Mexican cartels

Explain to someone who's not well-informed about the situation, why can't they just put the military with all their weaponry and go all out on the mexican cartles? Wouldn't the problem be solved in a week?

The government is in on it.

this
>/thread

Ask yourself this first, why can't the US get rid of its drug users and drug pushers with all the resources at its disposal: untainted law enforcement, untainted courts, a proper prison system, a giant spying network, a whole shitload more of cops and security in their country, and citizens more than willing to report drug crime

Keep in mind these drug pushers and addicts are several orders of magnitude less organized, resourceful, powerful, wealthy, and violent compared to cartels

This is why I laugh when ameritard scum starts talking shit about cartels and how mexico can't get rid of them

These are le "redpilled" Sup Forums users, lel

Cartels usually own the local police and military.
Some of the cartels started out by ex military that were trained by the US.

CIA is making big bucks from these people, theres no way they're having that extra cashflow stop.

Many reasons.

1. Humans Rights ""advocates"" and the regulations they push make it so its very hard for local government to deploy the military. Its mostly up to federal authority, and current federal dudes are "soft" on cartels, most likely due to collusion with them.

dont pretend the USA isnt corrupt. its only slightly less corrupt than mexico

Fascist Mexico when? It's the only way to save the country, there needs to be a massively purge of indios, cartels and lefties.

1. Using your military to do anything that isn't directly related to national defense weakens your country
2. The cartels can hide, bribe, intimidate, and fight back
3. The cartels are all over Mexico geographically
4. The problem doesn't lie solely within Mexico's borders. Drug cartels operate all throughout latin America, and the demand for their products lies in the usa
5. Mexico is a joke of a country that will never accomplish anything until they accept that they are rightful c uckolds of the usa

It would require martial law, curfews, invasive government spying on suspects indifferent of legality/court permission.
So basically instead of doing this which is seen as " fascist " or something they simply try to solve the problem by not going all out and thus exists a state of limbo in constant fighting without no real end.

>mexican cartel
>posts pic of El Salvadorian gang
Swedish Education

The cartels are the only ones bringing any money to mexico. It's like asking why the US doesn't shut down our air ports to avoid terrorism, it would just be shooting ourselves in the foot.

wrong. There is no "problem" to solve. Its all working as intended. Your first mistake is to assume mexico doesnt run exactly the way our ruling elite wants it to

Tbh I just googled mexican drug cartel and took the first pic that I laid my eyes on.

Corruption obviously. Why dont you read a bit and do some research before posting easily answered questions.

lel edgy teenager

>im too cool for reddit
>edgy x 1
> Sup Forums is lel redpill
>edgy x 2

Listen nino i know about this subject than you. Despite you living in TJ

pinche puto malparido maricon

>This is why I laugh when ameritard scum starts talking shit about cartels and how mexico can't get rid of them
the cartels are mexico, you stupid spic

Sometimes vigilante groups start up and kill the cartel members, but they just turn into the new cartel.

The US is far from corrupt when it comes to drug dealing and trafficking, they may be corrupt in terms of financial shit and other issues, but they don't let drug traffickers walk free in exchange for some dollars

This issue simply doesn't have the solution you're looking for, there's plenty of data to prove it, seeing as you're one of those faggots who complains about human rights I bet you're willing to create even more bloodshed in the streets

No, they are not, most people hate them and the violence they produce.

Zero counter arguments, 100% cum slurping.

what counter argument would you like sweet cheeks?

mad because i use more than one social media outlet..grow up puto.

>Fascist Mexico when? It's the only way to save the country, there needs to be a massively purge of indios, cartels and lefties.
What we need is to legalize drugs in spite of US butthurt

At this point, none, you've demonstrated you're only good at posting memes like
>this!
>le /thread
No point in arguing with a 16 year old.

>The US is far from corrupt when it comes to drug dealing and trafficking,

Do you think the current opiate epidemic in the USA is not due to their entire pharma not being in bed with their politicians and law enforcement because of rampant corruption? you are clueless

And yes i would restart the war on cartels if i could.

>No, they are not, most people hate them and the violence they produce.
mexico is a failed narco-state. drug money is the only thing propping up your joke of an economy.

why do you keep saying lel? wtf is it with Generation Z and the lel? is that supposed to be some sort of communication attempt at insulting another person? and i thought yo momma jokes were bad..

