Please convince me why some races are superior to others

Please convince me why some races are superior to others.
Because I'm quite convince race is nothing more than another genetic inheritance that makes people look different. Like having a big nose, brown eyes, blonde hair, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1505823851
truthjustice.net/politics/iqs-of-races-in-the-united-states/
discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
archive.is/zX5p9
archive.is/LRe05#selection-1755.0-1757.47
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lurk and figure it out, lazy bastard.

Because black people have achieved basically nothing of note outside of sport

It's pseudoscience and ends where it gets interesting regarding humans.

Here is your first redpill in bite size pieces, lurk more
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1505823851

different sections of the brain have different sizes and different inherant structure between race. its like the OS and hardware is different. does the same shit, but at different capacity and efficiency.

so its not a matter of superiority, its a matter of taste. some people want to keep using windows xp. let them.

let the others get windows 10 and shit up their whole computer.

Do you belive different dog breeds are all the same inside?

This is a good start.

genetics has an impact on iq, behavior and criminality. the modern world is set up to benefit people with high IQs. if distance running was the determining factor on how well people did in society then sub saharan africans would flourish. this is not the case. people cant be blames for the genes or location they were born into, but that does not negate the fact that race is a bio fact

since when being a racist is a redpill?

Had there ever been a study on race and IQ that shows all races are equal? You would think that with all the left wing people in academics you would see one.

truthjustice.net/politics/iqs-of-races-in-the-united-states/

I actually googled this, it seems to be such a small difference it may as well not exist.

OP is right. It's why 5k Distance running is not dominated buy a single ethnicity.

>what is systemic oppression?
You DO realize you can't blame Black People of Color for any of that, right? Do you blame a dog for misbehaving, or the trainer?
Think Before You Post, Please!

its quite a big difference buddy, spics and blacks commit so much crime its ridiculous, europeans have also created every modern piece of technology in existence, also just because a few individual blacks are smart doesn't mean the whole race is close to their level, 99 out of a 100 blacks are ape monkey rapist murderers

IQ is a construct DESIGNED to perpetuate White Supremacy because it's a test FOR WHITES, not Black People of Color.
White males and Black Men need different tests that aren't biased to truly compare and the results will actually shock you. There are so many more Africans of Color today that the Bell Curve ends will extend farther out to the high-intelligence extreme for People of Color, than for Whites.
Whites are actually dumb and the only reason you're perceived as smart is because of the IQ Test which is designed to make you think you're smart.
Trying to make a Black Person of Colour take an IQ Test and expect a decent result is like trying to give a Lizard a test to open combination locks.
The test is inherently unfair fro the start!

some race is better at something than other

>black people at running
>white people at swimming

ever see black people swimming ?

>subtle

Are you saying blacks are dogs in comparison to whites?

>Not saying your wrong, but they actually had owners under slavery. Are you implying anyone should bear responsibility for the actions of feral dogs?

I hope you get thrown into a ghetto and get skinned alive by niggers. That would be a great lesson

>genotype determines phenotype
>phenotypes such as facial features, skeletal structure, height, skin color etc vary drastically between races
>due to heritability of genetic traits, children have similar traits to their parents
>the brain is a biological feature of humans coded for in genes
>massively complex organ that sets humans apart from animals
>so complex that it might be said that the human brain is the most complex thing in the known universe

and now for what you're implying as the last step of this causal chain

>somehow the portion of genotype which codes for brain structure magically has literally nothing to do with observable phenotype (intelligence) among disparate lineages of humans

Because you only have a certain number of points to distribute during character creation.

thats why nigger is best at robbery

Don't twist my words. White males are the true devil so stop spreading Hate Statistics.
I just argued that The IQ Test is designed to perpetuate White Mail Patriarchy and to make Black Men look dumb (when in reality Black Men would outcompete White Males in a fair test) and all you did was call People of Color dogs!
SHAME!

bet you are a low IQ nigger

Brace yourself for shitty infographics devoid of context and YouTube videos from mealy-mouthed neckbeards to explain why white failsons from the middle class are actually the smartest people on Earth, OP.

double dub of truth

IQ is more between 50 and 80% genetically determined and it is a predictor of success in virtually all aspects of life.
Subsaharan africans are two standard deviations under the european average.

Do the fucking math

You mean, while some being superior in physical activities, their whole race managed to stay as far behind us as possible.

Nice b8 m8

kek
what would an IQ test aimed at africans test for that a white IQ test doesn't measure?

Negro's Progessive Matrices combine
>muh dick quotient
>gibs me dat quotient
>aiight fuck u den quotient
>chimp out aptitude
for a more accurate measurement of given african's capacities

Asians have higher IQ than whites.

>Designed for whites for Muh supremacy Asians top the test, yeah sounds legit.

Look m80 I can't really expect to break your social conditioning, but africans are thick, it's not even a debate is it?

