Why didn't you save him Sup Forums?

why didn't you save him Sup Forums?

"Did I leave the stove on?"

So, what was the big twist? Reiji's return? Jack's return?

There wasn't any twist. You just feel for a meme completely fabricated by this show's threads.

Reiji's return and Mitsumune in the hosptial were the ending hooks, yeah.

>"Maybe Misaki is untrustworthy"

next episode?

>"Maybe Misaki is untrustworthy"

This fucking guy.

>mitsumune will defend this

>can use a knife
>can use a hoe
>can use a bow and arrow
Is there anything he can't do?

>Jack returns after 6 weeks
>gets BTFO seconds after
I almost feel sorry for jackfriends.

take a punch

Jackass are the real rangers.

Actually killing someone?

He got a blush out of her before she dropped like a soiled tampon.
Makin' progress. If he survives her next several betrayal attempts, he might even get a "thank you"

Speedstar doesn't love Mitsumune, it's emotional dependency and it's not the same thing. Be glad that he has an interesting backstory instead of just wanting to pound Mitsumune.

Shit, Speedstar's abuse story feels too real. I didn't expect that from this show, considering how stupid and unrealistic everyone else's backstories were.

Reminder that Jack smells pretty fucking bad right now.

What are your best theories on this guy

Great tier: Ep 4
OK tier: Ep 1,3,5,6
Shit tier: Ep 7,8,9,2

Nanko on a diet.

Protect his smile.

Hyouketsu no Jack without the chuuni

But I want him to pound Mitsumune.

He's Reiji
The faces are similar

Since they're very keen on hiding his eyes, it's probably somone we've seen before. Tokimune.

oh lordy
I can't take much more of this

>I watched tv shows my parents didn't like, aren't I hardcore?
He's just a weenie with shitty parents, like literally every single other teenager character in this show.

Mitsumune from the future, or Tokimune from an alternate world

Easily the worst episode. I keep expecting some shit to go down and nothing happens every week.

Man, when are they going to fit in the Maimai-is-a-tranny backstory?

I was looking forward to it.

The cast list actually lists that Reiji appeared in this episode.

Going by the manga, Wanko is a FtM tranny.

this made me sad

i was waiting for you

I want to adopt Hellfire.

Why do I never think about doing that the easy way?

>9
>the worst episode
>not 3
>not 5
>not 7

R-Rangers!

Rangers!

They are still hiding Reiji eyes, even after they confirmed he's in this village
That means he must be related to those main characters, or he looks EXACTLY like one of the 31 characters

Absolutely based

why are manbe and piitan so pissed off

>spoilers in the credits
God fucking dammit. How hard is it to just not do this?

Well there you fucking go.

People kept saying this show was a parody of shitty horror movies. Turns out it was just actual shit.

STOP THIS IN THIS INSTANT.

What Koharun and Jack think about this?

Spoil what? It was obvious it was Reiji.

Well the obvious would be Mitsumune, but the lower half of his face looks nothing like Mitsumune's.

>spoilers
What? But it was fucking obvious.

They have the same voice, same appearance and same "hidden face". Who else would he be?

Not even close.
4 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 9 > 7 > 3 > 8 > 2

The lower half of his face resembles Hayato, but I can't think of any reason that'd be the case

pink goddess is just dead inside by this point

Tokimune from an alternative dimension where Mitsumune died instead of him

>Who else would he be?
I could've spent a whole week wondering that, but not now.

That drool is amazing, user.

First Kiznaiver with the lesbian melodramatic shit out of a girl's manga, then this episode
Disappointment is not a big enough word to describe what I'm feeling right now, I want Okada to go to hell and never write or interfere with any work whatsoever. You guys weren't memeing when you said she was awful.

I wish the manga was being worked on, the boys are so much cuter in it.

>I could've spent a whole week wondering that
Then you're either deaf or just pretty stupid.

>JUDGENESS HELP ME

He's reviewing the choices in his life that have lead him to this moment..
He's about to go hunting a buss with a stick of bamboo so that he can put a 17 year old girl in front of an angry mob to be grilled and physically harmed for the sake of mass hysteria and superstitious paranoia.

Aww you're sweet. Thank you.

He looks like Jack the most, but Jack is not a main character. So may be Jack has a twin?

