Daily reminder that if you believe in (((evolution))) you aren't redpilled

Daily reminder that if you believe in (((evolution))) you aren't redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eG2hR3pvkII?t=1m16s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestigiality
youtube.com/watch?v=pfgiAWBluxE
youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That horse isn't alive
Check and mate

the aylmaos did, so what, still no god

>Muh magical sandnigger in space

Kill yourself.

Not entirely true. Evolution within a species is perfectly obvious, even in humans. I believe you're referring to cross-species evolution, faggot.

I did a robot AI, he is alive and unaware of me being the creator. czech and malta

>believing in jewish folktales is much more redpilled, goyim

all meme magick

Daily reminder if you have autism but don't believe in evolution your are more retarded than OP

>i took a shit
>shit can't hear nor see me
>therefore, god exists

no, you are shit god

Neither are we, user, we're shitposting on Sup Forums instead of living... dying every minute.

the other ares on drugs of booze, not too much of a difference

I haven't seen that pic in ages. Always appreciate Dawkins' face, the artist nailed it.

atheism is satanism is a graduation cap

But johnny thinks god made johnny. So isnt dawkins right?
>god made man, who made god
>johnny made pony, god made johnny, who made god?

What did i miss?

Christian parody reads like a parody of itself. This shit is hilarious in that sort of jack chic ironic way.

The way the boy has to shoehorn that tired "That boy's name was Einstein" rebuttal to an argument Dawkins didn't even make is probably the best part. It's absolutely disjointed and I really appreciate it for that. Just look at poor Dawkins' expression of sheer insanity, you can tell he's having a great time.

2008 was just before atheists started to BTFO christians online. The attention got diverted to bashing SJWs and feminism and as a result, christians now feel more comfortable in places like YouTube. We really need to bring back christian-bashing or you'll start seeing more art like this. We've been too conciliatory with them in fear of being labeled obnoxious and now they think that they run shit.

neither are you
check and mate

If evolution isn't real where do racial IQ differentials come from?

>God from nothing or always was.
>The Universe came from nothing or always was.

Take your pick

morons need a god, and if we need to chose one for convenience
we get the christian god

I'll pick the one that's provably real

What if evolution was just the method God used to make humans?

Reminder that this kind of retarded shit furthers the death of christianity in the west

a possibility, but still no proof of him
so if his existence equal his non-existent
occam's razor

No they don't.

Eh, I know. Just saying they could both be right.

I am talking about the low IQ people
even we all explanation, they always attach themlselves to something magical because reality is too much to them

Neither can be proven definitively. How do you prove something "always was?"

It doesn't matter if you don't believe it. Evolution is a fact.

Every time a creatures evolves "within a species" it becomes a new species. Saying micro evolution exists but not macro evolution is like saying it's possible to walk to the corner store but impossible to walk to the mall across town. It's the same thing just over a greater timeline.

but muh inbetween fossils

It's another Christcuck makes the dumbest thread on Sup Forums day

Mostly agree. Since people stopped bashing christians (because all of their arguments were debunked 100s of times and it became boring) and switched to feminists and SJWs christians suddenly became emboldened thinking their reasoning suddenly became valid just because an even more retarded group appeared even though they are using the same arguments that have been debunked 100s of times.

every generations is a evolution, our definition that is failed
withing 50 years, new kids are born without the wisdom teeth

youtu.be/eG2hR3pvkII?t=1m16s

christians are cool now
just want to shoo away the muslims

Life from non living matter has never been observed. A change in kind has never been observed. Bacteria stays Bacteria. Viruses stay Viruses. We have plenty of creatures on this planet with high reproduction rates and short lifespans. Time is not a valid excuse. From out observations it is extremely evident that Darwin's ideas are bullshit.

MUH SKIN

>atheist
>btfoing anyone

A literal hat meme cucked most of you off the internet. Then you switched to being commies and antifa just to stay relevant.

Define "kind".

you fucking retard
Bacteria evolve and change all the time

>Life from non living matter has never been observed.
just wait a little more
written history has 4000 years, universe has 66 billion

They always stay bacteria and don't change into cats or fish. Same as monkeys never change into humans. It's all leftie bullshit.

I'd dump some good material on this subject but it's really long and I doubt anyone would actually watch and/or read it.

>There was no evolution, therefore all men was created equal, so negroes and whites are the same
Or
>evolution is real, therefore differences between human races is scientific fact
Choose wisely. Also, Peterson made a good job of rationalising Christianity

context?

>believes that God made mankind
>agrees with racial IQ evidence
>said evidence confirms divergent evolution
>yet "God made mankind equil"
There's nothing more pathetic than Christcuck Neo-Nazis, as they follow the teachings of a Jew who advocated for welfare, open borders, race mixing and freeing slaves.
Atheists were on the front line against SJW's, Islam, and actually use SCIENCE to back our racism.

>evolution isn't rea-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestigiality

wow. God must be really a shitty engineer for placing useless parts on his creation

>so negroes and whites are the same
no religious ancient text says that
not even the constitution

Good point Ruski!

Because humans didn't come from monkeys.

The problem wasn't Christianity. It was that most of the left refuse to do the same to fucking Islam. How much shit does the left poor on Christians. But fucking Muslims get a free pass with their religion. Hell they can blow up thousands of people but still be seen as the good guys.

