Bleach 675

What do you guys think the next chapter will be about?

Will we stay with Ichigo and Orihime? Will we see his new transformation in action?

Or will we move to Gerard and see his new form? Or is it time for Isshin's Bankai?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kaien_Shiba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old thread here.

One of the topics we were discussing last thread is how Orihime's power works, especially in regards to her healing.

Does she reject the event that caused the injury? Or does she 3D print whatever body parts the person is missing?

If she truly is able to reject the events of whatever she wishes, why couldn't she heal the Soul King. We do know that she used the wrong shield, but that's an entirely different debate.

I wonder why does Bach call her a human, but everyone else doubts that she is one because of her powers.
What is Human power? Compassion?
Are humans like Asauchi and have the abillity to become every other soul type?

Keep in mind that Aizen also called Ichigo human. We know that's the farthest from the truth.

"D the Derp"

Who has doubted her as human? I remember Loly being completely mindfucked that she would heal Menoly, which resulted her calling Orihime a monster.

I guess there's also Hachi when she slipped into his barrier.

Oh, I forgot Luppi.

With Haschwalt talking about Ywach's power "The Almighty" I'm pretty sure we're gonna get a chapter of Ichigo and Orihime thinking they're getting the upper hand, when Ywach will completely turn it around. Following chapter will either be them struggling to stay alive, or Renji and Rukia arriving to find them all fucked up.

>Renji and Rukia arriving to find them all fucked up.
I don't think we'll be seeing these two for a while. Not only do they need to pass by Chad and Ishida, but they also need to figure out a way to get to the palace, as the bridge itself was broken.
We might see Ryuken and Isshin, however, as they came through the same gate as Bazz-B and Liltotto did.

>Not only do they need to pass by Chad and Ishida,
this. they'll probably catch up to Chard and Ganju and fight with the statues, like with the execution squad arrancar back during HM

Call me a huge deviant art faggot, but at the end of this whole "Ichigo's true powers are finally manifesting" schtick for the next few chapters - I think:

>Ichigo will grow 2 complete horns, have a small Vollstandig halo in between said horns (think the cero he charged up against Ulq), Vollstandig wings while keeping tattered black and grey bandages from the FGT.

Feel free to tell me to go fuck myself.

I wouldn't mind it. I've always enjoyed Ichigo in his hollow forms. Plus, it'll be amusing to see how Orihime reacts the second time around.

>Rukia and Renji
>doing anything except jobbing

Also really hyped about his "true Bankai" since they p much confirmed that his small, black blade compressed power for speed wasn't a "true Bankai."

Speed based? Augmentation based?

...or just another Getsuga Tenshou that looks different?

Week after week, nothing but asspulls, and horrible designs. You know this manga sucks dick when even toriko sells better. Only reason shonenjump hasnt canceld bleach is due to kubos lucrative deal,

Also, sorry if LoN or Lab answered this but -

Ishida drank Ywhach's blood and therefore should have the Almighty.

But when Yhwach sleeps, Hashbrown is bestowed the Almighty.

Now, if Ywhach and Ishida are both awake the same time - wouldn't that give Ishida at least some form or semblance in the whole matter?

Dude drank his blood straight up - thats some deep shit,

Fuck off. Go shitpost is some other thread.

Eat a dick bleachfag, numbers dont lie, go back to jerking off to bleach doujin henrai with better writing

don't bother, he's legit that pathetic kid who's mad that other people don't like Toriko since it's getting rushed to cancellation.

Odiously samefag, pathetic bleach fag, go back to jerking off to hollows and shit faggot

This makes me question what Ishida's schrift is. Is it really the Almighty?

Hey, they've been better since their training. Besides, when they are together, they can't lose.

Obviously its going to have a plot point where if ywachs body gets destroyed, he gets his. He drant the blood and is same letter. Predictable trash manga (noooo u is mah friend, cant fite u!)
Keep believing that....

>Can't even spell properly
You need to be at least 18 years old to post here son.

