Why do Britbongs call Arabs and Indians "Asians"? Is there some sort of subversive political reason?

Why do Britbongs call Arabs and Indians "Asians"? Is there some sort of subversive political reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia
youtube.com/watch?v=3uBcq1x7P34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they come from asia you fucking moron

Because they're asians

Classic ameritard

Are Russians Asian then?

but why use such a massive umbrella term?

it's a mystery for me too
> Asian means
> Chinese
> Japanese
> Korean
> Mongolian
how can you even consider grouping poos and arabs with the above?!

russia is part of europe and asia
the ones who live in the european part are obviously european
because all asians are scum and are NOT EUROPEAN. fuck off chinkaboos and weeaboos
it's a continent, broski. asian =/= mongoloid

cus chinks are called orientals

packies

We call them all Pakis.

The BBC and Menstremmedier twist their news daily.

Asian could literally mean anything from nigger to chink to poo in loo to russian to turkroach to gulf state towelhead.

What a bunch of brainlets lmao

You do the same thing, dumbass.

what's wrong with saying a non-european committed a crime?

Because arab has become a thought stopping word.

Because both Pakistan and India are in fucking Asia you goddamn moron. Open a geography book from time to time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia
You never stop learning, but you could've learned a bit more in the first place.

>be kraut
>realize Brits call Indians "Asians"
>realize Brits call Asians "Orientals"
>mfw Orient means Arabia in our language
>confused as fuck

>middle eastern people are considered white in USA
really makes you think

they use asians because when you hear asian you think china man. so when a sandnigger rapes a kid they can avoid saying he was a paki and smear the chinks instead. the goal here clearly is to make the public less aware of the fact muzzies are dangerous

They don't cluster anywhere close to the average asian though.
Arabs are basically 1/4th african.

Even southern europeans cluster closely to northern europeans, not to mention the average european.

nothing but whats wrong with being a bit more specific?

muh diversity stop spreading hate bigot

>muh words
fuck up cunt, asians have slit eyes, that's all you need to know
Arabs are also known as middle easterners, terrorists, lebos, sand niggers and desert monkeys amongst other names

Very important difference, only reason papers call them asian is to protect these filthy subhumans from muh islamaphobia
>b-but technically they are asian because....
shut the fuck up cunt, arabs aren't asian, they're all terrorists

>Arabs
Arabs are Arabs m8.

Brown people from Asia are Asians on the news, and Pakis when there aren't any women or poofs around.

Slitty eyed people from Asia are Orientals.

why be more specific when all asians are aliens? you can't pick and choose which ones you like
mongoloids have slit eyes. not all asians are mongoloids you absolute moron

Arabs aren't considered asian in britbongland
they're under 'other'

>when you hear asian you think china man

No, when Yanks hear Asian that's what they think. When WE hear Asian, we think Paki.

They know that they can get away with it by playing semantics. When you say ''Asian'' a normal person thinks Jackie Chan and anime, not fucking Muhammad and shitting on the streets.
Asians don't commit a lot of crime, so they get thrown under the bus to mask the amount of Muslim and Indian crimes.

They're using a very simplistic and completely wrong view of continents that we were taught in school to manipulate statistics.
''Asia'' is not a continent. ''Asia'' is on the same fucking continent as Europe.
The Middle fucking East is in ''Asia'' only on very specific old and completely wrong geography textbooks. There isn't a single person living in Middle East who considers himself asian.
It's pure propaganda with zero basis in science. The people who defend this shit are either trolls, shills or complete brainets who fell for dumb shit they were taught in 3rd grade.

youtube.com/watch?v=3uBcq1x7P34

And what proportion of that map did you rule, Latvia?

fuck off with your subversion cunt, you should go get a job for MSM, you'd fit right in
also I told you to shut the fuck up cunt, nobody likes faggots like you, haven't you noticed your friends go out of their way to avoid you irl?

Arabs are literally originated in the horn of africa though.
Indians are a total mix of caucasian euroasians, abos, arabs.

Even though arabs and indians are in the "asian" continent, they are not considered asian because the term asian is used in reference to the mongol east asian race which is by far the most iconic and numerous asian ethnic cluster that is unique to the continent of asia.

It's like calling a belarussian or a russian an "asian".

this guy is considered white in america.

they're still part of the asian continent and there's nothing you morons can do about it

i mean, the continent they are located is technically asia. its a bit confusing now that we have so much contact with east asia

I don't represent an entire country, you retarded Muslim cunt.

when Australians hear asian we think China man this cunt
Is probably terrorist (middle eastern), western Sydney and goes to UTS and is trying to align himself with the chinks

>asia
Then I guess Turks, Russians, Finns, and Egyptians are also """Asian""".
Your terminology is dumb. Get over it.

