Why are half asians so fucking hard to bleach...

Why are half asians so fucking hard to bleach? Is it that their epithantic folds are so inheritably prominent that even when I see a kid who only had a asian great-great-grandfather I can still see a faint slant on his eye, I never understood why asian genes are so hard to get washed out.

20 percent asians usually are pretty cool though and think like white people. It's a shame some dont consider them white tho.

He is Lebanese not Asian.....

>1/8 asian

I'm 20%, would Sup Forums be mad if I had kids with an aryan girl?

I dont know.

What I do know is that the only people destroying our country are liberals in the coastal cities who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

his father is Chinese and native Hawaiian

Not really. Your children will be Slavs

I don't think we need to consider this hypothetical scenario with you posting here and such

You cant bleach asians or blacks.

He looks like a sensitive cracker to me though Asians have the same pussy look as white boys so that doesn't surprise me

He was born in Lebanon and that's about it.

>tfw 25 percent asian
>100 percent bleached

Post eyes chong man

I got an asian mum

out of all my siblings I am the only one with shitskin.

it's no surprise then that I am the one that has had massive problems with getting affection from the opposite sex.

His father is of Chinese,English, Native Hawaiian, and Portuguese ancestry

White genes are just incredibly weak.

>pussy has a complex that makes him seem unattractive to everyone because he's so obsessed with his skin colour

Women can smell insecurity. It's not your looks that damn you, dumbass.

2 spooky

no but i assure you im 100 percent bleached. Even was blonde as a baby. Hazel eyes

Yeah, I know. But that guy thought he was lebanese just cause he happened to be born there.

>just beeeeeee urself :^)

not be yourself faggot juts work out your fucking ass and become a godlike image of yourself. Look at clarence kennedy for instance the dude is half filipino and has massive strength build over 10 years of intense training and he has a pretty white gf.

You can point out "muh asian masculinity" "muh shitskin" yea you got that and It will be harder for you than for a pure german to get a gf, but that only means you need to work harder so get the fuck out of here and start improving yourself till you get female atention.

Thats because Asian genes are superior and might possibly be extra terestial in origin. Research "dropa stones" if you dont belive me.

So your telling me I can fuck alien pussy if I fuck an Asian girl?