This is Daryl Davis. He is a black man who has dedicated his life to befriending KKK members...

This is Daryl Davis. He is a black man who has dedicated his life to befriending KKK members. This is his plan to stop racism.

>People make the mistake of forming anti-racist groups that are rendered ineffective from the start because ONLY invite those who share their beliefs to their meetings.

>Provide a safe neutral meeting place.

>Learn as much as you can about the ideology of a racist or perceived racist in your area.

>Invite that person to meet with your group.

>*VERY IMPORTANT - LISTEN to that person. What is his/her primary concern? Place yourself in their shoes. What would you do to address their concern if it were you?

>As questions, but keep calm in the face of their loud, boisterous posture if that is on display, don't combat it with the same

>*While you are actively learning about someone else, realize that you are passively teaching them about yourself. Be honest and respectful to them, regardless of how offensive you may find them. You can let them know your disagreement but not in an offensive manner.

>Don't be afraid to invite someone with a different opinion to your table. If everyone in your group agrees with one another and you shun those who don't agree, how will anything ever change? You are doing nothing more than preaching to the choir.

>*When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting, they are talking. They may be yelling and screaming and pounding their fist on the table in disagreement to drive home their point, but at least they are talking. It is when the talking ceases, that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So, KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING.

Does Sup Forums have a problem with any of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pESEJNy_gYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow i am now not aware of the crimerate

At least he isn't stealing and beating people up.

Yeah, befriending a nigger.

Sounds like a decent enough bloke. Most people do not adopt that method tho sadly

fuck this nigger

He only wants to be your friend and have a friendly chat.

Are you so shaky in your beliefs that you don't think they can be said?

ima a black man who used a phone then white went and pretended to be me
Don't believe it I just don't I think he is some nog they just ripped off the street handed him 50k and gave him the script for what 2017 tv show this is going to be.

Doing more for positive race relations than BLM ever has.

His documentary was super interesting desu, I feel as though the KKK just want to be left alone if anything

Also hes a great musician

I never said it was a bad thing, are you illiterate?

mfw one black man is smarter than all leftists college students combined

Only in the sense that any 'reaching out' done by the left will be a veiled attempt to convert you to their ideology.
It's all from the premise of 'curing it' instead of 'understanding it'
There is actually no cure, because it doesn't operate how liberal idiots think it does.
It is a defense mechanism, that's all.
You idiots attach feelings to everything and try to make every a moral issue.
Fuck off and take your niggers with you.

oh fuck off it has nothing to do with "muh leftist boogyman" hes like a 60 year old black guy, probably conservative if anything

>I feel as though the KKK just want to be left alone if anything

I think thats the one thing all of our various factions agree on desu

>not knowing the K is a front for babies first infiltration exercise

A nigger, trying to soften 'racists' and make them 'understand different perspectives'
no thanks faggots, I've been doing that shit my whole life.
i don't give one fuck about this worthless old nigger or his people.
He might be a nice enough individual, but I hate his group, and I want them gone from my nation.
I don't care about any olive branches they extend.
Leftists are all liars and manipulators.
They're not looking to understand, only manipulate until you are them.
I wouldn't expect a fucking britbong to get it.
You faggots are way more cucked on the race issue.
I mean, half your wives are being fucked by muslim niggers.
You can waste time on your enemies all you like.
Europeans are such virtue-signalling faggots.

BASED

No, it's called being normal.

Normal people don't do anything that racists OR crazy anti-racists do.

Racists see a person doing something good or bad, generalize about that person's entire ethnic/racial group. That's dumb.

Anti-racists think that acting EXACTLY like the negative stereotype the racists holds will change his mind. That's dumb.

Normal people have jobs and families and don't care about race until it gets crammed in their face by one of the above.

fucking hey. The exception proves the rule cucks. Sick of this bullshit fight for 'equality' while half my people live in post-apocalyptic circumstances.

tldr fatboi

And I can tell from your post alone you must be a trenchcoat wearing faggot who would never talk shit about niggers in public

SAD

>He is a black man who has dedicated his life to befriending KKK members. This is his plan to stop racism.
This is exactly what the left is doing with Islamists

Conclusion: Black Dude and KKK member. "Yep, it's the Fucking Jews." "Let's go eat some Cheeseburgers."

