Every fucking time.

>Yarden
>Katz

Well that explains it all, she is most likely from Tel Aviv

The Jew always destroys, never creates.

>be this important
>no one knows who he is because of hurt feelings

>I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!
>EXCEPT WHEN IT SAYS SOMETHING OPPOSED TO MY IDEOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!
>FUCK SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nnnnnfnncncfkcjfjncjjfjdjbdjdjjdimanigger

Creates destruction?

I bet those faggots won't stop until they demolish all the civilization.

I think I found HIS twitter

twitter.com/yardenkatz?lang=en

liberals are a joke and everyone can see it
you will literally end up living in dark rooms with ear plugs in when you get to your non-offensive utopia

The maths building at Melbourne University, named after Richard Berry, got changed back in March because he supported eugenics.

> (((Katz)))
Like minister like journalist

Jesus that pisses me off so much

Woo Moshe that's deep.

(((Katz))) kike

>Yarden Katz
ok enough, this is not a meme for me anymore

Pit one against the other

>science
more like lie-ence

ha

welcome to the real shitshow

>(((KATZ)))

GEE WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE

>What happens when absolutely everyone in your group with any sense and/or sanity has run for the hills

>Katz
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

I would've gone for sci-lence

Same, but at least "The medal was subsequently returned to Watson by the purchaser, Russian tycoon Alisher Usmanov, who stated that Watson deserved the medal and that it was "unacceptable" that he should be compelled to sell it."

>Yarden Katz is a fellow in the department of systems biology at Harvard Medical School and an affiliate of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University

(((katz)))
(((klein)))

>there is no such thing as apolitical science

All science is apolitical, you fucking lying, sniveling kike. I wish there were more kikes simply because gassing a few million isn't going to make up for this shit.

What are you talking about, this man doesn't look like a kike at all

You can kind of overlay a square & compass over that pic. Falling masonry? Oh dear, what a pity.

Statues are meant to stay at their place until they fall apart thanks to natural causes. The worst way to point out someones flaws is to shift+delete the record of the given person.

Erase history,
so people in the future can be herded like cattle!
Good idea!

When are we going to start gassing these fuckers

If only jews were made of oil, we could solve the energy problem and the jewish problem in one swoop

Guess we have to take down the MLK statue since he hated the gays lmao double standard cunts

This makes me madder than anything. I hate cops as much as the next man but filthy non-whites are only a minority in the limited context of white countries. Globally, they're 6 out of the every seven people but they bitch and moan about being minorities.

they're a bunch of atheists just doing what the bible says
>no false idols
>give alms

What did he do?

To be fair, having a statue up of a guy that experimented on black people is pretty sfupid.

Also, why do scientists even need statues? They get rewarded in other ways.

Did he?

he talked at a conference about the genetic basis for IQ differences between races. wasn't like he gave a full speech on it, IIRC it was just a few remarks, but it got him in a shitload of trouble.

WATSON?
the same Watson as in "Watson and Crick"?
Why the fuck he doesn't have income? he is one of the people who discovered DNA, the base of genetics

There are things you can't talk about even if you are a celebrated scientist....certain (((people))) will blacklist you.

said that how people evolve physically with different characteristics based on the environment.. They must also evolve differently when it comes to I.Q based in the environment

>We believe in evolution!
>But only if it agrees with us and stops below the neck
Leftists in a nutshell.

You guys need to hold rallies at Malcolm X statues.

twitter.com/yardenkatz/status/350717748256571393

she hates Israel, 100% left-brainwashed "person of color"

(((Katz)))

Every fucking time.

he had the audacity to say there are racial differences in intelligence or some shit. the thing is though, it doesn't really matter what he said. some important people just decided he said the wrong thing and ruined the man.

You know who else liked to purge history?

Fanatic egalitarians, holy shit

Who is jewing who?

talked about his substantial findings about genetic differences and races with re: IQ, and that was not what the current year wanted to hear. They mocked him and refused to listen to him even though he had data to back up his claims and he delivered them in a completely neutral manner.

>systems biology
>Harvard Medical School
Oy vey, they're coming after my science, even as they advise the literal foreskin factory next door called Genzyme.