Politically incorrect dad: (((media))) makes sexualization into the norm

youtu.be/iuTaMpZNwRY
shareably.co/daughter-dress-coded-dad-stands-up

I agree with the school. That girl doesn't respect the school's dress code.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3070223/Masonic-Fraternal-Police-Department-officers-arrested-LA-fake-badges-uniforms-PATROL-CARS-seized.html
duckduckgo.com/?q=freemason ring in media&t=brave&iax=1&ia=images&iai=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f2/46/f0/f246f0447274691bb9b994218cda44bb.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would this be less distracting?

Don't you know that OP is always a fag?
- OP

Now, on a more serious note, you're probably on the freemason's father side.

How interesting

cool pic

They're not even trying to hide. Goodness gracious.

fuck!

The dad is a fucking cuck

dude just doens't want his daughter to grow up.
too bad by middle school most girls have began puberty, shit was pretty short anyway even though rompers are good taste

>mfw

The problem is that this not only affects that girl directly, but also other girls that will be sexualized. I wouldn't care less if that dude's daughter becomes a cumdumpster, but I don't want other school girls to follow suit.

>Mason
>school is called Las Gato

Also literally any shitty fag video these fags post is considered "viral" to them even though not a single fucking person knows about it

I think it's Los Gatos in California. Just outside San Jose. Affluent area, the women there are rather attractive.

>dat pussyshot from below

Yeah, nothing to see here folks, just move on.
All girls are attentionwhores at some point. Her daddy just loves to perv on her and she is a little whore in the making. Where is that rapist when you need one.

I think daddy is playing the "Max Hardcore home edition"

I can't believe a parent is trying to bypass a safety net a school created.
Must be opposite day!

To solve this problem you could wear a separate skirt that you pull up when you want to flirt with guys, and pull down when you need to look like you are going to Sunday Mass.

Problem solved.

But it should be prevented if you ask me. Even if I don't care about her daughter, as I said in other school girls may follow suit

No, he's just that stupid. And that's why he should be stopped.

His*

I guess the Sup Forums narrative here would be that freemasons are interested in normalising paedophilia, and would therefore encourage scantily clad attire on kids.

I thought about this video for a little while. The guy says its hot out and thats the reason. Its just kinda bullshit. A pair of shorts with a little longer trim won't make her over heat.

Just follow the fucking rules. Get out of our fucking face about your little princess. Give these girls an inch on their dress code and they'll start coming to school in less and less clothing. That's guaranteed. Its a distraction (on purpose. See: Attention) and it shouldn't be up to the fucking school to have to do this kind of shit if parents didn't send their daughters to school with crotch riding cloths on. How the fuck is this even hard?

>Don't sexualize kids

She's in 8th grade. Thats a year under high school. Its plenty valid to approach her attire from the perspective of being overly revealing.

>watch burger news
>2/3 reporters not white

Absolutely agreeing on that. Younger people are like cattle, and super easy to influence by other peers. Fucking little whore needs to be harassed by some crazy perv, maybe shell get a reality check.

Why not teach the boys to control themselves?

>GOING VIRAL

That dress is seriously wayyy too fucking short. What were they thinking?

That's the equivalent of sending a boy to school without a shirt.

This seems commiefornian.

big close up on her pussy in those leggings, creepy cbs....

*sniff*

Because brown subhumans cause the most trouble. Nobody is going to report how jack pays taxes and is a good citizen.
Stop trying to be funny, this is the future that may also await us.

Thats not exactly fair. Bitches always pull this shit like "I'll stick my ass up in the air and anyone who gets overly provoked by this just needs to control themselves"

Women are born liars and born instigators and this only serves to prove it.

Now go back to tumblr.

That Asian whore needs to get it.

Why can't women dress like proper women and not like whores?

Yes, those are just excuses. But he wants to break the rules to (((his))) will.

feminazi incoming

Agree

>Boys are easily manipulate by sluts. We shouldn't teach them to ignore women's whore tactics

Nice try feminist Jew.

>>>>>>>/Tumblr/

>"I'll stick my ass up in the air and anyone who gets overly provoked by this just needs to control themselves"
Pretty much this. Seeing males getting flustered by a sexual display is very flattering to a girl.

Women Against Hate - Join ANTIFA now!

the school doesn't give a shit about the girl's dress, they were just trying to clue the parents in on the fact their daughter is sucking dick in the bathrooms, his response was basically that he's the one who taught her cock sucking

>grown ass woman
>wears appropriate length dress
>13 year old kids
>showing ass

I bet she has a nice snapper

>Stop trying to be funny, this is the future that may also await us.
Dude, mocking each other while everything goes to shit is the only thing we can do to not go totally crazy.

It's always weird when the line is only slightly crossed. Do you think libs would be out in full force if this girl decided to wear nipple tassles and a thong to school? Well why shouldn't she? Anyone who sees anything sexual about it is obviously a pervert and a paedophile creep, right? She should just be able to wear whatever she wants. Meh, it's such fucking bullshit. No one is sexualising underage girls by not allowing them to be sexualised.

what could it be?

Why does he wear it in public ?

>tfw you side with Sharia principles of attire more than white Americans
Just in case you're this new, it's the symbol of the Freemasons

What the fuck are you talking about? The point I made was specifically anti-feminist. I don't think its ok that a women should be able to dress however she wants and expect that everyone around her is going to be provoked by it but that its OK and she plays no part in the decision to dress appropriately or in the potentially negative attention or worse, that she will receive.

Male sexuality is aggressive and primal. Be cause of factors like testosterone and that some boys will have impulse control issues its a very fucking bad idea for girls to shake their little chicken asses in everyones fucking face.