Why do you read something if you hate it? Stop shit posting user, it's not good for the soul.

Rewatching bleach. How does it compare to the manga?

Used to love it, but at one point all the bullshit pilled up
sure kid

The anime isn't that bad, it leaves out a few scenes involving a few characters. It's still a pretty good adaptation. The fillers suck dick though.

Anime series ends right the end of the arc right before the very final one - which across the board revived the Bleach fandom (no matter how small it may be).

And don't listen to the elitists - fillers didn't add or taken anything away,

Speaking of Haschwalth getting "the Almighty". What was the point of this if he never did anything with it? And there's even a possibility he'll die before he can switch with Yhwach again.

Possibly he knows YHVH's plan regarding Ishida. He has little reason to go against it.

Personally I like filler as it adds story to characters I care about. But I can see how its terrible while your waiting for real stuff to actually come out. Season 1&2 are top tier comfy.

Renji and Rukia will arrive to get the shit beaten out them and have Orihime and Ichigo worry.

We still haven't seen Haschwalth's actual schrift, I'm pretty sure he's still extremely strong. We'll find out the purpose of his character in the upcoming fight with Ishida/Ryuken.

Funnily enough I thought Ichigo's new form that OP posted was adult Hitsu for a second because of the hairstyle.

The way they broke up Hueco Mundo sucked as a kid.

Every week till Bleach ends.

>he posted it again

Hey blowing up Namek for a solid month straight then cutting off for a year before the actual fight is the real struggle.

Stupidest looking transformation yet.
If it wasn't asymmetrical it would actually look alright.

>If it wasn't asymmetrical it would actually look alright.
Wait, why is that a bad thing?

Renji's name translates to second love.

who was the first?

Kaien

Fuck me. You're right. That can't be a coincidence.

Holy shit.

His Balance powers will probably be shown while fighting Ryuuken
And Ryuuken will probably use an old Quincy trick to render it useless

He's got a giant fucking piece of styrofoam jutting out of the left side of his head. It looks awkward, like it's weighing down that side but not the other.

Ichigo. Because Renji isn't Rukia's second love, but Orihime's.

Don't try wordplay with me. Ichigo and Rukia is the only canon and true pairing.

Renji and Tatsuki can go suck a dick.

ur mom

No that's bullshit. Rukia already liked someone who looked like Ichigo previously. It doesn't make sense that Rukia would like someone that looks like Ichigo, likes Ichigo and then likes Renji.

I think ichigos transformation and powers would be a lot more exciting if he wasn't fighting such a boring opponent

>gets beaten up so his horn can get erect
ichigo is a big gay M

Oh yeah there was a dude like that wasn't there? What was his name? I totally forgot he existed.

I think its the 69 guy but I could be mistaken.

yeah and the worst part is that yvatch used to be a really cool looking dude but now he's just some boring old fart who wants to destroy the world because wow isnt' that crazy and random lol xdddd

>not using Ziggy Stardust colors

it was kaien you dumb fucks

>it was kaien you dumb fucks

So this is the power of a 6th level reader. Not bad.

恋次
>恋

Actually romantic love specific.

bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kaien_Shiba
Oh yeah this guy, it's been ages since the anime and I read the relevant chapters so the memories are foggy

Rukia only sees Ichigo as a friend.

kill yourself

Rukia new Renji for much longer than she knew Kaien.

please god let this transformation become symmetrical

Yes, and? She fell for Kaien first.

Rukia only likes Ichigo you fag lmao

They knew each other for too long to be couples at any point now. People who have chemistry, the chemistry doesn't take 100 years to unravel. That's not chemistry, that's Renji getting Ichigo's sloppy seconds in case Orihime ever wins.

It's called a "band aid relationship"

For anyone self-aware enough to know if they ever had one, or were parts of one.

