When do I stop being disgusted by the world?

When do I stop being disgusted by the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when you stop focusing on everything shitty and start paying attention to the brighter side of life.

When you have made America Great again.

we are going to have to act if we want to live in a different world

>Whites are special snowflake edgelords
>Blacks won't stop doing dumb shit
>Indians are entitled cunts
>Women are terrible people
>Europeans are uppity as fuck

You tell me, user. You tell me.

Eventually you will get use to it

It never ends.. I moved to Taiwan, I like it here, it is awesome but I feel its awesomeness wont last forever soon it will cuck out. My advice find a challenging job that you need to think about. Otherwise fuck,it just go on a rampage and kill jews

E.g.

this, please

it's not the world you're disgusted by, it's yourself. stop having expectations, you're just giving other people power over you. be more aware, try to understand other people more.

If I get rich I want to raise an Army of homeless. And then fuck shit up...otherwise general disgust for me...

guitars intensify

For the about 30 seconds before orgasm.

It'll never end, sorry. The red pill is forever.

sometimes suicide is the only answer user.

Stop your promotion of gay shit, Jew. We're being raided.

So many shills who are trying to muddy the waters.

>A long penis may be advantageous because being able to deposit an ejaculate deep inside the vagina and close to the cervix may increase the chance of fertilization. Additionally, it has been suggested that the length, width, and shape of the human penis indicate that it may have evolved to function as a semen displacement device.

I don't think you ever will. Speaking from personal experience her, it never stops.
The most you can do is fight it off temporarily with fleeting hedonistic activities.
Isolation and/or religious ideals will make you feel worse.

this world is full of rot. the only way to not go insane is to ignore it and let it embrace you.

What was this doc in OP's pic called?

When you let God into your heart and try to make the world better with everything you do

Empire of dust

Tx senpai

It'll only get worse user.

youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo

If you wait for the world to be acceptable before you decide to be happy, youre going to wait a long time.
Find what's important to you, pick your battles, and fight them, but dont worry yourself about things that are outside of your sphere of influence.
I recommend reading the Stoics. "The Obstacle is the Way" is a good introduction.

When you die.