Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505454031083.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xtasXQu70H4
webmshare.com/ZrW9d
youtube.com/watch?v=ocXeEJlS5U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not using hooktube
...hmmm.....

Netflix shows just keep getting better and better.

Goyim....that's a satire made for adults.....

>it has a Family Guy-esque style

Because of fucking course

Yes, pedophile adults.

Every. Single. Time.

And to think that I used to want to work with that company before.

why do you faggots get triggered over sexuality?

It's a sex-education cartoon you fucking dipshit.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505454031083.webm

>netflix
>sex education
Why are communists so fucking stupid, Sup Forums?

Are they purging comments? I've noticed all the Jew comments are gone

naivety

This is one of the most disturbing things I've seen in all my years on the internet

Maybe because they are really insecure and emotionally immature so they can't fathom how other people can deal with sexuality in a straightforward way.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

V

Because I bet Sup Forums has all your sexual education covered. Fucking retard.

I'm pretty sure youtube has some sort of auto moderation for comments, even on videos where the uploader would agree with comments like that some of them get deleted.

Was there one voice actor in that whole fucking trailer?

how do you need sex education

dick goes in vagina, tada! that was literally it

Every time

This is the worst you have seen on the internet? Really? Not the videos of actual people being abused, raped or murdered? A fucking comedy cartoon with sexual tones is the most disturbing thing?

Then why don't we all keep doing it?
Why can't i just have sex with as much people as i wanted?
why people are so afraid of sexual stuffs?
what's that period stuffs girls keep talking about?
Why is my brother bending his body while standing up from couch?

this is why sex education is needed.

why does pol keep getting triggered by anything to do with sex ed?

kill yourself also please dont reply to this comment, its clearly a bait.

Welcome to the internet friendo!

you're trusting the state to do that and not trusting people to learn by osmosis like they always do

Jews are trying to normalize pedophilia, what else is new? That's why incest is being promoted now.

because it's indoctrination and it's fucking meaningless. it exists to subvert the lives of others for no good end

You see, this is the issue with leftists. You THINK that's an insult to him, but really you're just making yourself look like a moron.
To put it into similar terms to make my point clearer;
"Ha, you don't have a safety blanket? Fucking loser!"

hmmmmmm

as a guy that doesn't want to hate the jews holy fuck do they make it difficult sometimes. i don't blame all jews for this but fuck. there's always jews

Because sexuality is much more complex biologically and socially than a penis going into a vagina. Why do you think there are so many problems and issues with sexuality all over the world? For kicks? For fucks sake what are you? 6?

Find a virginal woman with conservative views and lives a healthy lifestyle

Seems about right

it's that simple, the rest you invented is fucking mindgames you play with yourself

trust the filp to be a tranny though who could have seen that coming?

Gore videos are reserved for the dark corners of the internet, and death and destruction has been a fact of life for humanity since time begun. Animated comedies in a children's style about adolescent puberty and their genitals is unprecedented

Wait so "retard" is not an insult for him? Does that mean that he embraces his retardness and he is proud of it?

cartoons arent dealing with it in a straightforward way lmao. why are anarchists so stupid

Fuck off degenarate

People should be taught the basics and any other deviant acts should ne shunned

Fucking faggots, I swear

jesus christ their faces are drawn so ugly

look at their faces look how ugly they are

what the fuck is this? its like ugly on purpose? what the fuck art style is this?

>Because sexuality is much more complex biologically
what is the only way to produce a kid dipshit? that's why people have sex traditionally you know, not some fucked up search for the self that ends in sucking a dick

>dat giant dildo
And they will try to pass it as (((educational))).

Please, stop. You're not fooling anyone.

No one is this retarded. Not even online.

MFW THE RABBIT HOLE NEVER ENDS.

