Sometimes it's really hard not to sympathize with Sharia advocates

Sometimes it's really hard not to sympathize with Sharia advocates...

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalliberal.org/2017/03/15/fat-acceptance-speaker-dead-from-heart-attack-at-34/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EGOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HAHAHAHAHA

It's russian story

Just further proof that our ancestors were right to treat women as second class citizens.

Proof women should be eslaved again

Then fuck off back to your shitty desert country where you can have Sharia, Achmed

>sympathize with Sharia advocates...
degenerate

Sharia is the only hope for the West and the White Race

Nope well be fine without your shitty death cult

>Listening to a bunch of small dicked inbred closet homosexuals.

>Sharia
Until 1960 more or less, western women were mostly in their houses, taking care of the childrens, the food and so on.
We don't need Sharia shit, we need a return to our traditional values.

And isn't gonna be easy, with tv, college, and so on, advocating for the further degeneracy of western values. In the end, if nothing changes, white people will be replaced by latiamericans, pretty conservatives, muslims and chinks.

are women even human

This

Giving women rights was a mistake.

>implying we can go back at this point
We either need a traumatic event like a war or natural disaster to get people to traditional values.
People with too much freedom never give it up unless destroyed. I'm sure the millions of lefties who voted for Hillary Clinton won't give up on their 500 genders without having something more important to worry about.

Where do you think prairie bonnets and veils came from you stupid fucking fat ass. Everything that non-whites do/have is on some level appropriation of white creations. Kys you stupid fucking fuck.

>we are so useless at maintaining our own societies that sometimes i think it acceptable to surrender to an invading force just so that thots will close their legs
It's almost as if you're retarded.

Weve had over 1000years to fuck goats and be closeted fags. Its made for subhuman shitskins.

lol what a cuck

Political views and cultural values can change between generations, I'm not saying it's gonna be easy, but it could happen.

they are children mentally, you must always have that in mind

Harlots should be turned into fertilizer

>leaving a woman in charge of your son

>hard resisting sharia and then becoming a m*slim
what kind of fags are you?

He means RAHOWA'istic White Shariah.
Bitches in the kitchens.

Nothing of value was lost

> 2 years
> Doesn't know she's truly like this
Either this is a lie or he fell in love with a lie. His fault at the end of the day typical cuck.

>tfw the only woman I know who is sick and tired of Jews, feminist cancer, and who's idea of a strong woman is a later 1800s/early 1900s rancher/farmer who moved to the prairies in America with her husband to work the land, is a lesbian
J U S T

whole text sounds like some cuck fetishist wrote it tb h

>Bow five times a day and learn some Arabic
>Implying Islam takes much effort
I'd miss bacon, though.

Why cant we have sharia without the retardation.
Islam is literally desert autism for arab savages.

I'm not saying it's impossible, man. I for one think it can and will change but it would be way faster if one of the scenarios I brought up happened. Look at Texas just a few weeks ago. I bet the lefties there either drowned or grew a pair. It seems like we are doing well for now in the west. We are somewhat at the edge of winning the culture war and the next generation grows more conservative by the minute. The MSM's attacks on people like PewDiePie and etc. are slowly redpilling the next gen.

>filename
Cringe

This shit is so fucking fake.

Anyone remember that chauvinistic asshole that appeared on a few of those shows like Maury and Jerry Springer?

Who said having a woman is like having a pet dog, its not their fault if they dont listen, you just weren't a good owner?

I thought that guy was kind of a nutcase back in 2005.

Now, I can see his point.

Surely her friends realised that she had a baby and nobody was looking after it?

This is typical leftist logic. Question their doctrine, and they immediately feign offense. And because they are offended, you are automatically evil and must be shut down.

This reasoning is why I hate them. I'm a reasonable guy, and I think a good system keeps the citizens' wishes in regard. However, people like this make that system impossible. The only option I see is to remove people like this from any semblance of power. Let them scream into the void.

>that image
I have never seen such delusion in my entire fucking life. Holy shitballs.

Indeed, implement sharia here for 2 weeks, and at the end of that, everybody will be redpilled as fuck and we can finally reach consensus on exterminating you subhumans.

>22 with 2 kids
Fuckin thotties

The answer is not allowing single motherhood

>hes a jew
worth it

>subjugate yourself to a system that, at any point, can claim you went against the word of god without any way to disprove their nonsense, which will then murder you for that "fact"

Any ally of islam is a traitor to the West. And traitors die first.

why not post a link to the article?
bet my soul the genetic link comes from middle eastern farmers dna flux when importing farming (and their dicks) into europe

Right. I agree, only logic can convince rational people. People like the ones in the pic are too far gone to reason with.
Surprisingly even here in California many "lite"-leftists are beginning to question many of the beliefs of their fellow leftists.
Also look at the delusion in this pic "I used to be super fit"

That chick is a sociopath.

Fake and gay, but good effort

A young mother with some whoring left to do is a sad thing to see

You ever hotbox a baby?

>JEWBABY

Ill hälp you öut änön.

1/2

2/2

>they're both Jews
I could tell before even reading the text.

Jewette's kinda hot desu, the guy looks like your typical normie Jew cuck.

>super fit athlete
l o l

>superfit athlete

Also that Jewette is a straight up sociopath. The apology is fake and she's gonna do that hsit all over to some other male kike again. I almost feel bad for him. Even kikes can't resist the pussy. And can't resist getting fucked up thanks to it.

>single mom
>stay at home parent

Fucking kek. That's a funny way to say 'welfare parasite'.

doesn't look human to me.

