What % chance do you believe nukes will be fired in the next 50 years?

What % chance do you believe nukes will be fired in the next 50 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaoSEVhh4bM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i love you for posting this every day

Why do spics look like this and why does he come so close the last frame?

is that guy disabled? he doesn't look it, but i honestly can't see his motivation there lol

wtf 70 billion for that

>filename

100% sure pakifags will nuke us within 50 years. They think having nukes make them superpower. Dumb as a bag of rocks

it's better with sound
the nigger on the toilet is going
>ayy watchu doin homie I'm taking a shit dawg
not even set up, the spic is just barely functioning autistic

100% chance at least one nuke will be used on a military or civilian target within the next 8 years.

1000000000% even

Given that a single nuke in 2017 is a gozillion times more destructive than the nukes dropped in WW2, if there were to a be a nuke dropped now it would at best change this planet forever and at worst be the end of life on earth as we know it after endless retaliatory strikes. Anyone who survived would die a slow radioactive poisoned death. All births would be deformed etc. etc.

Regardless of what you read in the press I don't think any world leaders are crazy enough to actually use them as they all understand what it would mean. They own them as a threat rather than a promise.

One exception to this is muslims. They are actually batshit crazy enough to use one thanks to their warped ideology thinking they will go to heaven and get virgins blah blah blah.

80% ++

Sooner or later as technology advances terrorists might be able to DIY a small nuke and set it off in a van in the middle of a dense city

There are thousands and thousands of warheads all around the globe anyway, it's jusy simply inevitable that something goes wrong and an accident or attack takes place within our lifetime

kek wtf is this?

satanpost knows

100% NZ Superpower by 2067 we'll take out the indian scurge.
If the based pakis dont get them first

>be retarded
>hear your carer making distress sounds
>come to his rescue

pretty easy motivation there hombre

mexican Barron Trump scouting the area

link?

I only hope that they are fired directly at the population centers on the east and west coasts.

At this point I just want as many Democrats dead as possible

nvm found it

youtube.com/watch?v=qaoSEVhh4bM

thank you google

damn, thats the whole video. i hoped theres more to it, i want to know what happenes next

5%

no normal person would even touch the floor let alone crawl next to floor urinals to go into a closed stall.
i dont know australia, you tell me.

just look at his forehead

woudnt put jordan there , he cucks on certain stuff but hes not a faggot like others , actualy says good shit

>disabled
I prefer the term "racially disadvantaged"

Dude you dont know shit about nuclear weapons. 99% of them nowdays arent even airburst which means they dont spread radiation into the troposphere( the problem with large bombs carries by the cold war era nuclear bombers.)

Missiles these days dont have much radiation at all, youd probably be able to resettle in a month or two

Retaliatory strikes would likely be carried out via SLBMs and the yield of each warhead is incredibly anemic. Tridents split into 9 seperate warheads, all of which are fairly low yield.

About 50%. They're either going to be fired or not.

I think it was to get around the door, but it looks pretty funny with the cameraman looking up at him and down at his crotch repeatedly. Almost looks like the spic is about to give him a blumpkin.

Very doubtful, but one can hope...

This. Nukes are basically just really big explosions, the radiation wouldn't be concentrated enough to seriously damage the vast majority of Earth.

america has the worst toilets
why is there always such a massive gap

>youd probably be able to resettle in a month or two

Ahh cool nukes could cool as fuck. Shit, lets drop some now just for kicks.

>Forgetting we will either be Chinese or Indian ourselves by 2067.

>based paki
Can the Aussie just takeover sheepland?

The last white enclaves will nuke themselves to avoid the coming 1000 years of darkness and to make sure the tech doesn't fall into the hands of retards

I agree it is shit.

Each Trident missile is equipped with up to 12 W88 warheads, totalling a yield of around 5.7 megatons per missile, all capable of hitting something the size of your car. They would be locally devestating, but considering they are only around 475 kt each they're pretty clean.

To put that into perspective, it's 4 hiroshimas per warhead, so 48 hiroshimas per Trident, and I believe the nuclear subs carry 2 these days.

so they can see if there's junkies shooting up in there I guess, I only ever noticed big gaps in stalls in airports n malls

We have too many people of power in aus so nah.

At this rate I think NK will fire if and only if some big shit happens like the beginning of the collapse of NK

Habbening? %20

Iran %20

Terrorism %30-40

WW3 %60-70

fucc it, who knows at this point
I just like typing numbers with a percent sign in front of them and acting like I know %100 of what I'm talking about

That is, unless someone decides to do a high yield high altitide airburst and light the atmosphere on fire with an emp the size of North America.

Look up starfish prime( thats the only test that matters.)

Kids do stupid shit, surprise. At my first job working at Target people would lock it and crawl out so I'd have to crawl under. Should have given me a power magnet that I could use to unlatch the door or something.

It's a Sharting Slot, for the American on the move

And to put that into perspective, cold war bombs in service would yield an average of 25 megatons EACH.

The largest ever tested was designed for 100 megatons(thats right), but they scaled it back to 50 because of radiation concerns.

Because they know they will shart in the mart so why invest in decent toilets?

We need to summons Masakado in order to cover Tokyo by a layer of bedrock before the nukes are launched.

I think it was because they were worried that the plane dropping it wouldn't make it.

>not kicking him in the face right away repeatedly.

chad just leave the whole thing open

Lets be real, nobody really gave a shit about that. The Russians threw several astronauts into the cooker knowingly, the only reason Yuri Gagrin is still alive is because someone took a test flight in is place on machinery that they knew would fail in flight.

Check out starfish prime, a 100 MT airburst would have enough yield to wipe out all of europe, russia, and most of Italy via EMP. (even if the yield only burst eardrums from 400 miles away.)

To this day I still dont know what that spic was trying to achieve.

People in war have to take shits in front of each other, and it's a male bathroom.
Grow a mustache, stop giving a dam and man the fuck up, you really shouldn't care

14.88%

fake and gay, the guy had his phone out recording taking a shit, plus throughout the video he pans down to his pants to indicate that he is a naked faggot for video hits

Those last seconds :D

1%