Yeah right because we all know how sexually "healthy" conservatives are. They're usually some of the most hypocritical and sick individuals out there because eventually reality catches on and their feeble delusional minds can't handle it, so they go into full denial mode about their perversions and the more they repress them the more sick they become. Happens time and time again.

yeah, that's why monogomy is good, so two people can figure out some kind of emotional bond and then have sex when they're ready and old enough. rational sex ed would be fine, but the education system has already proven itself degenerate as fuck teaching a bunch of confusing leftist 72 genders bullshit to 5 year olds. so into the trash sex ed goes, guess they'll have to ask their parents.

hundreds of thousands of years without sex ed and somehow we figured it out and made babies. huh

Not kidding, watching Mexican cartel gangs decapitate opponents with chainsaws produces many times less disgust, than a single sight of these character design style.

>i need sex education in the form of a cartoon

Underage nigger confirmed

Mods mods mods

This looks worse than the Bojack furry shit

Not a lot of Euros in here are there? You Sup Forumsbugers can hate on sexual libertarianism as much as you like but donĀ“t drag us with you into this fight.

Im all for race war now, gas the kikes but your irrational fear of anything sexual ilcuding nudity, age of consent etc. seems very sermitic to us. Almost a bit like the hysteria the Sand Niggers exhibit when they are are facing the freedom of White Society for the first time.

Oh man I cant wait for the gender fluid non-binary episode, or the pan-tran-fran-spamsexual episode

>falling for the ((( sexual libertarianism ))) jew

yes, good goy! be promiscious, fuck around, bang everyone! don't create a white family, hedonism is the goal!

I guess Sexuality for Dummies is as far as your brain can process. Anything deeper than that you get what? lazy? or maybe you're just mentally incapable of going deeper. Conservatives are usually simple-minded fools. They can't reason beyond immediate cause-effect levels. Anything more complex and they just get confused.

it's called not being a degenerate faggot, it's kind part of what keeps family units stable and shit, you know the basis of civilization. oxytocin bonding ever hear of it? naturally there's going to be a "prudish" response to the increasing dexual degeneracy subversion being pushed by the establishment.

Some Jews made a family-oriented TV show with good morals and lessons delivered with incredible wit and charm. Those Jews have been brushed aside. It's all fucked now.

>Why do you think there are so many problems and issues with sexuality all over the world
Because you degenerates tell people that gender is fluid and promote your deviant sex behaviors.

lmfao at Sup Forums's faux outrage

sauce?

>I guess Sexuality for Dummies
explain why anyone should fucking care about you on the level that they need to know your fetishes

If you think monogamy is simpler or somehow "better" than all the other sexual and social practices out there you're more confused than I thought and you're living in denial. Why do you think cheating levels are through the roof in monogamous relationships and have been through the roof ever since monogamy has been the norm? Hundreds of thousands of years during which thousands of cultures existed with countless different sexual practices and social organisations and we survived through all that diversity.

Why do YOU faggots obsess over it so much? Rise above your base emotions. You are disgusting.

Sexuality isnt rocket science, you cant go deeper than my cock inside of you.

What the fuck? I love degeneracy now.

If you think sexual education should stop on a cartoon then that's you projecting, I never said that.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtasXQu70H4

goebbels was so based

Answering like a 5 year old would surely strengthened your point lol.

Some people think that children should be taught a more wholesome view about sexuality -- something that stresses the importance of raising children and starting a family.

This is a show that teaches little girls how to shove dildos in their pussy. How exactly does that add value to society? I'm all ears.

sex is actually disgusting, but our brain tricks us with pleasure sensations to make us think it's what we should be doing.
This is why straight people find gay sex gross, and vice versa - the reality is that all sex is gross, and we're being mind-fucked by our own brains.

>that fucking artstyle
Are they even trying?

Why is it a bunch of kike's job to "teach" them?

I want r*ddit to leave. There is nothing new or ground breaking about this.

You just want to feel good about fucking little girls, Achmed. You are not fooling us.

>This entire thread...
webmshare.com/ZrW9d

>Why do you think there are so many problems and issues with sexuality all over the *third world?
Fixed that for you, bb. Also it's because niggers are dumb.

You shut the fuck up kraut, you don't speak for any of us. This type of (((sex ed))) is part and parcel of destroying the youth with oversexualization, promiscuity and all the attendant perversions like homosexuality. Seriously, do you trust these fucking people to raise your kid? It is the fucking OPPOSITE of sexual libertarianism, since it is being brought to bear on these poor kids top-down.

