Genetic Engendered Humans

If scientists managed to create human/animal hybrids how do you think society would change or react if at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/545106/human-animal-chimeras-are-gestating-on-us-research-farms/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargantia_on_the_Verdurous_Planet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You're born

Depends on the animal and the country I guess. Japan really needs catgirls for reasons but if you made frogmen in australia they'd probably be genocided.

won't change my life much unless they make literal demons as well

*genetically engineered humans

Depends, do I get my own personal spider girl?

Zoophilia finally gains widespread acceptance once everyone realizes they want to fuck a centaur.

>spider
good taste

>centaur
shitty, terrible bad taste probably did a flip while his mother dropped him on his head

Female centaurs are beautiful, especially if they have big horse dicks.

Didn't you fags learn anything from Batman Beyond?

I JUST WANT PITOU TO BE IN MY LIFE, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?

Fuck off spiderfag. Centaurs are patrician.

We already got niggers though.

Fuck off horse fucker. Go beat off to poniez

kek

Frogs are friends

?????????????

>if
already happening, human animal hybrid embroys in labs across north america

technologyreview.com/s/545106/human-animal-chimeras-are-gestating-on-us-research-farms/

that's from mit

allegedly never brought to term, but i think we all know that's bullshit. alex jones rants about this a lot and people think him crazy for it but it's literally mainstream news

Read the book of Enoch, this already happened and God had to use malwarebytes to unfuck the earth

b-but user, i want to fuck a lolihorse pussy

theres going to become some serious ball busters in society

Finally i've seen something worse than oppai loli.

I want to fuck that snek.

>not wanting an adorable snakegirl to wrap her soft body around you

No thanks. lolihorse's are way more cute than snakegirls

I don't like lolis though

To any retards thinking this will lead to your monstergirls waifus actual genetically spliced humans with animals will be more similar to those fucking monsters from Killing floor.

Fuckin' Jew
Pic related is my preference tho

what the actual fuck is going on here?

say that a again you little scrub ill end you

Too much body, sorry. It would make habitation a problem.

A /d/ thread on Sup Forums, friend.

redpill me on monster girls

Centaurs in general are neato but the one in the picture is a trashwhore.
The ear colour doesn't even match her hair.

where did you get that picture of me

who sharkgirl here

we'll all end as genetically modified futas
or other degenerate thing

We already have niggers

watch the anime, i found it cringey but then i watched it.

its really comfy

for a solid week i was unironically sad that pic related will never exist and i mean her specifically, her personality would be just so fun to play with

Those without the money or favourable genetics would become an underclass
We will become a society not separated by race or religion but by intellect

>we'll all end as genetically modified futas

i already am one

>and then legit nearly kill you every morning from asphyxiation

>Those without the money or favourable genetics would become an underclass
As opposed to what we have now

you have a penis and vagina ?
damn i feel sorry for you

Society would straight out reject it.

>2 pairs of tits
N-not sure how i feel about this.

Can we please use gene tailoring for life extension, iq eugenics, physical perfecting, and eliminating diseases BEFORE you mentally fucked degenerate retarded animal fucking freaks, all go and decide to make snake pussies or whatever utter stupidity you'd like to see happen?
Yes society would react, we got to eradicate the abominations and freaks before their stupidity spreads and your genetic nightmares become just one more social burden that probably involves a government welfare gib program to keep twitching alive in some hospital.
Treat the unhuman as it deserves. As beasts. As Shit.Without humanity's mercy. Kill them all and all their nasty little children. We aren't going to weed out the nigger genetically to have it be replaced with fox people.

Niggers, muslims, and lefties would probably have something against it. I've never known them to not oppose progress of any kind other than "social progress", which is non-existent thing.

And I wouldn't mind using genetically engineered supersoldiers if we're the ones who get to use them. Ones immune to the hunter-gatherer reasoning that the left uses to entrap idiot minds.

Yes, as opposed to a world wide welfare state mentality that will bend backwards to make sure that every single pennyless nigger will be prosperous enough to shit out 12 niglets. The line between good and bad and bad genetics will suddenly be very clear.

something like that

>tfw no catgirl

Can I be a real life furry?

You can be real life kys

This is the typical reaction of the communist when he realizes his enforced position of privilege might come to an end.

kiss kiss

fucking lol

did you know in the future australia is going to be comet bomed

Excellent taste

Based japan

I will laugh at all the furries sticking up the office.

Yeah. I'm a communist, sure. I'm sure you literally being a horse's ass, would really threaten my social standing.
Hope your super soldiers, have a nice... goat's tits, or whatever. Sure that'll help ya out a lot, mans. The Pig Pecker brigade's gonna bring the hurt down on the enemy for make great benefit society.

can't wait will they look like shooting stars?

I'm with her!

Warthog/human hybrids when?

you betcha

cum on my feet

Let's see:
>enforced physical "equality"
>triggered at the notion of self expression outside the party line
>violent fantasies as the default reaction to other viewpoints

Yeah, you're a communist.

