JOIN THE RESISTANCE TODAY BROTHER, LEAVE YOUR KEYBOARD AND IMAGINARY RESISTANCE BEHIND AND JOIN US!

JOIN THE RESISTANCE TODAY BROTHER, LEAVE YOUR KEYBOARD AND IMAGINARY RESISTANCE BEHIND AND JOIN US!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave Finland out of your Swedecuck fantasies TIA

>pan-Scandinavia
fuck off. What are these people's plan anyway? They have no actual political parties and they focus on looking evil and Nazi over anything else. Seems like your typical government spies.

The primary mission is getting OUR countries back, there wont be a (((union))) but a strong brotherly bond

I fell hard for a Swiss girl and we were together for her year of study here. She of course returned after her study period. I visited her over Christmas and new years, her family loved me and I loved them. Broke up 4 months ago, still not over her. DO NOT bother with this girl. Long distance shit will only bring you misery. Please take my advice, this girl has clearly acknowledged that reality. Smile because it happened, don't cry because it's over.

Nice digits user

You are already dead, it's too late for you.

Man, she just really felt like the one man...

Never heard of any of this. What is it?
Is this a new thing?
Can anyone join?
Even niggers?
This sounds kind of fishy.
Resisting the urge to look into this further.
You for real though?
Fact is, I have never heard of any of this.
Better check it out before committing to it.
I want to know what this is though.

How the fuck should we know?

Swedish girls are fucking nuts though I'd just leave it if I were you. See if she ever gets back in touch...

Also, if you don't have blue eyes at least then fuck off.

On a side note who's going to the march in Göteborg on the 30th?

honeypot

SÄPO

I'm a British expat you tit. Although I once worked for a three letter org in the UK.

There are over 1000 signed up already, Join if you have what it takes user!

>signed up

You telling me I have to put my name on a list to attend? Can't I just show up?

Here's the thing. I really love my country, my independence, my language. It's something that my and many other's grandfathers and -mothers fought for. I will fight you if you try to take these things from me. You keep your little LARPing session in your own country outside of here and we're fine but I'm ready to shoot you and your little comrades. In fact, 74% of Finns are ready to fight for this country.

It's just the way it is.

Alright sure.

Fight for your country? You would literally die taking up arms for (((them))) Your death would be meaningless.
First become actually independent

Mate this problem is going to be solved before any fringe groups take control and probably long before Finland is substantially blacked.

On the other hand the other Nordic and Northern and western Europeans need numbers. If you agree with us and want to see things change quicker, then at least march on our side. You don't need to be apart of any organization or support some fantasy union for that.

>Finland
Just go ahead and try, you fucking faggot, I dare you

Can someone please respond to this?

I don't want to join some facebook Edl/Britain First type organization and end up on a list.

We have fucking nothing common with you. If we joined together we're going to end up like Yugoslavia, fighting because our cultures are too different. Get fucked, I'm glad there's talks of making nordfront illegal here

Nah, I don't support any groups that support unions or unification unless they're like Germany taking Kalingrad or something. We're finished, last time we were together you let Russia take us without fighting.

Judging by the massive amounts of "Gothemburg against nazis" posters ive seen around town im guessing NMR or SD are having a rally

Looking forward to seeing people with rainbow colored hair shout and screech at people

could you kindly leave Island out of your faggotry...we're too cool for you cucks.

We just have to fight each other badly enough in order to get invaders to leave, they will see that at some point they will end up in the crossfire lol

No, show up and march with us, no joining up or anything is needed

>We have fucking nothing common with you.
You angrily blurting that out here doesn't make it so. If we conducted a poll in Finland on the matter the majority would have a different opinion because they are not historically illiterate..

We'll they didn't exactly help themselves with the pre-march the other day. They claimed it was to raise "awareness" but all the wns I know already knew about the march, I doubt antifa knew what was happening prior to that.

And yep, it's nord front or whatever they call themselves nowadays.

can we europeans just fucking unite as one?

I would gladly fight for a Nordic union against all Russo enablers. It'll be like the first civil war the Western powers crushing you traitors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War

An europe of nations with common goals would be more beneficial for anyone who wants to preserve culture and ethnicities.

>I would gladly fight for a Nordic union against all Russo enablers
Why is russia our enemy again?
Im more concerned with Sweden enabling IS fighers and welcoming them back into their communities

They are not the enemy, they are just Russia, which means a credible military threat is necessary to keep them at bay. Lonely Finland will just end up as fish food like the Baltics.

Me

Here we fucking go. Let me guess Hans, Berlin NEEDS to be the capital?

What about all the gypsies, undesirables, and Turk rape babies?

>You too can be a part of 50-100 actual participants where half have card board shields and the other half are unable to fix a tie.

No thanks I've seen fantasy larpers who look more professional

Hey Sven did you even read what I've said? Quite the opposite. You can keep your capital and your sovereignty. I don't want a united europe at all. That is what the marek I was replying to wanted.