>muh individualism
>muh groups never act against any other groups
This is why you are a fucking weak follower user.
You're very impressionable.
I'll bet you think only nice things can be the truth kek.
Is that what mommy taught you user?
kek

Now that more of the public is aware of him and his sincere want to effect change for the better as a rational human being, it wouldnt surprise me if he becomes an 'accidental' victim of a car accident or 'unfortunate' random shooting

>This is his plan to stop racism.

Yet more proof of how fucking stupid black Africans are. The solution to "fixing" the reputation that black Africans have so well earned isn't parading around a few tame ones in front of people with pattern recognition, it's sorting out the overwhelming majority of black Africans that are feral animals.

Want to impress me, Sambo, sort out Detroit, Baltimore, Memphis, East St. Louis, or south side Chicago.

Remember, nature color codes them for a reason, and the exceptions prove the rule. Ignore this at your own peril.

That shit goes deep, America in total war against Germany anything anti Hitler became part of the national character and as America is the leader of the western world infected the west.
Fuck being reactionary. White men have always been the tip of the spear against the darkness of the universe. We aren't stopping now bitch.

Can you tell all that, or are you doing the typical leftist faggotry of trying to shame people into submission?
Yeah, looks like that faggot.
Sorry it was too long for you bong, I should have known from your liberal rhetoric that you can only adequately absorb headlines and soundbytes.

dumbass,

a Black guy trying to "reach out" to "racists" IS ideologically leftwing in the context of America. It's also presuming that "white racism" is some kind of bogeyman terrible cancerous problem.

The reality is that blacks are much more likely to be "racist" quote on quote, but this Black man feels a personal need to manipulate white people away from racial feelings.

PS - the KKK is a kooky weird group and doesn't represent white people's basic natural sense of racial consciousness. Get fucked

>negro is for peace and humanitarianism
>nationalist is for violence imperialism death and undesirabilities
Try checking this jewish movie trope.

>eating Jewburgers

>Does Sup Forums have a problem with any of this?
i don't. but here's the thing with most of the West right now, he's right anti-racist groups don't work and contribute to the overall friction between people. they are by their nature as antagonistic as the people they claim to fight against. the reason why we're at each others throats today is 5 decades of Jewish rhetoric and activism that promotes entitlement, victimization and identity politics in the media and academia. this is the real core of the anger, and a lot of it is misplaced. i applaud what Davis is doing, but he has an uphill battle.

Sounds fine to me.

Racial Nationalist is for peace, non violence, and happiness, I want to see this and not the constant hollywood trope of the aforementioned.

Death to imperialists, long live the EUROPEAN RACE! DEATH TO WARMONGERS!

This are the type of niggers that should be put in front of African countries. Nothing wrong with them as long they are not violating our land.

I watched a clip of him of youtube, he seemed retarded.

If "anti racist" groups actually fucking understood the concerns of white nationalists and treated us like human beings, they'd side with us. White people are feeling more and more under threat because we are allowed no positive racial identity and are expected to self flagellate as a group.

That's a recipe for more pissed off white people, and humming and hawing about "well if ya dumb rednecks jus unnerstood blakes bedder yu'd stahp beeyn ignernt" doesn't exactly cut it. Too little, too late.

This would be great. I would start red-pilling the fuck out of all these faggots while they listen passively

He probably is. Blacks have no idea how White people actually think, it's just "Dey crazy KKK ppl who thanks Blake folx is monkeys mhm dey evil" when really it's about a lifetime of experience with Blacks.