You can talk about maps when you've done something on them.

When we hear Australian we think criminal, you nonce.

I'm pretty sure egypt is in africa dude

What have you done, you retarded Muslim?
What country have you personally invaded, other than the UK?

>when Australians hear asian we think China man this cunt
that's because most aussies are uneducated bogans
turks and eastern russians are asian, yes

Nobody does except the (((media))) most people just call them pakis

You forgot Camel Jockeys for the muzz

Don't be salty about being a non-runner. You're not even a real country anyway, it's not your fault.

Why don't the limeys call them middle eastern to avoid confusion?

Dumbass, you're falling for memes. Besides, western part of Russia is European

Because that's Arabs, dummy.

You are not a real country. You aren't even a country. You are a Muslim residing in the UK who roleplays on the internet as if he is an entire country. You may be fat, but you're not that fat.

did you know that tomato, pepper and cucumber are fruit, not what are defined as vegetables?
rigid categorization is the mark of the animal
seeking patterns is the mark of the human

it could but it shouldn't. just like you could continue to live but probably shouldn't

Fucking pakis actually user.

technically europe and asia are the same continent because they form a single landmass.

Persians aren't arabs though. Neither are Turks, but they're all middle eastern. Pakis are middle eastern. Indians are from India though. Let's not go down that road, bad tangent.

I'm trying to think of something about Latvia to insult you with, but nothing's coming to mind. Literally nothing.

Dr. Doom was from Latvia wasn't he?

Muslim with an empty head can't even come up with an insult, what a shocker.

The same reason we call nigger gangs "groups of diverse youth", to obfuscate the guilt. "Asians" make up a larger % of the population so their per capita crime rate will be lower than the "Paki" crime rate. They are essentially taking some heat off the Middle-Easterners by throwing them into the relatively well-behaved Jap/Chink pile.

''''we'''' don't, ''''they'''' do

However we all call Americans fat Yank cunts.

do you know what the Partitioning was? a bunch of muslim indians were sent to pakistan

Shit, you're right. One interesting thing about Latvia, and it's something fictional from a yank comic book.

That was an insult m8. Try to keep up.

Look at this thread. Plenty of faggots with the UK flag defending calling Middle Easterners ''asians''
These people come out defending the incorrect use of the word every single time this topic comes up.

No "we" don't.

Get a load of this Russian.

when we hear British we think of the once great culture of our forefathers, lost to islam. We think terrorist attacks, #partandparcel we think Pakistan, terrorism, we think about the great empire once ruled, we think of the pasty pomgolian, watching neighbours with envy, wondering what is like in a country without shariah as the constant drizzle pounds from the eternal grey skies of britain. We think of the dry british wit, long dead and replaced with Islam friendly programming. We think of your polite manner, taken advantage of and used against you by immigrants and rapefugess.
We look to Old Blighty, we remember Captain Cook and we thank the gods, Jesus, whatever it is out there that we were born in the best and luckiest country in the world and for a fleeting moment we feel sorrow for the islamic caliphate of Britain and the great country it once was.
Then we get back to drinking beer and watching the latest terror attack from London and have a laugh, making bets on what the death toll is this time.

Honestly I can't even imagine being British, I literally can't even imagine being alive and being British at the same time because the idea that I'd live in a nation where 30 year old Pakis raped ten thousand 12 year old British girls is so unfathomably bad that I'm sure I would have taken the sort of action that would ensure my death or perpetual imprisonment

Like, it's literally so fucking unfathomable to me that (1) none of your leaders have been jailed, (2) no Pakis have been uprooted from the entire fucking county, (3) literally fucking NOTHING happened

Fuck Britain, they deserve all their British children to be raped

At least we can have a shit without fear of death by spider m8.

God fucking damn it I'm not even British and the idea makes me so mad that I need to post again

Fucking shit I'd get an aneurism just thinking about it

At least they can still use Sup Forums to defend the term ''asian'' being used to obfuscate Muslim crime

They've used the term "asian" for decades, long before Islam became a significant force in the west. Because they are from fucking Asia.

It is technically correct but is intentionally misleading.
It's like calling Mexicans "Americans"
Yes, Mexico is part of the Americas, but when people think of an American they imagine a mobility scooter under immense pressure.

getting bitten by a spider taking a shit>gettintg blown up, stabbed, run over or decapitated for going outside
it's all jokes and funny but seriously, your country is fucked. lol

fellow Latvian here. I can agree - Latvia is a fucking shithole and the only thing that Latvians are proud of is Kristaps Porzingis who literally said "Nobody wants to go to fucking Latvia". And that is true. Maybe except for old, half-rotten german tourists.

God, I HATE this place. I feel like I lost a lottery by being born here.