I think the excuse is they're originally from the same place that spirits grow up but she was adopted into a noble family while Renji isn't noble and can't due to reasons.

rukia's pussy literally freezes when he's around

What drives people to believe Ichigo and Orihime will end up together anyway? Orihime liking him since the beginning? Because that would the most obvious losing flag.

honestly at this point id just feel bad for her if she lost

They spent much more time together than "apart". They grew up together, lost all their friends together, attended the academy together, and during the academy she got adopted, and then they had a fall out for what, 40 years? Renji was just about to show Rukia his Lieutenant promotion when she left to the human world and the rest is history.

>most obvious losing flag.
Surely you jest. There was a shitstorm not so long ago with that specific scenario.

That it's going to be inconclusive for her if she doesn't, unless Ishida pulls 11th hour romance out of his ass which he should've done already since this is his arc.

Orihime's entire character arc is about trying to get Ichigo. If it's not concluded in some way before the finale, either through he realizing that her admiration is pathos, not amor, or by her getting through to him, then the ENTIRE character arc of the character was for fucking nothing.

Even as an Ichiruki shipper I don't think Kubo will do that.

I fear somebody will die in this final battle.

I wonder, was that small, black blade of compressed reiatsu his quincy powers compressing his zanpakuto's bankai into that form?

It was an incomplete bankai. Renji's bankai was not complete either.

I think all the guys who had a schrift did the blood ritual.

The reason Ichigo's hollow form was so good was because he curbstomped Ulqueer with it
Kubo is going to make him job now and ruin it all

I think the horns looked good on the mask but they look silly on his head.

Idk user Rukia was clearly hurt when Renji told her to go with the noble family.

They are childhood friends like Ichigo and Tatsuki.

Ichigo and Tatsuki weren't in a environment that tried to kill them all the time.

To be honest I think the only ship that would be superior to Ichiruki would be adult Nel. Her poem is allegedly for Ichigo, and I have hots for the whole adventuring Hollow/Shinigami couple idea. She's also wise, mature, but also goofy.

She reminds me of Birdy.

A total keeper combination.

I personally like skeleton kingXbannanaphone. Her bankai was made for him. tbqh

We will see next chapter. It is very easy to tell when Ichigo is stronger than an opponent, it is always inversely proportional to his amount of fucks.

I hope it is just (almost)retardedly simple upgrade.

His previous bankai was condensed power into a small blade, with addition of power and speed.

His new bankai is ridiculous amount of power condensed into a dagger-sized blade, with addition of a shitload of speed and power that Ichigo is going to use to out perform Bach.

His gonna shiv-rush that fucker.

It's going to be White's badass black full plate mail and a two-bladed bow-sword.

>Because that would the most obvious losing flag.
It's a battleshounen, not a harem manga or a love triangle. Orihime is exactly the typical battleshounen love interest: Chi Chi, Keiko, Hinata, etc were all secondary female characters who liked and pined after MC.

But it's love, you dumbfuck. You know what isn't love? Whatever is between Ichigo and Rukia.

>Because Kishimoto did it Kubo will too
Fuck off narutard

Give up shippers, Kubo isn't going to give you a conclusive romantic end. This is going to end like every other battle series in JUMP, with an inconclusive open ending, Naruto being the only exception I can think of and eve there it feels more like something that came as a result of fan pressure to pick a girl rather than the author's own plan or will.

Not even bringing up Kishimoto. Toriyama who inspired them did it too. As did Togashi. I could also list others. Orihime has been the love interest since the draft.

I don't give a fuck about who Ichigo sticks it in, but as far as I'm concerned, Ichigo and Rukia are like a fujobaiting relationship. He's yanking the fans' chains but neither of them have romantic feelings for each other while he had only focused on making Orihime's feelings stronger and mature, because she's the love interest.

Bleach will have a ship ending if they need a "new generation." (Ichigo's children).

>if they need a "new generation."
Please god no. End this fucking series.

>Ishida is the son of light
>Ichigo is the son of darkness

No, he'll do this: last chapter will have a nakama ending.

Then he'll publish an epilogue where Ichigo's son (who has orange hair) meets Rukia's daughter.

Please no, I want to see Kubo do a new series. Something that has nothing to do with the supernatural.