I know it hurts your fee fees so you have to deny it but it's true. Just how long do we have to wait for africa to contribute something positive to the world?

I struggle to understand the logic of you self loathing cucks

"Blacks are more athletic because genetics"

"Omfg you fucking nazi how dare you say genetics and all the mass extinction events during the ice age made europeans smarter you bigot"

>genetics only pertains to outward appearance

What sort of retardation is this? Must have been a feeble grasp of genetics on your sibling's part when they decided to conceive you.

It all depends on dysgenics and epigenetics. Go read some books about it.

I don't really care if some race are superior or not. I just like to be around people, who looks like me and shares the same values. It is all thet really matters

honk kong has the highest and honk kong was a british colony
C O L O N I Z E D

Wow of course Sup Forums would react with Verbal Violence towards an anti-racist such as myself. You all need to be forced to sit the fuck down in school and educated until you stop believing in White Supremacist Constructs (IQ, Borders, Christianity, Capitalism, Free Speech,,,, etc)

All the races look different, act different and lived isolated from each other, yet all the races are same.
All this used to be common knowledge but now you can't even penetrate some people's mind with pure logic.

"Hate stats" hahahahah self loathing black discovered.

Shouldn't it be hate facts ?

Why are some dogs better at others for certain things

>who looks like me and shares the same values
this is relative

No one actually says that though do they?

It's well established asians are the smartest

without white supremacists constructs

you and other nigger will still live on malaria-hut-invested-shithole called africa

I always feel like the "Their IQ is inferior to the glorious white man" crowd probably works a menial, dull job that they know deep in their hearts isn't mentally challenging or rewarding; so they're latching on to something unrelevant to criticize and make themselves feel better. It's just a self soothing tool by claiming to be better at something that most people in modern society don't have an honest need for.

>a full standard deviation isn't that big of a difference

Okay... unless things have changed the army doesn't even recruit people with an IQ below 83, that is they consider them literally too stupid to train and have NO role for them

Verbal violence, kek someone needs an English lesson.

Anti racist means one of two things

1. You either have no friends or are from a broken home and have issues and are trying to gain acceptence

2. You are a non white racist calling yourself an anti racist to justify your actions

Human races are diverging into separate species, not mixing into one. Source: discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to

go live in the ghetto or Africa or India for a while

If all races were equal than third world second world and first world countries wouldn't be a thing and average race IQ wouldn't be a thing either.

In the case of Africans, just fucking look at what they've accomplished throughout history.

They've accomplished so fucking little that they desperately try to claim Israel and Egypt as their own places just to have some sort of accomplished cultural heritage. They're history cucks, while people were building pyramids and doing the Sistine Chapel and statues and shit, they were breathing into cow assholes (actual fucking thing they still do, look it up)

Melanin concentration may directly correlate with aggression. Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

That or they have found out that mass influxes from low IQ nations will only lower living standards and increase crime.

Like it or loath it IQ is an good indicator of how successful someone is going to be. It's a very valid metric.

What do the poorest countries in the world all have in common?

WUZ

Blacks and Hispanics have less ability to delay gratification than Whites. Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290

>Please convince me why some races are superior to others.

Let's see

>Because I'm quite convince race is nothing more than another genetic inheritance

Done.

Keep 'em coming

Then why do asians and jews have higher IQs? Does that mean that asians are better at being wypipo than wypipo?

Europeans and Asians are subject to more recent evolution than Africans. Source: nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Please archive it
archive.is/zX5p9

Jews and chinks are yellow

IQ tests are yellow supremacy!

That post is written like a parody, and probably a bait ("Male" written correctly except for "White Mail Patriarchy"), but just in case it isn't.

> when in reality Black Men would outcompete White Males in a fair test
You dumb fucks already fail when the system is rigged IN YOUR FAVOR. Black students have to met far lower standards to pass a course, and most universities even instruct their teachers to do everything they can to make sure that no black student fails a course (by whatever means necessary) just not to be seen as "evil rayciss".
You can even get into Stanford by repeating #blacklivesmatter like some dumb automaton.

I got it all right here, ruin a lefty's day. archive.is/LRe05#selection-1755.0-1757.47

for anyone who ever needs evidence on how retarded 4channers are you need look no further than
>this thread
specifically,
>replies to my comments

Intelligence

/thread bye

Also I’m not the one who wants to genocide any races it’s you

>things that create level playing fields are mechanisms of white supremacy
>other races can't compete
>but we're all equal man

Please commit suicide.

Quality post. Bumb for visibility

nobody is superior to others. all men are created equal with freedom and self determination

All men are clearly not equal. They are entitled to equality under the law, but they are not equals.

