Just a little hypocrisy I've been noticing recently...

Just a little hypocrisy I've been noticing recently. Sup Forums regularly calls out women who fall for the BLACKED meme but rarely (if ever) calls out the men who themselves are just receptive (if not more) to black men.

Sup Forums hates women in general because they can't get any. Where you from btw? I want to move to Brisbane and I was wondering if that's a good place to live.

Nah I'm attracted to white men more than blacks. I don't get pampered or emotionally supported by black men and it's the mental aspect of the dominance and subtle manipulation that black men just aren't capable of.

>Sup Forums hates women in general because they can't get any
married

>I want to move to Brisbane and I was wondering if that's a good place to live.
full of chinks don't do it

Man on man sex doesn't produce niglet kids.

Great thread so far!

Perth

Never been to Brisbane so couldn't tell you tbqh

Is it still not something you'd wish to curb otherwise?

Die with your faggot rage

There's no need to curb nig x white gay sex specifically because all non-straight people go to ovens under natsoc laws.

But Perth is too far from all of the other big cities

Are you suggesting that's not a perfectly good reason to hate women?

Black men force you physically/rapey because they can't get you submissive otherwise.

White man can dominate you both physically AND mentally. Causing you to present your ass and pussy for them willingly and wantingly. Begging to be taken

Wouldn't necessarily recommend living here just saying where I live

But within the paradigm Sup Forums is only a cultural force. Like Sup Forums condemns straight miscegenation why should Sup Forums also not condemn gay miscegenation?

Not him but I disagree with you. You might as well give up ever getting a woman

Fuck off back to leftypol, we know your sort.

What are you talking about, that's got nothing to do with what I said

families are for raising children and are the basis of civilization. children should have a mother and a father, that's what they need.

gay couples larping as married and demanding tax benefits for it do not amuse me. it is an errosion of the base unit of civilization into something meaningless. just love your fag partner and keep your nation wrecking faggotry out of politics and i don't care what you do in the bedroom.

that's it, i don't think that's too extreme, i'm not a violent man, i don't believe in killing gay people or anything. i just don't want them getting married.

Oh. Well I meant it's weird to hate a woman just because she doesn't want you. Imagine a girl slapping you in the face for apparently no reason only to discover later she's been pining for your love silently for years and is mad you didn't pick up on her autistic love. You wouldn't date her even more now

Gay miscegenation doesn't exist, gays don't breed. But regardless, gay interracial homosex is a subset of gay homosex, which is condemned here.

Exactly

Nobody said anything about hating A woman. Hating women is perfectly valid if they've ubiquitously treated you like a lesser being all your life for not looking good enough

I had that happen to me back in high school, or at least I think I may have been too autistic to pick up on her hints and she was a different kind of crazy, but some squibles aside it isn't unheard of. Hell, Japan makes a fuckton of money selling tsundere shit so it's clearly a large chunk of people fucking enjoy that scenario.

I doubt they've treated you like a lesser being for being bad looking. I'm an ugly fucker but always picked first at gym and scoring goals for our team and had no problem with girls.

Man up, improve yourelf and your position in the pecking order. Become leader of he guys, girls pick up on that

>Sup Forums hates women in general because they can't get any

Nice projection fuck stick, Just because you cant get a women to touch your penis doesnt mean everyone one Sup Forums cant

>tfw developed a gay blacked fetish cause of the BLACKED memes posted here
Yeah it hurts.

Don't worry I developed a WHITED.COM fetish

t. Asian twink