Brad Pitt Is A Sup Forums Mod Or Janitor

I joking posted that I was Brad Pitt in this "Do big name people browse Sup Forums?" thread: I, pretending to be Brad Pitt, wrote that my psycho evil ex-wife and divorce experience lead me to MGTOW which lead me to Sup Forums.

Then I check back later and the post was inexplicably deleted. There is only one explanation, Sup Forums. Brad Pitt is a Sup Forums mod or janitor.

Bumping f9r great lulz

You were saying?

If my big breasted wife cut her tits off id bail, too.

I seriously can't think of any other explanation. Can you Sup Forums?

I had no image attached, no offensive language, and a bunch of other people were obviously joking around and LARPing.

Why delete a Brad Pitt LARP?

Help me with this mystery Sup Forums

Holy fuck I was just banned and had to reset my internet connection to pick up a new IP. What the fuck is going on

Oh shit that's weird they removed the ban after a minute? Even though it said the ban was for 3 days.

what the fuuuuuuuck

Brad we have your back bro, come home White Man

Maybe Brad can get TayTay pregnant and their offspring be the next hitler.

That would definatly be something worth seeing imo.

>I seriously can't think of any other explanation. Can you Sup Forums?
Yes, but I don't know that you're ready to hear it.
Your post reached levels of faggotry that were so high they were physically dangerous to the servers. If they hadn't been removed, there would have been a small but very real chance that a server's power supply would explode in a cloud of glitter and amyl nitrate and we would have lost our connection to other important contributors to that thread like NFLanon, YoutubeAnon, and RobertPlantsSonAnon.
We had to think of the children.

That's EXACTLY what Brad Pitt would say.

Hello everyone, I'm Brad Pitt, AMA I guess.

Do you take it in the ass often?

Everyone Hello I am Brad Pitt hello.

It's clear that you are Ed Norton and deleted the post yourself.

courtney gains and tom hanks here.. in 1989.

yes sorry hello I am also bratt pitt i use my influence to delete pose on sub saharan animal rights activist forums ask anything of me

your post got deleted for shitposting

he loves her. image that, you faggot

Maybe he is really the owner of Sup Forums, Yokozuna Kawasaki.

he was cucked by a 60 y.o. portuguese manlet, you'd be mad too

Why is she so weird?

Only logical conclusion. Hey Brad, please acknowledge me

Same way all child actors are weird: sexual abuse.

Ironically, her movie is the biggest redpill on communism I've ever seen. Seriously, watch it if you have netflix.

How do you do, fellow movie stars.

Illuminatee convert. Crypto devil worshipper.

Probably has something to do with her dad and mom. It all comes back to parenting.