Matt Furie (cucky creator of Pepe meme) has posed an ultimatum for us to challenge

Matt Furie (cucky creator of Pepe meme) has posed an ultimatum for us to challenge.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right
unvis.it/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

That blue checkmark is edited in.

The twitter was made in June and reeks of bait.

mfw I don't think he's trying to being funny.

He's just trying to get retweets for publicity.

He's also retarded

I'll help you faggot.
Lecompton Kansas.
Do it faggot.

You just try, faggot

>cyber-police

C'est appât

Pepe is no more! The meme hasn't resembled pepe for years.

These are all original pieces of art distinct from pepe the fag.

If I could draw I would draw a picture of pepe fucking a crying matt furie in the ass and tweet it to him

Men, to your vpns.

Come at me bro

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right

THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right

>His twitter handle is pepeisminebigot
How can one man be so butthurt?

That's just sad, really. He's referencing a tragic case of a young girl taekn advantage of by the evil internet, and her father's impotent rage that enevtually killed him. Since then she's become a blue-haired butch roastie (although she always was a roastie right?) and will never know the true complete happiness that comes from a wholesome childhood. Press F for fuck you matt furi
Too Soon

*blocks your path*

still preferable to bono

Hey Poland discovered riff raff a few weeks ago,what a coincidence!

This one probably triggers him the most since it's the closest to feels good frog while still being /ourfrog/.

We dun goofed

>Frog that was just used for "Feels good/bad man" pictures
>Exploded into shitty smug pepes
Good one, easiest way to find underaged idiots anyway.

let us meme this cuck himself as the new alt right leader

Take in refugees

>hey guys, that face I drew that you completely altered and has nothing to do with what I originally created, I own that.

When you realise this "sueing" over Pepe generates countless Pepe posts to push up the power of Choas in time for Sept 23rd

I guess he is furie-ous.

Thats a 'shitty' joke

> retweet
He should fuck off with his attention whoring.