4 more days until the end of the world memers get BTFO for at least another 4 years

>4 more days until the end of the world memers get BTFO for at least another 4 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why 4 years? Is there some other prophecy in 2021? Sealab 2021 related?

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

Nope. We've only just begun.

meh, they'll find something else in the meantime to screech about, count on it.

End of the world memers only get BTFO so often.

Cirno BTFOs Kek every time she posts.

Stupid frogposters!

Nothing more need to be said.

Cirno wins EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

CIRNO!!

whoa the absolute state of end of the world memers

this they'll go back to Muh Yellowstone every time a slight seismic aberration happens after this

How

nice get script faggot

Cirno posting belongs to

They never do though OP.
You have these sad cunts who look forward to some final end to this life or something to shake up the boredom. but nothing. Time and time and time again.
What we really need to explore is why are there such kind of people who get enthusiastic about catastrophe or promise of? Is it simply boredom as mentioned before? Or is it deeper. Are people in such a rut and can't bring themselves out of their comfort zone that they need a cataclysm to help make life livable?
This specific date crap has really got out of hand and perhaps many user need serious help instead of the being crapped on for being wrong everytime time. Time after time.

You guys need a friend? I'll be your friend buddy

fuck off newfag

Silly frogposters. You're not the strongest!

can you please keep your autism in bant

frogposters btfo

>muh 2017 September happening meme
>muh 2012 mayan meme
>muh 2007 great depression meme
>muh 2000 Y2K meme

should be at least 4 years user

THE STRONGEST

gg no re

Hi dad!

sup cunt

I imagine her icy crush would be a relief from the fires off hell

Close, three and a half. The 23 isn't the end, it is just the beginning of the 7 year tribulation.

>>walken on this thread

am i part of the family

fuck yes you are my treenigger

QUEEN OF /bant/

>Norfolk Island Population: 2,210

Is that the rarest flag of all?

please include me in the /r/Sup Forums screencap

no uh whats that island with the pedofiles and 93% obesity?
pitcarrin or something of the sort

pitcairn island, the movie with mel gibson called bounty is pretty good it's about the island's founding. has some good tits in it. theres a marlon brando version too but it suuuucks

Is there somewhere in the archive that shows a poster from there? This is legitimately the first time I've seen a "green Canada flag" before. The rarest before then was Isle of Man, but that one turns out to not be incredibly rare.

i've seen pitcairn
do not steal
trade only

yeah look up pn for pitcairn on 4plebs under the country filter. or checkout NF for my absolute abhorrent posts

I've actually been to the pitcairn islands. They're about 3000 miles from NZ. I regret not posting on pol while I was there though.

daaaaaaaamn!

FUCK OFF BITCH PRAISE KEK !

you forgot Shemitah last year

shit nigga it's going down.

dumb frogposters

Fucking kek.

it was the early hours of the morn that I stumbled in the pitposter, he was a mystery wrapped in an enigma. and like that, he was gone.

I just found the posts of the mayor of Pitcairn.

Great stuff.

if you stole it i'm taking you to internet court
only trade

noice

had to get a new laptop for school, all my other shitposts are back in the US on my PC.
It's frogposting for now until I restock (it's cancer but it's all I've got)

>it's cancer
excuse me nigger

mate why dont you just back up all yer pics to a cloud drive. its pretty handy for shitposting on the go

One more Christian prophesy of biblical authority about doomsday down the tubes.

stop using scripts faggot, kek works with faith.
Kek > cirno

You guys don't understand, only those with their minds eye fully awakened will be saved from this timeline. 23.09.17 marks the final stage of the Lucifer timelines completion and further waygates will be closed, you have 4-5 days to activate your minds eye to be able to travel through this portal and escape to the salvation timeline or you will suffer for all eternity in this timeline. Everything will seem the same to the uninitiated who will not even be able to detect the portal yet alone travel through it, but the awakened will escape this satanic timeline and join the Pleiaidians in heaven.

This is a faggot who doesn't even know what they're talking about.
None of these are end of the world prophecies. Maybe y2k at a push.

I really detest script get faggots. Absolute cancer.

>you have 4-5 days to activate your minds eye to be able to travel through this portal and escape to the salvation timeline or you will suffer for all eternity in this timeline
that actually sounds super /comfy/. I get to live in a RL Diablo game? now i sort of want it to happen so I can travel the hellscape and lvl up my gear

>the state of dumb frogposters

Cirno is not that popular in Japan. Only gaijin love this bitch.

only degenerate /bant/ posters love this bitch

Stay salty.

4 years ?
don't they get BTFO every 2 weeks or so ?

What is the proper way to activate my third eye?

lmfao fucking 0WN3D!!!
rip thread

shemitah, comet ison and countless others since 2000

we probably won't run out of ideas even after Newton's prediction for 2060

To hold grudges is in women's nature
And to fight with poison is a woman's tactic
It's unbecoming of you, Sphinx

More accurate than OP

Matt Furie here, please stop using my intellectual property on this neo-nazi hate website. Otherwise we're going to have to get my lawyers involved.