OUR STREETS

>Multiple witnesses reported that police shouted the now-ubiquitous protest chant “Whose streets? Our streets!” as they made their arrests.
>a quote typically associated with Black Lives Matter protestors

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I fucking love this timeline.

archive.is/Pz5pq

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4542778/US-immigration-agents-eat-arrest-3-Michigan-restaurant.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can it be their streets when they don't even pay taxes?

The BLM protesters, that is

>Multiple witnesses reported that police shouted the now-ubiquitous protest chant “Whose streets? Our streets!” as they made their arrests.

they don't view police as humans and think they should take all verbal abuse while remaining emotionless

What does Sup Forums think of my new puppy?

>police can't bantz on the job

Nah

My sister went and has footage of the cop car going backwards. She was pretty close. I'd fuck that nigger with blonde hair.

good puppy

Becoming a COP is a good option for anyone who wants to fight niggers and antifas head on.

England is a better place this morning just knowing he exists out there.
Thank you.

HAHAHAHAHA

He's pretty black, I wouldn't relax around him if I were you.

cut my niggas hair out his eyes so he can see dumb white ape

Cute pupper user

Thanks, he's a good boy.

It seems like Law Enforcement as a whole is absolutely giddy at not having a Communist-tier DoJ.

>those ICE agents a few months ago who sat down and ate brunch before arresting the illegal chef

Done

Post tits

Best pup.

>those ICE agents a few months ago who sat down and ate brunch before arresting the illegal chef

Holy fuck got a sauce? Big if true

how quickly will white rioters be redpilled when they go to a jail in ST Louis?

Appropriating white women's hair colour.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4542778/US-immigration-agents-eat-arrest-3-Michigan-restaurant.html

>he's a good boy.
Of course the black one dindu nuffin.