Not effective

Not effective.

You should consider killing yourself then.
Or get a fucking therapist.

Chino is effective for _____

Watch the OP instead. Cocoa will always make you smile.

holding semen

Coffee making.

Baiting FBI

What antidepressant do you guys use? I used K-ON at first, but I think that did more damage than good, sent me into a long episode after I ran out and quit cold turkey.

Gochiusa worked pretty well, and I didn't really come off of it too badly, but it still hurt.

Seems like Non Non Biyori is the only one that didn't leave me in a worse place after running out.

breeding

Just watch Sakura and then start rewatching after it ends. The series is long enough that it works.

I'm so fucking depressed right now.

Post more moeshit.

watch Aria series, 1-2 episode before sleep

Anne Happy is a good new drug. Gochiusa will always be the absolute best and most effective one ever made though.

Although thinking about it Hidamari is probably on par with Gochiusa too. I need to rewatch Hidamari and Ichigo Mashimaro.

How will the 3rd season's ED top or even equal S2's? It just feels like an impossible task.

>Seems like Non Non Biyori is the only one that didn't leave me in a worse place after running out.

Looks like you should be watching more iyashikei/healing anime than comedy-heavy ones.

I second Aria, that's a great suggestion. Yama no Susume is an absolute must and so is Tamayura. This season also has Flying Witch and the next one has Amanchu.

Chimame will be wearing micro bikinis.

Onani Master Kurosawa

It sounds like bullshit but I'm not even joking, that manga seriously can improve your life.

Are there any iyashikei anime that don't have romance/yuri subtext? That usually ruins the healing for me.

I need this

delete this

Aria is 100% het, no yuri shenanigans. Tamayura is more vague but you'd have to be the most rabid yurifaggot to see anything lesbian about it.

I mean without any het or yuri. Just no romance or subtext at all.

Fukken saved

Is this real? Do people actually upload a video of Chino on Youtube and call it a "How to deal with Depresion"?

No. I just checked.

Easy, just make Furimawasare-tai sing the ED.

>What antidepressant do you guys use?
Three a day keeps my suicidal thoughts away not always.

Not being a weak minded faggot is always effective.

Cymbalta and Alcohol.

>side effects are increased urge to sudoku Want to kill myself every day, only a matter of time. :^)I want an user bf.

RIN

I'm an alcoholic. It's the only thing that works.

Anime did the opposite for me, I just got more depressed when I realized it wasn't real

What did fix me however was a combination of therapy, constructive hobbies (drawing) and a cute girlfriend

The lack of any response when clarifying that the request is limited to no romance or subtext of any orientation is depressing. I'll never find my proper iyashikei anime ;_;

Open at your own risk

I mean for what it's worth Aria only has a few episodes of romance shit IIRC

Cowfee

>he doesn't know

I want to fuck her fat tits.

Digits confirm her purpose.

>auto

Any new news on that OVA?

Sakura Trick?

Probably means CCS

Soon.

(I sure hope somebody buys and scans this thing)

I don't know for you guys, but when I'm feeling depressed, I actually listen to sad/depressing music. I feel better when something lines up on my mood rather than having something trying to force me out of it.

Oh shit, I did that too. Cured my insomnia in a good way.

Meme

kiniro crossover fucking when

My wife Chino is so cute.

Yuru Yuri was my drug of choice but I'd honestly recommend exercising daily instead.

She's ugly though

I love this doujin. It's cute, comfy, sexy and heartwarming. Much better than that horrible RotaryEngine prostitution doujin.

It works immediately as advertised; nowhere does it say it's effective in the long-term

>RotaryEngine
No wonder it's so horrible.

Flying witch doesn't have any romance at least up to ep 5. Haven't watch the rest though so I have no idea.

It's blasphemy to use condoms with Cocoa.

London pls

Anyone uploaded the original Japanese raws to sadpanda yet? I translated it from chink but last I heard no one was willing to typeset it because of muh double translations.

What makes people fall into depression?

It literally treats all the girls as worthless cumdumpsters for dozens of faceless men. It's the exact opposite of the kind of atmosphere GochiUsa goes for. Doujin above is a cute and comfy date doujin with coffee and stuff, it's definitely what the show goes for, just more lewd.

Where does this meme come from? I keep seeing these but never do the pictures have Sup Forums filenames, but absolutely no one is ever calling them out for it.

brain problems

or not enough sunlight

realization that their waifu isn't real

>it's definitely what the show goes for, just more lewd
This is exactly how a doujin should be done. Unfortunately, ones like that are few and far between.

NO U.

RAPE

Cocoa

It worked like a charm.

Tanaka-kun

I thought the show's direction is going to be full homo but it turns out it is a very nice SOL anime and one of the best girls this season in on the show.

Condom is my fetish.

Old but effective

Are people really this brain damaged? Just go full 3dpd if you want something real in the first place. I have a waifu because a girl who isn't real is what I want.

>male MC
No thanks

Jokes on you. I have something better than a waifu.
I have Sup Forums where I laugh with and at anons, and have anons laugh with me or at me.

Hugging and kissing in the nude.

You might be jesting but this place is literally the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.

Kill yourself

Oh my god, Cocoa is so cute.

Where is this webm from?

I want to cum inside Chino.

They're good while watching them but then they end. Go on to the next one. I'm enjoying Flying Witch

Cawkfee

I use them as a sleep aid. Yuyushiki was so boring there were times I fell asleep before the opening segment ended.

YKK manga.

Cockfee.

Gweentee

Picturing someone sitting sadly in front of their computer and typing "how to fight depression" into YouTube out of desperation makes me feel very very sad.

>

Worst girl.

No need to shitpost user-kun.

I'll fucking fight you in the streets mate.

Just because it doesn't have yuribait doesn't mean it isn't good.