I was in san diego this summer for work and let me just say it is one of the most disgusting places i have ever been...

i was in san diego this summer for work and let me just say it is one of the most disgusting places i have ever been. homeless people and mystery meat humans absolutely everywhere. even when we were in the nice parts of town it was impossible to escape the smell of piss and human shit. you could see literal piss stains on the sidewalk. if you went out early in the morning you'd have to walk around and jump over the fresh piss puddles. we made the mistake one day of taking the metro across town instead of uber. the train was filled to the brim with homeless people and spics. the smell was absolutely nauseating. the smell of piss, shit, sweat, throw-up. never smelt something so bad, i nearly threw up. i have never come across this level of bad hygiene, utter filth anywhere in europe. i'm sure it's common in the middle east, india, africa, etc but i never expected it to be this bad in the united states, much less california. the supposed richest place on earth! truly pathetic. i hope i never have to go back to california for work and i will never visit for leisure. what a disgusting a sad place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is sbsolutely true, i lived there for 9 years and I even liken Jacksonville VS San Diego. Its juet overpopulated, expensive and I cant have my 2A privileges compared to in FL. Also traffic and congestion everywhere

how do other burger cities compare? is there a big homeless/hygiene problem other places?

so you're saying that California is supposed to be the richest place on earth?
hmmmm.....

If you hate San Diego, you'd think San Francisco is hell on earth.

i'm not saying that it's just what the jews constantly tell us. "look at california! it has the best (((GDP))) in the world by importing millions of spics" "oy vey why aren't you racist european nazis importing africans and sandniggers by the millions??! it's (((good))) for your economy, goy!!"

but after seeing the shitshow that is california it's not even hard to distrust the jews. sure, there some nice houses but mostly it was just run down low density residential/commercial + big ugly highways

why is california such a dump? i assume other us states with more white people are better?

im pretty sure other cities have similar problems, its just San Diego excels at this especially having freeloading, bonafide wetbacks walking around as if they own the state with their 5 kids yelling around.

theres plenty of better places to go to, CA is just not one of them. Maybe once in half a decade you can visit but not live.

it's confined.

There are cute places in SD. Mission Bay being the one

Rich people in CA stay in expensive housing, drive around in expensive cars, and go to expensive restaurants/bars, eurofag. The money is a barrier between them and all the filthy masses they proclaim to be so compassionate for.

Yes that's correct .

now you know why people hate CA

I was just kidding around, because ((WE)) are told the ((same)). although it probably is rather true than California.

San Diego is nice, too. Ever been to LA?

>what a disgusting a sad place.
Bigger economy than Russia, fraction of the population. Nice try, Kremlin-user.

Btw, I fly in to San Diego all the time, and there's no smells at all unless you're on the skid row streets trying to score, so forget that shit.

I think the OP might be a little bit fussy

The mystery meat is real. I saw a bronze colored man black with mongoloid eyes that were greenish. Wtf america. Also the whites are creepy plastics who smile at you all the time. Except in midwest, i found humans there.

yeah, every traditional Person i know who visited the states told me about their plastic teeth, leading to plastic smiles, just giving the impression of a whole plastic character, in a sterile plastic society.
besides all that i love white america

Come to Maine or Vermont. Whitest states you can visit!

Dumb Yankee, I hope a nigger murders you and stuffs your body in a freezer.

Cool Story bro, did you visited SeaWorld?

Despite their slave labor gdp I thought they were in debt?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

third world population, third world country

we just retreat to our suburbs and hopefully have a relative to stay with for vacations out of state. The 'normie' places have been invaded by orcs defended by their leftist (jewish) political masters

Our Mayer fixed it. He's giving our free Hepatitis-A vaccines and is occasionally washing the shit covered streets with bleach. Problem solved!

All the countries homeless wind up here because even in the middle of winter the temps don't go below 60 (Fahrenheit) during the day. In other places they get on welfare or die, but here they can shit the streets and shoot drugs all year long.

>utter filth anywhere in europe. i'm sure it's common in the middle east, india, africa, etc but i never expected it to be this bad in the united states

wait what?

>not knowing murica is third world tier

I was stationed there nearly 25 years ago, and it was the exact same way. At LEAST one homeless person PER CORNER at any intersection downtown, and aggressive too.
They should rename it "Spare Change" CA.