White people dislike Blacks for 3 reasons.
1. shitty black culture
2. shitty black behavior (in general)
3. black anti-white opinions

The "racism" wouldn't exist if whites weren't blamed by blacks for everything, simply put.

lol they never will, they just listen to try to debunk you, if you sound rational to them at all it's a huge mindfuck - I'll never understand the mindless biased retardation of the left

>Invite that person to meet with your group
>While you are actively learning about someone else, realize that you are passively teaching them about yourself
So, the racist will be alone confronting his view with a bunch of people who disagree with him. Even if his views will be heard it want be listened because the primary objective of this group is to change that view. Even if the racist have solid arguments his view will be denied anyway, because the group will team up against him, even in a nice way, making the racist under the pressure of the numbers and uncomfortable with his views. This procedure isn't good either because it force the a view point not with facts but by social pressure.

Pretty good documentary desu. He believes a lot of bullshit but in fairness his most heated arguments were with blm types in Baltimore that whether they want to admit it or not are black supremacist that just want to oppress white people.

i agree, anti racist group and cause related faggotry in general are populated by conditioned drones. deep down they don't give a fuck about what they're fighting for, it's all about ego/feels. again this has been achieved by five decades of conditioning in the west that has everyone fighting each other instead of odentifying the real problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=pESEJNy_gYQ

He also exposed a rabid ADL jew

>Him: Can't we reach out and have an open dialogue?
>adl jew: No! We must shut these goyim down by all means necessary!! Reeeeee!

I can mindfuck any MarxomCapitalist person, the only argument against nationalism is materialism.

"the natural human impulse to have genetic group solidarity must be fought and rooted out... but only in white people! because history!"

literally the dumbest ideology of all time, will be regarded as a low point in human history if future historians with triple digit IQs exist in the coming centuries, desu

Why do KKK always wear those faggy wizard robes?

it's an outdated old tradition that originally symbolized Christianity or something

if we just implemented the eugenics on anyone with a certain shape of skull, the issue would solve itself, black and white races would both be improved remarkably (many Jewish people fail the skull test)

No problem with this at all. This is actually pretty ballsy. I got to respect the balls to even do this.

>Racists see a person doing something good or bad, generalize about that person's entire ethnic/racial group. That's dumb.

Whereas liberals see 90% of crime done by the same group and pretend there's not a common link.

Look up how many white people have raped black people. Statistical figure is ZERO

I call bullshit, you're telling me that eliminating some people's genes based solely on their skull shape would improve humanity?

I just don't see it. What if someone is great in nearly every way but has a shitty ugly skull?

>Racists see a person doing something good or bad, generalize about that person's entire ethnic/racial group. That's dumb.
No, "racists" don't do that, you moron. We just see that generalization is often a good rule of thumb.

That doesn't mean 'we' can't see that different categories and/or types of Black or Muslims exist, for instance, the ability to generalize is highly evolved and it is never just a 'black and white' issue. "Racists" commonly differentiate between "black people" and "niggers".

TL;DR: "racists" are just people who use their brains in a normal, human way that offends people who hate reality staring them in the face. Happy safespace to you!

We'll that one especially looks a few alterations away from a LARP outfit.

lol, what are percentages and outliers for 500 Alex?

>that flag
>that question

KKK groups today are just local rednecks following in a traditional habit of their dads and grandpas. It's stupid, and pathetic, but they're not evil or dangerous people, they should be ignored.

The idea that racial instinct is somehow a unique property of rural low IQ rednecks is another media driven nonsensical myth. Anti-Racism is one of the most pathetically stupid cults ever to exist.

B.B.M. will save us lal.

user, skull shape is a result of the shape of the brain.
If you study the different races, they have different brain shapes.
So, certain races will be more inclined to behave in certain ways, because their brain will either be more developed in one area or less, depending on the race.
look at the sloped part of a black person's forehead.
Their brain is shaped differently, it's also much more simplistic in its makeup.
Race is not remotely skin-deep the way the left taught you.

I have nothing against this paticular black but to put it more eloquently than our American cousins I feel he is an exception and not the rule.

I'm the tiniest of scales he represents (on the face of it) a wholesome fellow who we would like everyone to be. I'm the real world though, people deal in absolutes, mostly the left these days so it's right to be sceptical.