>your irrational fear of anything sexual ilcuding nudity, age of consent etc. seems very sermitic to us
Unironically kill yourself you disgusting pig. Let parents raise their own goddamn kids and fuck off with your indoctrination.

That disgusting artstyle is what really trigger me.

See, what's insufferable about you leftist types is that ITT you insist on calling this cartoon "sex education", as if there is something scientific and eternal and Good and Proper about this. That's the same way we get promiscuity and lack of respect for the power of sex in relationships, especially among adolescents. Besides, those people you are defending now have no trouble adding homosexuality, transgenders and whatever the fuck else to that "education". I mean, it's not THEIR fault that people are perverted and the sexual market is so chaotic, right? They are just there to report the facts and (((educate))) kids out of their bigotry with some information. What parent could possibly be against that? Don't you want your kid to become educated and a modern citizen?

So what's funny here is that you call someone out for arguing like a 5-year-old, while you're in this thread arguing like "education" is the final word from God and people who see fucked indoctrination are just retarded. So joke's on you, not that you'll ever admit it.

and yet modern civilization arose on the back of mothers and fathers looking after their kids and staying together to do so. oxytocin bonding is eroded through promiscious sex and the rising divorce rates coincide with establishment shilled degeneracy and anti-family policies. almost like they want to wreck us eh? because they do.

why does everyone give a shit about this? Like really this is pretty tame shit compared to some adult swim shows and there is far more degenerate shit out there yet you all choose to obsess over this garbage that will last a season at most. you niggers are acting like a bunch of squeamish puritans jesus fuck.

oy fucking vey

it's the difference between subliminally normalizing degeneracy in shows and explicitly pushing it as "education"

No id be forthright and explain it. Not drop a child in front of propaganda laced jewflix shite so their mind can be fucked by filth.

I watch the trailer it seems like it's more for loser faggots and fat Tumblr chicks to post on social media about how it's a great victory for social progression. sort of like that Steven fagverse. I'm not fully sold on it being a kids show, I might just be naive though

is it being pushed as education? looks like an adult comedy to me

>Makes you go hmmmm

Not really. This is pretty much those sex education videos we all saw back in high school. Difference between this and them is that this show has a slightly higher budget and shittier jokes.

blya

The comic features what is elsewhere being pushed as education, and presents it as educational "exploring" too. Same tone, same style, just more of the same by the usual suspects. But I take it you're more interesting in calling Sup Forums butthurt over something minor? It's just another drop in the bucket, true. Anything aimed at kids should set your moral compass on fire though, especially if it's presented as harmless and The Truth.

I often wonder how many Jews were diddled by their parents/rabbi as Jewlets.

Also is it for adults or for ki--never mind just saw the trailer.

Okay, it's for pedophile adults. Got it.

Buzzwords and no substance i think youre the jew here buckaroo

Its an adult comedy you god damn retard.

Your pic is the worst shit imaginable for young minds. I wish I was never exposed to that garbage. Got me confused for 10 years and still not fully recovered.

>"How come in all these videos puberty for boys is like the miracle of ejaculation and for girls we're just a yarn ball of aching tubes?!"

BIOLOGY IS SEXIST REEEEEEEEE

They are not the ones carving up their genitals in a pathetic attempt at transforming their gender.

A republican in a closet is way more preferable than whatever the left has to offer

UMA DELICIA

Blah blah sure sure, just a harmless adult cartoon about kids exploring their sexuality. Keep up the good fight mate! ever seen actual modern sex ed classes or are you just here because it feels too good to call others retarded?

it reads like shill.

I guess I'm just naive because I honestly think its just some kikes wanting to make some perverted comedy show.

Anyone can get into Netflix you fucking Hurricane bitch, you have to search a bit for gore and rape

It's French only except for the old Oprah excerpt at 31:15 but shows incest and pedophilia is a subject (((they))) sure love.

>that filename

Forgot link:
youtube.com/watch?v=ocXeEJlS5U4