Heaven forbid you say something bad about the fucking Muslims. The Australian Gay marriage vote is a prime example. There are a lot of christians who don't want gay marriage. Which is fine, I don't really give a fuck myself.

However the Christians, Catholics are getting shat on by the media and social media. Journo's asking high levels of the faith what they think. Which they already know is going to be more than likely no.

However do they go around asking at mosques? or Imam's Because I tell you who will be voting no more than any other denomination and that's the fucking Muslims.

I am very much against religion interfering with every day life. However if I was going to choose between Islam and Catholics/Christians I am going with the Christians every time.

Bacteria stays Bacteria. Nobody disputes you can change Bacteria in to Bacteria. You believe you can change it into an insect or a Virus or any other different kind by controlling its environment. Impossible. You fucking retard.

It's always weird to me when religious people feel evolution in some way debunks their religion. I'm Pantheist and evolution is one of the coolest and most divine things life is capable of.

Explain why birds have reptilian feet if evolution is wrong, please.

Exacly. We were created by God.

>You believe you can change it into an insect or a Virus or any other different kind by controlling its environment.
No one has made this claim.

>muh Missing link

>muh skin is all i care about

I recall having an argument with an islamist who complained that atheists only attack christianity and islam but NEVER judaism. I'm more inclined to believe him as I've seen many atheists tackle christianity (recall Charlie Hebdo). The four horsemen specifically and most new atheists vociferously went after islam. Intersectional feminists, a group that overlaps with atheism no doubt, is the group you're referring to and their prominence began in 2012 and is the result of public school. Atheism before that was a result of comedians like Carlin and edgy YouTube videos and irreligious parents.

The problem with people like you is that you make too many concessions to christians while they shit all over us and our beliefs/lack thereof. They see us as inferior while simultaneously believing insane bullshit. Only a cuck lets himself get walked all over like that only to turn around and defend his tormentors.

Common creator. Same reason all southpark characters look the same. They were created by the same being.

These concepts are really quite easy to understand if you actually use your brain.

the killshot: the proposed mechanism for evolution cannot work.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfgiAWBluxE

>hurr it has the same name so it must be the same things
By that logic blacks and whites are the same since they are both called "human"

Also changing a bacteria into an insect would take millions of years

>Explain why birds have reptilian feet if evolution is wrong, please.

Cars evolved from bicycles because they both have wheels.

I'm all for natural selection to some point, but it does not adequately explain the deviation in higher orders of life.

What possible benefit did the fist reptile have to grow tits, give milk, then decide to give live birth and stick around to nurse its young. Obviously you can see mammals work well as a life form, but what use did the first dinosaur to grow tits have that gave it an edge over the ones without, then what accident of chance took it the rest of the way and what benefits did milky tits have before the instinct to nurse young and give live birth?

Shit just screams intelligent design IMO.

What the fuck are you talking about. Nothing you said makes any fucking sense. 2012? Mate I am 35 years old you daft little shit.

That is literally the crux of the debate. Its funny just how little you know abou the position you attempt to defend. Evolutionists are just a bunch of idiots regurgitating shit they dont even understand.

Why did god create all of these other human like species only for them to all die off? How come he doesn't mention them in the bible?

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

will check later, thanks

t. person who believes that there is one race, the human race. And that blacks and whites are exactly the same "because god made them so".

Denying evolution is anti-white.

It's the crux of your debate, which is not the debate people who understand evolution are having.

>bergman

dropped

Yeah, but it also didn't says otherwise as far as I know. But it says that all men come from one kin, correct me if I'm wrong

In fairness, evolution suggests that too. We all have a common ancestor.

but still not a cat, check and mute

and snow made the europeans smarter
and sund made the negros lazy
you dont need to be a genius to notice the pattern

>universe has 66 billion

And you know that how?

>This experiment shows I am wrong so I just shitpost

maybe read a book and stop being anti-white?

Daily reminder that you are a fucking idiot and should kill yourself so you don't put your shitty genes into the future of the human species

>Life from non living matter has never been observed
Define life.

Evolution is a fact. Trans species evolution is bullshit. If I leave metal, plastic and glass in a garage for 5 billion years, a car won't come rolling out.

I was being ironic

It's actually about 13.8 since the big bang. We know from observational evidence and physical laws of nature.

>I did a robot AI
No, you didn't.

Oh.
>German humor

> Implying you can ever make your clay donkey sentient.

Yeah thats an illusion in the boys head surely.

Evolution is a well understood concept.

Missing link where? Oh that's right it's fucking missing.

>genetic fallacy
dumb naz

the equations relating to the expansion and distance of the stars

>t. faggot wo worships his skin color

Of course not, they have no method of interacting. They'd probably just degrade and not so anything interesting.

You are just a brainlet IMO.

can we focus on islam next? should be just as fun as btfoing christcucks maybe even more.

Yeah, that's true. Really makes you think, huh?

"Human Like Species" are nothing more than monkeys. There is an extensive list of reasons for God to create monkeys. I could spend years giving you reasons why.

This.
God isn't stupid. Why would he go through the trouble of making everything by hand when he can get the laws of physics and biology to do it for him?

>>t. faggot wo worships his skin color
t. fagot wanting the white race to die out.

Well you better get started then.