I wonder what his response would be to my form of racism is my point. which is solely about preserving and letting whites thrive, preferably with there own ethnostate of sorts? (I endorse all original Europeans as my brand of ethnostate, I'm not so picky to the point of folly)

You write poorly.

False. He writes very well. Take heed of his superior and pithy style. You'll need it.

Sometimes, sure.
Maybe you can give me a tip to improve.

>It's also presuming that "white racism" is some kind of bogeyman terrible cancerous problem.
well, yeah it is problem for black people that live in that area isn't it? or are you going to pretend that living in the same town as a new black panther party chapter isn't a problem for you and other whites in that community? He's just trying to strenghthen HIS community and make it a better place to live. you got a problem with that then you can go fuck yourself.

>inb4 hurrr jist move!
yeah that would be your chickenshit pusscake answer to a problem wouldn't it

We have to push this meme. Unlike what you twats want to think, we're losing and we're outnumbered. But if we can get a platform to spread our ideas ("conversations"), we might be able to convert some faggots. Right now, our public figures are the alt-right figures, yet they barely want to touch racial realism, while also being retarded. The only one with a head on his shoulders is The hhhwhite guy. The only problem is that he's alone and the only problem he has is that the media won't give him a platform to speak unless it's to demonize him.
Put that guy with no filter on TV and he'll convert hald the world.

Anyone "pretending" anything or misreading data is wrong and dumb. But MOST people don't care what pretense either side indulges in.

>White people are the Masterrace.

Nah.

>Black people only do wrong because of racism! They are no more dangerous than white people.

Nah.

That's what I meant. Weirdoes get all bent out if shape over dearly held beliefs, which are mostly shit. Normal people are too busy for that and look for the easy/Occam's Razor answer on the way to work.

Ergo..."Hey, the black part of town is dangerous, so I'll re-ROUTE my GPS, but I'm looking forward to seeing my buddy Dantrell at work."

>White people are the Masterrace
Immediately gets it wrong kek
Leave it to leftists to say they want to understand, but then immediately strawman your group.

>well, yeah it is problem for black people that live in that area isn't it?
no, the KKK are a peaceful little club of irrelevant rednecks.

Actual KKK violence is incredibly fucking rare in modern times. Also "white racism" is just a bogeyman. I'm a "white racist" and I'm not going to harm non-whites because of it. Unless you want me to be concerned for my safety because of the local Korean church. For fuck's sake.

The KKK is an irrelevant, mostly nonviolent joke. You're a retard to take it so seriously.

>>White people are the Masterrace.
he didn't say that you dishonest cocksucker.

you're trolling, right? no one is this stupid.

He doesn't want to be my friend though. He wants me to change how I think to suit his political interests. He's a subversive commie who needs the rope.

That sounds like a trap.

>pushing for "racists" to be strawmanned by deeply gonzerned mobs of "openminded leftists" in dialogue
>a good idea
you're wrong, m8

No, he literally wants be your friend. If you don't want to talk about race, he doesn't. A friendly chat about anything over a beer.

This.
Identity politics are for idiots.

this post may sound harsh as fuck, and it kind of is, but white people need to become harsher

We need to stop trusting other groups. Tribalism is the norm. Non-white groups think and behave tribally, so we need to be able to shut our empathy off and recognize who our friends are and who aren't our friends.

He does not. He wants to manipulate people as though "racism" is caused by ignorance. Go tell racist Blacks to stop valuing and pursuing Black identity, and maybe the conversation will be fair. Otherwise, it's pure hypocrisy.

Black Americans are the most identitarian group on planet earth, at this point. ffs

That's 99% of humanity that is identity politics driven to some extent, ffs, you lefties are the worst

No, he has a motive, and it's not to randomly make friends with racists.
It's to program them to be more leftist.
That's all this whole thing is.
It's a lie about having good-intentions, when it's just brain-washing.
So basically, your typical liberal bullshit.

Kek.
You forgot the spacing
kek

Identity is at the base of being a human being. It's much stronger then ideology Just trance out for your capitalist overlords instead eh comrade.