>What we need is to legalize drugs in spite of US butthurt
you already have. drugs are your fucking economy.

come on you are just spouting random nonsense even if he is an idiot
our economic indicators dont even account for the bulk of drug money because its not believed most of it even stays in the country, there are much better places to keep it

How can such faggots with boy faces overtake USA so easily? They're short, feminine looking, barely any muscles or brain, yet they will become a majority in USA.

what a truly horrible post
please never post on this board again

>Do you think the current opiate epidemic in the USA is not due to their entire pharma not being in bed with their politicians and law enforcement because of rampant corruption? you are clueless
Fentanyl comes from China dude

>And yes i would restart the war on cartels if i could.
Because you're a Panista with deficient memory or barely even qualified to vote. Am I wrong or am I right?

>mexico is a failed narco-state. drug money is the only thing propping up your joke of an economy.
Really? How about you source your shit?
Cartel income is estimated to be at 20 billions per year, do the math with our gdp, brainlet.

Love how Americans are so straightforward when it comes to displaying their ignorance

>what a truly horrible post
>please never post on this board again
Do you have an aversion for facts and logic?

remember this when the wall goes up. think juarez at its worst only on a national scale. you have at best ten years left as a nation.

They own much of the government. They are integrated into society. They influence many legitimate businesses through coercion, through legitimate fronts, and a mixture of those.

The cartels are not distinct entities. They are groups with history, in large parts of Mexico they have become part of the culture and are an integrated part of society. They pay many people who are willing and also unwilling. A good amount of people rely on them for legitimate income, thanks to customers up north.

When you come from a shitty Mexican desert town, have 3 children and a wife at home, and there are no jobs within 100miles that will provide you with enough money to feed them, the cartel comes along and offers you a salary which will allow you to do so, as long as you smuggle their drugs. Etc...

blame burger liberals.

im not even talking about illegal opiates, but about deliberate pushing of opiates on who dont need them that is done legally. read the fucking news

>being anti-cartel makes you a panista
HAHAHAHAH. nice to see lefties fully acknowledge they are drug money puppets

>fails to post a rebuttal
>fails to even substantiate his own claims
>succeeds at memeing about le wall as a last resort
Geez what a fag

ill discuss figures with you if you find them but you sound like the average larping retard who doesnt know what he is talking about

>Really? How about you source your shit?
leaked state department documents on wikileaks.

>Love how Americans are so straightforward when it comes to displaying their ignorance
love how spics are so delusional about the reality of their own country.

because white people refuse to have babies

>fails to even substantiate his own claims
>untainted law enforcement
>untainted courts
>proper prison system
>giant spying network
>whole shitload more of cops and security
>citizens more than willing to report drug crime
yes, what a fag

Tbh i think you are both right. Clearly the Mexican Gov is in on it, but the US is aswell. Every attemempt to "remove" drug cartels is just to either control them or eleminate comp.

US basically runs the global drug trade.
Look at afghan and Iraq before and after US intervention. basically turned those countries into giant drug factories.

>leaked state department documents on wikileaks
none of what was leaked even remotely backs your argument. if you think youve a smoking gun, post it, but those leaked documents mostly just show celebs hiding money for tax purposes

>He'd rather hunt down jews instead of gassing Hollywood
This is why you'll always be a spic.

Is it true that the military is almost corrupt free in comparison to all other state sectors?

>im not even talking about illegal opiates, but about deliberate pushing of opiates on who dont need them that is done legally. read the fucking news
The epidemic of opiate deaths aren't related to legal opiates.
>>being anti-cartel makes you a panista
No, thinking we should solve this problem through force and having such a vague recollection of recent history is what makes you a panista
>HAHAHAHAH. nice to see lefties fully acknowledge they are drug money puppets
Leftists in mexico don't want to legalize drugs, dude. They are profiting off this shit as long as it remains illegal.

