youtube.com/watch?v=Ulj61LxQgTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes they do

EMU

yeah but they're all raging alcoholics who hold all life in contempt

the way god intended

um... yes, sweetie... we were in vietnam with you xx

I dont know.

What I do know is that the only people destroying our country are liberals in the coastal cities who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

here is the real redpill about straya

yeah mate
but best of all we have a navy

...fucking try invading cunt, see what happens

Yup. Trained with them before. Had a great time. Aussies are literal wizards in the sense that they have a shit work ethic yet everything somehow still runs smoothly.

I always forget Brisbane is so south that you could literally erase the northern side of Aus and you would be missing much.

Darwin is that small all of NT is only 2 electorates

>norfolk island
wut're you up to there?

drinking and contemplating suicide everyday
what else

This pasta is stale already.

>pic related cunt

No, just lots of Chinese.

Delete this

yes

Delete this

They only recruit women, fags and blackies now, so not really.

aussies are master race op is a faggot

We need the natural barrier against the indonesians.

Australia? You mean the Chinese Republic

Yeah. Its just not very good is all.

We're still the best fucken country in the world though.

straya's ours now

Their army took tremendous casualties in the Emu War, and has not rebuilt to full strength. Some divisions are still not mechanized, others have high rates of desertion. Morale is at all-time lows in the Australian armed forces.

So far everyone I've met was either too degenerate to be orderly within its ranks, and too cucked or SJW to be a formidable enemy on the battlefield. The chink tide cometh. Our children will either willingly or forcibly learn mandarin one way or another the future for Aus is fucked if America falls. And if labor gets in then we're opening the flood gates to the rhoyighan migrants from Burma cause they're Muslims who are destined to be exiles in there own homelands *wrings hands*

Chinks are alright. Usually work and don't commit much crime. Plus walking through some suburbs makes me feel like I'm on an exotic vacation.

Also you force the Muslims ou of their neighbourhood by raising prices so that's good.

These roo fuckers need Singaporean bases, airbase and naval base to protect them from emus, Indonesians and dingos

Yeah, but not they way you'd think. They don't actually protect the country, that's mostly America's job. In exchange, the army are mercs for America's overseas adventures. It works.

>Australian army

Weren't your boys running around in high heels not long ago?

Now look at that picture while listening to wmca by the Village People

nah they got trump
now they make great deals at ya

those were tactical high heels, if you tap them together you can teleport home

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulj61LxQgTI

Australian of the year 2016 candidate Army General "catherine" mcgregor.

our army is full of non-white gooks and niggers who are fresh of the boat looking for easy employment, plus they must also follow a 'diversity quota' and also hire 40% females in non combatant roles

They wrecked Indonesia tho

How's all that mining working out for you lads?

A
FUCKING
TREE