come.

Heil den Völkern des Lichtes!

WW3 is already happening. It is an economic and intelligence war. China and Russia are winning.