>leaked state department documents on wikileaks.
Not an argument, post the source and exact quote of the relevant information.
>love how spics are so delusional about the reality of their own country.
If I were delusional I'd ignore how the US can't get rid of shitty street pushers while mocking mexico for not tackling a much bigger problem

ten years, probably less. mexico is going to go up in fucking flames. the smart people are already leaving. don't say nobody warned you when it happens.

unlike actual politics or law enforcement, its a real meritocracy and that keeps it relatively clean but its still fairly corrupt at higher levels

Look up any corruption study and law enforcement efficiency study, are you implying Mexico and the US are even comparable?

I can post sources just to shut you up, but it's clear the US is better on those aspects by far compared to mexico

>The epidemic of opiate deaths aren't related to legal opiates.
the epidemic of addiction for the high risk demo (18-40) bracket is directly related the prescriptions

>No, thinking we should solve this problem through force and having such a vague recollection of recent history is what makes you a panista

Centrists had 50 years to solve our drug trade problem "peacefully". The result is modern mexico. Pretending you can talk criminals out of profits is naive at best, willfully corrupt at worst

>Leftists in mexico don't want to legalize drugs, dude. They are profiting off this shit as long as it remains illegal.

never said they wanted to. what they (and apparently you) want is to preserve the current status quo as long as possible because any change is bad for them

It's really cool that you proudly have on your gay pride flag instead of hiding it since you are clearly a huge faggot

>b-but mine is more badder
you said untainted, not better than mexico
the prison system is fucked
the spying network is unconstitutional and used for (((them)))
the number of cops and security is unsubstantiated
number of citizens also unsubstantiated

so you can dodge and move goalposts all you want or
>post sources just to shut you up
you flaming faggot

No, what I want is to legalize drugs, maintaining the status quo means we keep drugs illegal, centrists don't want to legalize them either that's why we ended up with the issue as you've said.

Not when the state is no doubt helping with operations and laundering

It's practically untainted, you don't see druglords escaping from prison, or paying a judge to fix a trial involving murder/drug trafficking, your police is far more trained and equipped to deal with criminals than ours is, and the spying network can and has been used to catch big fishes.

All of these I mentioned are commonplace in mexico

It's daunting how you're claiming security in mexico is even comparable to the US just because 'muh sources' autism

Which points would you like me to substantiate?

you have better luck shilling for legalization in canada or the usa
our politicians will follow suit with whatever they do, as its happening slowly with weed

Higher ups in the military, police and government are paid off.

The only reason some cartel bosses are captured is because the government either supports the opposing cartel, and/or they need a sacrificial lamb to feed the US.

Corruption. The officials are not untainted. So it's not a question of cartels vs honest people. Some of the people that are supposed to be honest are enabling the cartels.

different country, different problems

I never compared the US and Mexico
you said
>why can't the US get rid of its drug users and drug pushers with all the resources at its disposal
and listed a bunch of shit that the US could supposedly use without substantiating any of it
then you proceeded to call somebody a faggot for not substantiating claims
i called you out on it

this is not that hard to grasp
and it sure as hell isn't
>'muh sources' autism

Well, just because it's impractical doesn't mean I shouldn't try, I always talk to my family and friends about it when the topic comes up, I've managed to turn around the views of most people I talk to.

I know the political establishment wouldn't like that idea at all, but I'm not cucked enough to just accept it or support more meaningless and wasteful bloodshed

Government is in on it. Same can be said for shit like ISIS.

>honest people
you dont understand mexican society. or hispanic society in general. there are no honest people here, even our good people are a bit currupt. you cannot exist in this society without becoming part of it, and that means embracing a degree of corruption

You aren't calling me out on anything, I've posted evident truths which I'm willing to source -- the other dude made an implausible claim (how our economy runs on drug income), it's an established fact that all those things I mentioned are far better in the US.

Well which claims would you like me to substantiate, then?

Whether you have a spying network?
How your courts, prisons, and law enforcement are far cleaner than ours?
How citizens are more likely to feel safe when reporting crime?

I think corruption will go away slowly with the integration of government data into online systems and implementation of technology in general.

Getting rid of corruption involving siphoning of tax money into the politicians' pockets would be a major milestone, and it can be easily achieved by documenting all government expenses and making a detailed public-accessible database of what was spent, how the money was spent, who approved the expense, where are the acquisitions physically located, pictures of the acquisitions/infrastructure, etc

That alone would solve most of our corruption issues

Mexican cartels are slowly moving into cryptocurrencies though. Which invalidates all of that. Monero is being held up cartel money alone.