I-is this allowed?
Will I finally get my candy negress waifu?

SHEEPGIRLS?!?

Thanks doc!

well that's totally fucked up

this goy just reminded me of the anime Suisei no Gargantua. Read its plot on kikelpedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargantia_on_the_Verdurous_Planet
>In the distant future, mankind has taken to the stars and formed the Galactic Alliance of Humankind (人類銀河同盟 Jinrui Ginga Dōmei). The Alliance is engaged in a perpetual war with a tentacled alien species known as the Hideauze (ヒディアーズ Hidiāzu).

Hideauze is the fucked-up version of human GMO's in the near future.

MEME RESPONSIBLY

> wake up in bed next to your fit doggo waifu
> she gets up, washing her face in the bathroom sink
> grab her from behind
> take a sniff at her fur
> she turns back, looks at you
> her wet nose touches yours
> spend some time brushing her loose fur with her hair brush
> put on a collar necklace with your name engraved on it
> she barks at you in an adorable way
now I only have to find a way to make her half human

We already have IVF creatures with two dads walking about. Time we got some real monsters!

Scientists are currently working on animals having human organs for transplants and such. The percentage of human brain cells which determine human-like intelligence would be monitored and strictly regulated. Some scientists argue that it would be highly unethical of such a human-animal chimera to obtain said intelligence. Even if they decide to let one of those chimera embryos fully grow, it would probably happen in decades, when the risks are known.
With that said, it's not likely for me to get some of that centaur pucci. We can only hope that the generations after us will experience the joy of being hugged by a qt lamia.

So how about them politics guys?

Multi divergent adaptive radiation ignition?

Friendly reminder.

that would cost a lot of money and time.
imagine having a successful synthesis of human and dog DNA, just to have you waiting years just to fug her.
>and that's just you accepting your pedo urge

Look shithead, you're too damned stupid to modify your damned self genetically with animal genes, so just stfu with thinking you're intelligent in any way by dragging politics into it. What your sort are going to end up doing, is being an insane furry idiot, injecting your assholes full of horse cu- horse dna, and then being a crippled abomination freak because shit doesn't damned well work like magic.

Little Pile of Shit, will then want his Vet-Doctor gimmies paid for by government, because his joints are all utterly fucked up and his organs fail. That's what's going to happen in reality from your dumb as SHIT "seeeelf expression, myeh." Fuck your self expression, you mental child. Special snowflakes like your ass Always end up dragging everyone else down to make up for your utter fuck ups. I know your sort will be turning around within a generation to suckle up gibs. You always do. You want society to pay for your bunny ears and horse ass, all the consequences that arise. Because that's the sort of shithead you all; the kind that injects himself with animal dna to be your little different snowflake self, and fucks his life expecting, no fully Demanding people like me to save you. It's the same sort of shit that repeats irl, only with a hypothetical science fiction twist.

It's hard

This is what being triggered looks like. We don't need snowflakes like you here. Go back to plebbit.

WHY IS IT HORIZONTAL WHY

Who draws this shit?

Yeah. Triggered, very cute and still moronic. You retort here is as stupid as the rest of your thoughts, but it does bring to mind some things to ponder. Isn't the phrase triggered one of those concepts that people with gender dysphoria tend to use? Trannies I mean. Mentally Insane people. Freaks.
Society would be better if they were all tossed in the oven and removed from it, user. It truly would. Hell, consider that and then ponder this: You can't or else are an enabler, to people who don't even identify as members of their own fucking species! How much more they deserve to be tossed in the oven than the mutilated freaks we already have.

It needs to be so always, for the good of civilization and humanity. People who want to be animals are insane, and they need to removed from the sane people.

There's no future for genetic engineering on this planet
Right-wingers will ban it because muh purity
Left-wingers will ban it because muh equality

an autist
left will encourage it because muh equality can be archeved
faggot

>left will encourage it because muh equality can be archeved
Are you kidding? They are already whinning about down sydrome kids being aborted. Creating genetically enchanced humans would be strictly against their ideas.

All this love for centaur gals is heartwarming.

>not atlas holding up the globe
wasted effort

Yes. Triggered.

Muslims would be going apeshit. Leftists would try to drag those hybrids into their intersectionalist circles (new allies'n'shiet), until they noticed that their favorite pet projects (muslims) find Hybrids to be haram, at which point they will hunt them down the same way that they are hunting down alleged 'nazis'.

be my girlfriend(male), Ferris!

True kek, alright then. Now go fuck a pig asshole with the rest of the mental patients, freak show.

They do just fine reconciling their pet project with the gays though.
I mean, it's slowly falling apart, but they're managing.

>Furries becoming real

There's only one answer.

All of them will get the bullet.

>tfw no qt aggressive tomboyish sharkgirl you visit during the summer when you go to your uncles beachside home