Fun fact: if you slapped Trigger's name on it there would be a small vocal circlejerking fanbase going on how despite...

Fun fact: if you slapped Trigger's name on it there would be a small vocal circlejerking fanbase going on how despite the flaws it's a "fun show" with ""great characters"".

Nice opinion faggot

That is obvious. But even the most vocal fans know deep down the show is garbage, even if they say otherwise. The kiznaiver sales speak for themselves.

It's the other way around.

Trigger has the art and animation to make the most boring shit passable.

The real question is why Trigger are wasting their time on another one of Okada's character-driven stories: where the characters do not drive the story, and where everyone resembles bland robots instead of real people.

Triggerfag here.
No. Just no.

Trigger has basically no good anime, so I don't know why people feel so strongly about the studio.

Replace Trigger with Kyo-Ani and you're right.

I actually really liked glasslip, because it was so weird and not just stupid in-your-face weird but subtle.

And on top of that characters were more believable because they had more complex motivations and weren't just otakushit archetypes.

If Okada still gets hired after this, she must be giving the producers sexual favours or some shit.

Okada has nothing to do with Glasslip.

But Sonozaki-san is actually this season's best girl.

This thread has nothing to do with Glasslip either, it's a Kiznaiver thread.

Here's a question. Why do people hate Kiznaiver so much? So what if nothing happens besides false action? So what if the characters are "bland, 1d archtypes"? Thats like 90% of what KyoAni has made, and you fuckers praise everything they put out.
Just shut up.

>getting this TRIGGERED over Kyoani

man glasslip is actually the worst thing ive ever watched now that i think about it

at least kiznaiver has somewhat likable characters

Because unlike KyoAni, this isn't moeshit.

I mean even if KyoAni have generally slow and boring anime series with uninteresting characters, they're usually cute as fuck

same could be said for any fucking studio ever, fuck off.

And always fails to deliver and dissapoints his fanbase, just remember ninja slayer and kiznaiver.
I really don't get how they keep their fanbase.

I hope you're not implying that PA Works doesn't have a vocal fanbase. Even the people who wanted to like Glasslip didn't.

Oh I like it OP. It's subtle but this is actually a thread shitting on Kiznaiver.

8/10 thread and I agree with your sentiments.

Nah, Kiznaiver is definitely shit

If you slapped Kyoanus' name on it, there would be an equally-sized circlejerking fanbase starting some of the worst shitposting wars on Sup Forums; occasionally posting shots from this show and asking, "why can't other studios do this?"

If you slapped Kyoani's name on it, every thread would reach bump limit.

That's just another example of Sup Forums double standarts for you
Just look at this season, there's a show caled Big Order that's a complete mess and the author clearly doesn't know shit about writing, yet some people still say "but it's fun bro xDD"

Is there anyone to ship in Kiznaiver?

I've popped in those threads, people mostly call it shit. Of course there's bored mofos who make threads and won't let go though.

Except Trigger would actually give the characters an at least likeable personality. And even then it wouldn't happen anything.

To be fair, at least Kiznaiver is well-directed.

>not putting K-on faces on the characters
This meme is not dank enough

Sup Forums loves their meme studio.

>This is true for any combination of show and studio.

Is there at least one thing you liked about Glasslip? I remember headband guy being the only person who wasn't shit.

Main girl a qt3.1459

Imouto was cute.

Glasslip is unironically better than Charlotte and Haruchika, though.
I feel bad for Touko's seiyuu, it took her years to recover her career from this.