Well they are Asians. Not sure how journalism works out in soviet russia over there but people aren't described based on their religion, in much the same way you don't see news headlines about Atheist sex offenders.

No it isn't, it is entirely consistent with how we've used the term "asians" since fucking forever.

To be honest my compatriot, the Soros-types are playing both sides. That's a pretty potent feel, they make us hate the Other whoever it is, and in our white male case the best target is women and girls. Make us feel like we should be out there protecting them. Make us spend our lives. Our black countrymen get pointed at the cops, and you and me. It's coming from outside, that's the key point to remember. It's also those damn cia niggers, if they can get a nice civil war they can get a lot more control, more domestic spying, more weapons weapons weapons for everyone but us peons. We're just here to pay for the weapons.

Point is, be careful, they make us hate. It makes them money.

Like clockwork.
Tens of thousands of underage kids raped by Muslims, all got away with it without any problems, and what is this Muslims upset about? People using the term ''asian'' correctly.
This is what the eternal UK Muslim devotes his time to on the site that he soon will be banned from accessing.

>Brits defending calling slimes asian to save the feelings of mudslimes and dilute the threat of arabs and islam
how the mighty have fallen
F

Then you're fucking retarded, why use a descriptive term that tells you literally nothing about the subject?

Because it obscures Middle Eastern crime rates.

Holy shit Finland and Sweden really do look benis and balls

I know that, I just want that squirmy little faggot to admit it

We don't get many Koreans, Vietnamese, Filipinos or Japs so we call Asians Chinese.
Bangladeshi, Sri Lankans and Pakis can all resemble Indians and we get tons of them.

Arabs are literally everywhere from north africa to the middle east(which is as much mediterranean as it is "asian").

In fact there is no exact cutoff between the "european" and "asian" continents that is based on anything but precedented cultural changes, because it is considered to be an actual single continent merely looking at the fact that there is no hard separation between the contemporal european and asian regions.
Except of course for the Ural mountains, which, as you might have guessed, says nothing concerning arabia.
If a line was to be drawn along the line of hte ural mountains in order to create a division between tha european and asian regions, arabia and all of the middle east would be considered european or at the very least merely not asian.
The first time there was a cutoff between europe and asia in the ancient times, arabia wasn't considered asian, it was considered mediterranean south east.

Also, geography isn't even an exact science to begin with, so saying stupid shit like "they're still part of the asian continent" doesn't make sense and only makes you look like a retard.
Realize the fact that the "asian continent" is not seperated by nature from the "european continent" at all, and "borders" between said continents were constantly changed due to politics, not out of objective learning and research.

pakis aren't middle eastern, they're literally just muslim indians.

>"The Term Arab is offensive, We are all Muslims" - The Prince

I don't give a solitary shit about the feelings of Muslims, I think Islam is a crock of shite and wouldn't mind if it was outright banned. I'm saying that people who have zero idea about how we've ALWAYS described people from these countries should keep their stupid uninformed thoughts to themselves. This has always been what we've done for Indians and the like, it wouldn't be any different for the rest of them, Muslim or not. It is entirely consistent.

They will never admit it. They know it. I've seen this topic come up several times and it is always the same exact people who respond defending this shit.
I've had this same exact conversation with this Muslim faggot at least 3 times. Every time I call him out on his shit he just spews some shit about me being the country of Latvia, like me personally being the landspace and its history.
These people are fucking retarded. They have zero arguments.
The best you will get from these retards is them going ''heh, you have a US flag, heh you lost a war to Vietnam lol, you, the person I am talking to right now, you lost the war to Vietnam LOL XD''

whatever, all non-europeans should be treated the same and that's exactly what you guys are doing

You shut the fuck up leaf. I changed my mind and India is now also in the middle east. They're brown people who aren't asian (meaning oriental) or american native.

Fuck off le 56% burgerjewnogmexicunt.

>I don't give a solitary shit about the feelings of Muslims
>call them a term used to describe multiple races
wanted for blowing himself up : asian man
wanted for eating dog : asian man
wanted for street shitting : asian man
this 'asian' man sure gets around

sorry buddy, I live in the country every white man and woman in Britain is desperate to get to, away from the islamic nightmare you've become.

Oddly enough, street shitting and dog eating don't tend to make it into our news very often. Might be different wherever you live I guess.

#partandparcel

Because Pakistani, Afghanistani etc sound dirty and barbaric so they are trying to appropriate the identity of Chinks and Japs to hide how subhuman they are.

They can't keep getting away with it

Do you think I support Sadiq Khan? I shat on him frequently on here and on Twatter when he made that remark, as I did when some Frenchie (Manuel Valls I think) made a similar one before him.

It's a mystery to be sure.

I agree with you on arabs but indians are asian