Is someone born a quadriplegic is he your equals

Op needs to do some serious research if he's genuinely perplexed.
But f he's emotional and watches a lot of TV, listens to pop music and goes to the movies he will think there's no difference.
If, however, he's a rational, thinking person with a foundation in science and Socratic reasoning he will conclude that there are many differences between the races.

Maybe we should test the nigs on how to open the combination locks then, they seem to be pretty good at breaking in and stealing things

just because someone is disabled does not make them inferior. stop your nazi lies

gestation length, age of first tooth, age they start speaking, age they start walking, age of puberty onset, LENGTH OF LIFE

bone density, bone chemical composition, shape of pelvis, angle of thigh to pelvis, ratio of leg to torso, ratio of arm to torso, ratio of fast to slow twitch muscle fibres

type of earwax, number of odor producing sweat glands, can grow a beard, amount of testostyrone, shape and size of teeth

shape of skull, size of brain, level of folding in the superannular layer of the brain, IQ, net present time sense

>I can look at a premaxilla of a human skeleton with its incisors intact and tell you if it's asian(as in, mongolian) or not simply from the rotation of the incisors.
Did you know the first upper premolar in mongolians has one root? In Caucasians it has two. The lower in mongolians? Three roots, the Caucasian has two roots there.
You can give me a piece of hair off of a human's head and I can tell you what race it came from simply by looking at things like the thickness of the cuticle, how circular the cross section is, etc.
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full

International Journal of Epidemiology

Background Evidence exists that normal gestational length varies with ethnicity. This UK-based study compares gestational length amongst a cohort of white European, Black and Asian women.

Methods The cohort comprised 122 415 nulliparous women with singleton live fetuses at the time of spontaneous labour, giving birth in the former North West Thames Health Region, London, UK.

Results The median gestational age at delivery was 39 weeks in Blacks and Asians and 40 weeks in white Europeans.

FPBP

>Communists lying again
Shit, do you EVER tell the truth, EVER?!
It's just sickening how casually you do it.
Just no moral code whatsoever.
God damn I hate you Communists.
Btw, pic related is how that ride ends, stupid.

It depends on what they can accomplish when given the same resources, the same environment, with the same amount of time.

Here's one examle

example

6/7 people in the world are not white. Curious to notice that the only functioning nations are white ones.

>Please convince me why some races are superior to others.

at what?

>not showing the Jew curve, which is superior to dummy whites

There are also diffrences in culture.

I mean is this culture equal to european culture?

>Not showing the lying curve with the jews are superior

USA in 350 years compared to africa, south america, and the middle east since the beginning of mankind.
Even the white criminals we sent to australia have done betier than those people

Forgot pic

Plus they are not that much smarter

Plus
Iq is not = to generall intelegence

proof IQ is by large genetic and hereditary.

just as you can tell people are different colors, you can also tell that asians are the shortest on avg, black develop at a younger age bc of slightly higher testesterone, certain races are more prone to diseases, etc.... you think all the factors that create these differences had no effects on the brain? evolution, biology, anthropology just all the sudden stops at the brain? buhahahahahahaha *breathes in* buhahahahahahaha. race or skin color is a direct result of where people come from and how they evolved over time through difference scenarios. people are white bc they come from a certain lineage of people who have developed a certain way. blacks are black for the same reason, asians the same.

look up the effects of neanderthal DNA on brain size and gene variance and then look up who all has the most.... any coincidence that asians, jews, and whites have the most who also happen to have the highest IQ's on avg around the world?

civilizations and societies do not just fall from the sky. they are built over years of behaviors and learning and evolution.

they can scan or measure your skull and tell what race you are. look up any amount of studies on race, there are thousands. race reflects certain subgroups of the human species and there are differences between them. saying all the races are the same is like saying a chihuahua is the same as a great dane... couldn't be further from the truth.

There are always exceptions. Pic related.

Negroids have several things like the sickle cell disease that would kill them was it not for whitey and they have the MAOA gene, which makes them volatile and not suitable for our society.

Niggs have more type bii muscles and whites more aii, niggs also have smaller waists which means they are lighter and can support less weight. Basic biology senpai.

The out of africa theory has been disbanded and the leading anthropologist dr. Chris Stringer now advocates we are all different races, basically niggs mated with a stupid black monkey and we with a smart white honkey.

>Like having a big nose

And having a big brain.
Which influences the culture
Which influences the other thinks, like deviacies or, for example, killing or beating everyone smart because he is "acting white".

Now, the other thing is that Jews and Chinks/Koreans/Japanese are superior than white people, for which Nazis usually start sperging about "muh creativity", which is no different from niggers sperging about "muh melanin and spirituality".

I remember when I used to be a close minded individual and posted this in my early 20's. How life is so much better when I stopped caring about the rest of the world and just my own life.

>influences the other thinks
looks like you have a small brain

Why would Japanese people and Australian abbos have exactly the same cognitive ability as each other on average? The chances of that are minuscule.