Its not about expression and personal freedom and never has been. Its about attention and control. This is why women all secretly hate each other. Because they know they are full of shit. And they are. And so are you shill.

JEWS ARE ALREADY AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB

HOW JEWISH DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO WANT A SECOND ONE?

it would probably hurt if he took it off

/this

The school is telling this guy that's his daughter is being a little fucking skank and needs to be more modest

He thinks he is standing up of her and being clever for playing the sexist card but he is actually just being a demse motherfucker

He's a big guy

I'm hardly an expert but based on as far as I know, Freemasons have ways of identifying each other in public, such as the handshake where the knuckle they touch is an indication of their ranking in the group.
I met an accomplished lawyer who said that they had met many high ranking police officers who would give this handshake, and display signs of disappointment when the handshake was not reciprocated - as this revealed that the accomplished lawyer was not a Freemason. I suppose this ring is just a more explicit way of communicating that they are a member.

How do you even tell degenerates that.

>Your daughter has been a little headstrong in her attire and her-
>THIS IS 2017!
>Sir, I-
>SHE IS AN INDEPENDENT WOMEN
>Oh ok.. I understand, sir.

>JEWS ARE ALREADY AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB
>HOW JEWISH DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO WANT A SECOND ONE?

Just Jewish.

For a slant eyed manlet

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people refuse to follow rules, and then get smug and indignant when they're called out for breaking them.

My daughter just sucked my...

this is a coincidence, not all masons are bad. I know some of my Mason brothers find an excuse to forsake their vows but this isnt like the immense Jewish conspiracy war we're all fighting. Sorry you all have to see this disgrace, a brother who has strayed from the path.

He's spreading his story because it's a way to get her more attention on the auction block. Willing to whore his daughter out, and now it's on the news, he'll get more offers for her. That's why he's making such a big deal; not only does the publicity increase her value, but it shows how loyal he is to his overlords.

dude ... what the fuck

Fuck you Sup Forums

Nani????

And my point is that that aggressive and primal sexuality needs to be understood and controlled earlier in life so women can't manipulate it later. Stopping this girl from dressing like a whore doesn't solve anything. In fact, now she knows her body literally had the power to influence men and policies.
You're furthering the feminist agenda if you believe otherwise. You've clearly already fallen for the Jewish misogyny meme. You're a shill and don't even know it.

>goodness gracious
faggot

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>distracting to boys
Wow, its's almost as if little girls are sexually attractive.

Her father is a cuck. Just wait until she goes to college, it'll get worse.

I don't know what the fucking problem is? Guy is complaining about his daughter not being a sex symbol but is also complaining that the school is mad at him for making his daughter wear revealing shit?

I mean, this seems like such a minor problem, get a longer dress for your daughter you fuck.

Rules are fucking rules. You can't just break them because you don't like them. School is for learning not wearing stupid fucking dresses. It's like I'm living in bizarro land where no one has any common sense.

masonic OC coming through

bootlicker
rules are not sacred in and of themselves

Fuck off bitch.

If you can't figure out how to dress yourself modestly for school, don't be surprised when they implement uniforms. Pic related

That's why we need 100% regulated school uniforms and hair style/makeup regulations from Kindergarten to the end of school with a zero tolerance policy.

The part about being hot is tottaly bullshit. It's not like she would die if she'd wear anything longer.

Never seen those patches. thanks canabro

They aren't. But the number of retardeds that ignore them and then act all self-righteous when they get called on it is what makes it annoying.

All this push to get rid of dress code. Something something pedophile elites. Almost like they want to make it "trendy" to wear certain styles of outfits. You already see it in public, women dressing more whore-like by the year. It's even happening with teens too. I suppose at least it'll make the Muslim refugees happy who are only used to seeing burkas.

Shiiiiiet.

WTF i love masons now!

Its real its all real - it has been always real.

111 444

I can feel coherence rising.

>Find the man's daughter
>Rape her for dressing like a whore
>Make sure you're never caught and ensure the victim knows their dress provoked the attack

Problem solved.

I did some googling after I posted it, it doesn't look like these badges are in active use by the respective LEAs so I'm wondering where they originated from? Maybe someone can explain.

There were some interesting reports of illegitimate masonic police forces in LA. It looked like a bunch of blacks got caught larping as some kind of bizarre masonic police force.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3070223/Masonic-Fraternal-Police-Department-officers-arrested-LA-fake-badges-uniforms-PATROL-CARS-seized.html

It's tilted perfectly toward the camera.

Dress codes? That's gay af, i'm all for shool uniforms if you ask me.
maybe they'll be "distracting" enough to make burgers get as good grades as japanese students do.

*i meant less distracting

... Woah there /nu/pol

Actually I cam prettt much gaurantee you are a cunt trying to virtue signal here.

The answer is to slay the cuck father and enslave her, as is the way of the Old Testament.

nice catch

Here is another freemason prank

After the San Bernardino, California terrorist attack the media interviewed several freemasons... Somebody has to have the pics I didn't save them

It would be an interesting experiment to get one of these rings and go about life. See if you get any special treatment as a result.

well, the best hiding spot is literally in plain sight

Holy fug. Sometimes I hate Sup Forums though.
>mfw

Don't you see the logo on the back of vehicles?
I see it pretty often

I have a daughter and can't believe how slutty some children are dressed by their parents. Usually it's the mom trying to live vicariously, but the dad defending it is just sick. Probably divorced and living with a boy toy.

Would you look at that.

A quick image search reveals that you can get all kinds of freemason ring designs. I might start wearing one as a fashion statement.
>duckduckgo.com/?q=freemason ring in media&t=brave&iax=1&ia=images&iai=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f2/46/f0/f246f0447274691bb9b994218cda44bb.jpg