You all think that identity politics are totally acceptable and legitimate right?

you all think that identity politics are totally acceptable and legitimate right?

no

Yes
t. civic nationalist

civic nationalism is the best. that's why shills stigmatize it so hard. they dont want unity.

>civic nationalism is the best

The white race is being invaded and undermined in all corners of the globe in which it resides, there is no future for white people without identity politics. If there is no white race there will be no civilization period.

''Identity politics'' is a retarded buzzterm made up by retarded centrists.
It doesn't mean anything. It's just some insult you throw at people who care about race. Ironically it's the people who use terms like ''identity politics'' are the most obsessed with identity and they are completely incapable of talking about groups and larger trends in society. They're all about muh identity and how every person is a unique individual that can never be judged by statistics or their racial group.

No.
That shit is inherently leftist. Just because white identity politics pisses off other leftists, doesn't make it right-wing.

fuck no you can take your love of yourself and fuck off somewhere

I like this thread

no

Never not even once

im trying to find out who among you are truly racist

Why are you such a cuck faggot?

Are you even White?

do you believe in identity politics?

Answer my question first.

yup.
diversity is a death plague.
individuality is the cure.

it's a stupid question based on a flawed assumption using teenagers buzzword, I gave no indication as to my beliefs, for all you know im a white supremacist who actively hunts black people.

do you believe in identity politics?

An individual among a collective based on Race is antidote. Individualism is cancer when left to rot.

I honestly don't care for you games. Answer my question and then we can continue. This is why no one likes peoples like you. You expect everyone to adhere to your shitty questions and then fall when someone asks something back.

No flawed assumption when you use "racist" unironically. Try not being a cuck faggot and answer my question.

Yeah it's almost like making sweeping generalizations about everything doesn't solve any problem.

What an absolutely retarded post. I haven't met any uhh *checks flag* Latvians(???) before. Are you all stupid or just you?

so I ask you a question not based on an assumption and your response is to call me names like a 5-year-old and show no ability to answer said question.

dont reply.

Your thread is dogshit, you basically need me to reply.

Are you non-White?