I mean, why wouldn't they move on to an anonymous currency which can be traded worldwide?

>Move drugs to US
>Sell drugs in US
>Instead of smuggling USD back to Mexico, they buy BTC/Monero for USD
>Cryptocurrencies transferred back to wherever the fuck the cartel wants to cash out their profits, legally

I'll admit the Mexicans have been awfully slow to adapt though. The Colombian cartels got into BTC a lot earlier.

Because the CIA won't let them

>Ask yourself this first, why can't the US get rid of its drug users and drug pushers with all the resources at its disposal: untainted law enforcement, untainted courts, a proper prison system, a giant spying network, a whole shitload more of cops and security in their country, and citizens more than willing to report drug crime
it doesn't say "better" or "worse" and it doesn't include "mexico"
maybe if it did, it would be an "evident truth" or an "established fact"
but it didn't
you just made uneducated statements about how a "proper prison system" and "giant spying network" are supposed to be able to end drug trade by simply "using" them, without knowing the intricacies of how they need to be used to work

sure, i can imagine mexican citizens may report crimes less
but that wasn't your original statement

you wanted to show that US can't do shit about drug trade so "ameritard scum" should stfu about mexico
but you haven't shown that the things you listed exist or can be properly used to fix the problems in the US
so i wanted you to substantiate your claims
then we can move on to how that relates to mexico's problems

does this make sense user?

And to be clear on how the politicians and corruption play into that; they can simply be paid in BTC/Monero, and cash out in whichever country they choose. Of course they'll choose a country with strict banking secrecy laws.

mass migration

Well, I was speaking strictly about politicians stealing tax money through infrastructure projects and budget spending where they spend $1,000 USD in 1 hammer and the like, the druglord/politician nexus is a whole different problem.

In the case of drug trade, legalizing all substances would leave a big dent on their local markets, but they would be able to keep exporting their stuff to other countries illegally, so not only do the international conditions have to be right, the mexican political and financial system needs a revamp that detaches us from our dependency on trade deals like NAFTA, we basically lost autonomy on issues like drug legalization because the US would simply threaten to cut NAFTA and all trade if we legalized them.

the rule of law and all this human right bs, apparently you need a proprer trial and shit before axing everyone. But i guess the cia illuminati nigger jew plot is better, corruption is real tho

So what you're contesting is how
>courts which can't be bought by drug pushers
>police which is mostly honest and can't be bought by drug pushers
>citizens who report crime diligently
>a prison system that doesn't let druglords run prisons
>a vastly better prepared law enforcement
>a spying network which has been employed against common americans and even in Mexico
Are a non-factor in visibly reducing drug trafficking in your country?

My whole point is how you can't get rid of a smaller problem even with all those resources at your disposal, yet americans have the nerve to demand from us to end a much bigger problem with less resources. Nitpicking a few badly chosen words after I've clarified my position is pointless.

I should add, I understand that you're asking me to post evidence that confirms you can reduce drug pushing and drug use with these specific characteristics in a society, I don't believe that's the case, see pic in , at most you can keep them in the bottom of society like the US has managed to do.

>20 billions per year
>costs with violence 180 billion GDP
Well, it's better to not have the cartels and other shiet working in your country

This and bc burgers don't deal with the problem at home - destination of drugs and where the drug revenue money comes with it making very profitable to the cartels and average MExican cartel member to carry out their violent lifestyle. Probably it is good for arms industry lobbies cartels buying ther guns and other US products.

How many white people are dying from drugs in those red states and then surviving white people complain here that America ain't gonna white in next decades?

Damn right it is, I always bring up the economic costs of having all this violence, people underestimate how much violence has stalled Mexico's growth and deteriorated our quality of life.

There's a complex situation here, we've got and endless supply of poor people who will risk anything to become rich via drug trafficking no matter how violent, shedding more blood on the streets will create a void which these people will fill, which in turn will create a bigger economic stalling.

And the alternative means getting labeled as a legal narco state and subsequently getting infiltrated by our neighbors and biggest economic partner

I think we'll end up having to endure two or three more decades of violence and senseless drug wars, when living conditions slowly improve and people aren't poor and dumb enough to go into drug trafficking

What would you do in my position? Just admit defeat?