Whatever doesn't change the fact what they represent and that their active goals are antagonistic to his very being. He has no reason to let that stand in his own community.

also the kkk just threatened the life of that dumbass rapper who made the very misunderstood music vid of the white kid getting lynched so claiming they're a "peaceful little group" is bullshit. Maybe they are incompetent as all hell but peaceful?lol even David Duke would call you out on that bullshit that's partially why he left. you don't have to defend them to defend your position.

>The KKK is an irrelevant, mostly nonviolent joke. You're a retard to take it so seriously.
maybe AS A WHOLE but not for individuals in the communities who have to deal with them like Daryl here. Again he just wants to make life better for himself and his family in his own community and I have no clue how anybody could possibly be against that.

>allowing italians or any """Mediterraneans""" or slavshits into your white country
kys. you're a traitor.

made me kek

>this post may sound harsh as fuck, and it kind of is, but white people need to become harsher

We need to stop trusting other groups. Tribalism is the norm. Non-white groups think and behave tribally, so we need to be able to shut our empathy off and recognize who our friends are and who aren't our friends.

Good luck with that. MSM forces multiculturalism down peoples throats and so too does the education system. Whites are raised from an early age to be accepting of all races, where as isolationism and tribalism is still accepted in other cultures and is treated as part of diversity that they be allowed to project casual racism towards whites, but we're chastised for doing the very same.

BME only schools are an accepted thing, yet white only schools arent. Double standards everywhere, and there's a reason for it.

Also the ignorant and anti-white idea that "white racists" are in need of being reached out to, it's all a very insulting setup.

Looks like the dumb KKK rednecks are dumb enough to fall for it, though.

the KKK doesn't exist, it's a few thousand irrelevant rednecks that even rural as fuck southern whites don't take seriously

God you're a dumbass. Fuck off, troll.

White people made the distinction that hillbilly aren't true white ages ago, but blacks can't say niggers aren't black.
To white people being white is a furgazi but to blacks, being black is tribe.
Fucking niggers.

Are you a wop?

I bet you only heard of him just now in this thread.

He just wants to have a friendly chat. Are your ideas so shitty they can't be made public?

Yes, that's is Rufus

>the KKK doesn't exist
yeah we're done here. you're not even attempting to understand my argument or maybe you're just retarded and incapable of it.

>Good luck with that. MSM forces multiculturalism down peoples throats and so too does the education system. Whites are raised from an early age to be accepting of all races, where as isolationism and tribalism is still accepted in other cultures and is treated as part of diversity that they be allowed to project casual racism towards whites, but we're chastised for doing the very same.
White people are already waking up. It's a slow process. Also we can't give up on it. 10 years ago, we wouldn't have a thread like this full of people who agree with what I say. Keep pushing our message. Don't give up.

Things are changing. Embrace it!

We need to be just as tribal as Blacks are. Individualism is killing us.

Right he /just/ wants a friendly chat, that's why he targets "racists" whom he assumes are "ignorant". BS/10.

the KKK is a name that small groups of rednecks who don't matter in small towns who do almost nothing violent call themselves

What's your point, idiot?

>hippies with their sob-stories
Oh man, I better totally forget about their crime stats and be best friends with the niggers.
You're all blue pilled on them, that's the fucking problem.

That negro will be spared on the day of the rope.

He never said you were ignorant. You are assuming a lot and being defensive and you skipped the second question. Why?

>White people are already waking up. It's a slow process.

No, they're not. The vast majority of people would rather come home from work and watch tv.

10 years ago the same shit was being said on the Blood & Honour forums, and nothing has happened since, not even with all the waves of gimmiegrants flooding europe.

Wake up to the fact we're disarmed and dispersed.

He's actually a famous jazz musician but given your intellectual capacity....yikes nevermind. I had to read your post 4 times to understand that dribble.

This dude did volunteer work for the klan, he even drived their bus to their demonstration. They gave him a robe as a gift since they liked him so much.