>single mom
>stay at home parent

Fucking kek. That's a funny way to say 'parasite'.

Happens with sharia too.
Saudi Arabica. Guy Works there as Medic.
Pregnant Woman Has problem. Baby is mit coming out. Husband says male medic cant look at woman because haram. He discusses with husband ans he allows finally. Medic looks woman between legs and sees baby has its umbilical cord around neck. Medic says he has to free the baby or else it will choke. Husband says no touching just looking. Medic brings woman to hospital. Baby is dead. Husband says never mind we can make another one.

Same story with girl with diabetical coma.
Why do you believe a cruel System like sharia cares about humans?

Well it got a muslim baby killed, so I don't see where you get this "doesn't care about humans" deal from.

22 is a perfectly acceptable age to have twi children as long as you're married

This, especially if its twins.

But shes obviously a thot.

But thats zur reason i dont understand men who think a woman should breed when she bleeds. She has to be psychological mature as well

You don't need to submit to the rule of a foreign religion and way of life with foreign overlords in order to condemn being a bad mother you cuck.

Our own society had none of these problems 60 years ago.

>She has to be psychological mature as well
By that point they don't bleed anymore.

Most people where I live have kids later than that, I think it may be a socio-economic thing. Most people where I am have kids in their mid twenties+ and those who get married/have kids around 20 either end up happy or divorced in 2 years of less.
But I concede, it's not too bad

You need the retardation in order for it to work. You must keep most people relatively stupid and faithful to good in order for them to not fall into degeneracy. Some people may still be degenerate but at least most wont act out on it out of fear.

In all fucking honesty I hate the current state of the west so fucking much I'm not even sure if a caliphate would be worse.

I like how you think outside the box

>"apology"

She's gloating lol.

look at the guy though. you can see how much of a pussy is in his face. it's seriously contemptible. I can understand why she was trying to break him, trying to get him to not be the pussy little cuck that he is. hopefully he learned something and stopped being such a fucking faggot

>17
>Husband
What century is this from?

This, always remember this. A good rule of thumb these days is if your subject is under 40 years of old, he or she will have the maturity of someone less than half their age

Natural selection seems to be taking care of the problem itself.

He should have beat her. Lmao at letting a girl "break up" with you.

Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

Fuck off roastie
Tits or gtfo

This degeneracy is straight up bad OP, I agree, but do not forget that with sharia comes a lot of disadvantages that would end up being as bad as the struggle that we face now.

rationalliberal.org/2017/03/15/fat-acceptance-speaker-dead-from-heart-attack-at-34/

She died lmao

Google mecca schoolfire. Religious police doesn't allow girls to leave for not being dressed properly. They all burn to death

this makes me sick... I borderline looking like the first pic right now and I'm hauling my ass to gymas often as I can trying to combat it. To think people like this just go by their lives and enjoy being fat makes me so mad...

This, there just doesn't seem to be a way to return to a sort of traditionalism without enormous social change through something like a disaster of some kind. The momentum behind this degeneration is still pushing it forward. its like rolling a snoball down a mountain that gathers speed.
Personally it might stop in a couple decades when people really get to enjoy the rotten fruit of multiculturalism of increased demographic shift and simmering distrust and social unrest, especially in cities.

you motherfuckers need some islam

It's only fake because no woman would admit this even to herself online, but they do this shit. I was that cucked guy in high school when my ex did this to me. She would tell me she sucked so-and-so's dick last night, etc, after she broke up with me. Really fucked with my head, and I was too young to be anything but a pathetic pussy about it.

>super fit athlete

Sup Forums has revealed to me that women can be just as sick, callous and cruel as men

>Skinny thing

American people should just come in Europe and see what "thin" actually means.

>now I look pregnant
No, she looks like a total lard ass

no thanks pierre. We have actual skinny people.

With jews you lose.

Yeah, first thing I saw in the pic. She was always chubby. There's this clear divide between people who are fat, but who have a normal body image (they know they are fat) and people who are fat and think they are fit.

What we're seeing in the modern left is pretty typical. It all happened before, when Joe Stalin's followers started policing other commies in Soviet Russia. The modern left has many traits of a totalitarian system, including the fact that there are gatekeepers who slap down internal dissent. I find them to be very predictable, which I suppose is the natural result of a system where dissent is punished. They are all encouraged to act in exactly the same manner, and those who do not, are exiled. I mean, you're looking at people like Bill Maher, who say very liberal, leftist things. Maher is the stereotype of the left wing atheist from 10-20 years ago. And that's what got him into hot water, because that means he also thinks islam is retarded.

I watched his documentary, Religolous, with a few friends. Far left friends. One of them was particularly loud, and with the Christians, he brought up the Catholic rape scandal (which has completely disappeared from the media since the new cuck pope took over...). When the Jews came by, he let them have it. But when it came to islam, and the terrorism they perpetrated in this very country (Maher interviews a "Dutch" berber politician who refuses to condemn the killing of Theo van Gogh), he did a total 180: Everything was Wilders' fault and muslims are being discriminated against.

A complete absence of logic. I can talk to a logical person, even if we do not agree. We can come to a mutual understanding. But someone who hates and loves on a whim, they can not be reasoned with.

>Implying this is the consensus of what Americans think is skinny
C'mon Jean

No.

Sharia is a law made to subjugate retards. Thats why it only works in the middle east. Cause real men know that there are better alternatives

I think the only right thing in Islam is the big picture about women.

stay at home parent is the big dealbreaker for me, she'd need to pull her weight

>Christian
>Single Mom x2

Language is that of a male. This is likely fake.

Until they blow up or truck someone and then it's back to remove kebab.