Please don't bully Okada

>I could've spent a whole week being a retard, but not now.
What a terrible shame.

Why is PG's head so big?

He was already dead inside. He's just showing it more now.

The camera isn't panned down that far, user.

So does Reiji have a unique voice?

Isn't Okada almost entirely uninvolved with this one?

I want to FUCK that mystery mouth

Will Speedo and Mitsumune make up?

>no Naana
>no Lovepon
>no Hellcat
>Jack BTFO before he could even shine
>Speedo isn't as gay as people wanted
Well, I guess it's understandable that people would hate this episode.

>hfw he finds out that his best friend uses him as a coping device like his mother

She just can't handle drama. She can't handle plot escalation, she can;t handle pacing.
She seems to think that the only thing viewers care about is insipid exchanges of conversation where characters spit monologues at one another. Everything she touches is poorly paced and escalates unnaturally, stumbling over itself as characters fumble through logorrhea to justify why X is happening and why it ties into heavy-handed theme Y. Everything she writes involves the same recycled character archetypes, themselves just watered-down effigies of soap opera J-drama character arcehtypes, as they just talk the viewer through the events of the show instead of showing us anything consequential.

She makes drama into pointless, directionless melodrama. She turns mecha action into "talking with no point and then meaningless action that isn't relevant to the talking we wasted 18 minutes on." She turns everything she touches into shit with her disgustingly limited and narrow writing ability.

And yet Japan keeps on giving her fucking work. I cannot fathom it.

Well, I bet his mouth can cutely fit over a dick.

Wait, what?

Oh god, it makes sense. Remember all those times that he was coughing? He wasn't coughing, he was clearing his throat since his voice was just beginning to drop.

Oh god.

I hope we get a proper version at some point.

Mother fucker, just buy it.

But if you're referring to Mayoiga, most of those problems would be Mizushima's fault.

She's as involved as any script compositor in any other anime.

Gotta love how all the praise or criticism towards a show where she's involved always goes straight to her instead of the director though. Truly a meme writer.

Holy shit user you couldn't be more on point with my thoughts
God damn she really loves to just create problem where there isn't one for no reason whatsoever and it's infuriating to say the least, it's like I'm reading fucking BLs.
Saved.

What kind of pussy tries to get the jump on a 16 year old?

Why did Mitsumune turn into Pajeet for a few minutes inside that warehouse?

thank you

will best girl coalition solve the mystery?
how many will reiji fuck?

>Main 6 (Mitsumune, Speedo, Masaki, Lion, Valkana, Koharun)
>Execution squad (Lovepon, Hellcat, Mikage)
>Maimai and Nanko
>Both Jacks

This would have been the perfect cast. Literally no one else matters and the only purpose they serve is to bloat the talking scenes with doubt and stupid meaningless comments until the episode ends with a cliffhanger.

You can make the excuse that the crowd was necessary, but with only 12 episodes to work with I say the above cast is optimal.

What are they going to do with Jack and Jark now? Tied them up and put them in a cell again?

I feel bad for Okada getting blamed for fucking everything she's slightly involved with by every retard looking for a scapegoat and never getting praised for the good shit she actually does.

He will only fuck Lion, he is a clear lolicon.

I'm guessing Maimai will spill the beans about her being trans in the tunnel because she hasn't surpassed *all* her fears.

I still find it absolutely hilarious that Lion's ability was never used at all though.

Which Mayoiga user is your waifu/husbando?

See, this is the classic Okadafag defense mechanism.
If the show turns out decent, then it was thaks to Okada's talent as a writer. If the show turns out shit, like 90% of the ones she's allowed to touch do, then it's the director's fault, and Okada is magically absolved.

Face it, she's bad and her influence acts to the detriment of any product she's creatively involved with. Her successes are so few in number they might as well be flukes compared to her massive pedigree of utter trash ruined by the same, consistent writing flaws and reused characters across multiple different studios, directors and creative staff. She and she alone drags that baggage into production and drags the quality down.

I'm okay with Wanko being just in the background for looks with no dialogue or animation.

How is that even a question? Jark, obviously.

I'm satisfied with the picture.
Also, getting that imported could prove problemtaic.

What is the point of Valkana and Koharun without a Dahara to cuck?