ITT Things

That go down the memory hole

Or are public sacrafice

What the fuck is wrong with you hahaha

and it didnt collapse into its own footprint...why is that ? I thought buildings that burn do that ?

>cheap concrete building stands after entire building is engulfed in flames
>state of the art massive steel building falls perfectly in place an hour after being exposed to fire

???

can someone put the blackd logo on it

I'm awake

People who I perceive as an enemy and a threat to the mothership were sizzled like pork chops. It was hard feigning concern at work over this.

Aluminium cladding has a thirst for blood

It’s almost like avgas burns hotter than cladding. Or that an explosion from a plane literally smashing into it is different than a fire started by a faulty fridge

Friendly reminder...

>he thinks that building 7 was hit by a plane

Masons just can't stop hoaxing stuff! This year they have gone nuts in Britain. Five fake terror attacks and this. They torched an empty building as a training drill. It was all boarded up before the fire. Just crisis actors and lying journalists and politicians. None of the firemen look dirty or wet in any of the photos. The news is 99% made-up bullshit.

>A plane smashed into building 7

0/10
please re-spin your dreidel of bad responses shill.

"pull it down"

blacked

Fascinating ID user.

So the plane hit WTC7. Didn't know that!

lel

time magazine cover "the tower" tarot card?

There was no jet fuel in there you retard

Only shitty American buildings do that.

You forgot that jet fuel burn at 6 gorillion degrees

>Only shitty American buildings do that.
Maybe that was the problem. The first WTC attack in 1993 weakened the structure to the point where the owner decided to insure to the hilt and secretly fund a terrorist mission. It won't be the first time a building was torched for shekels.