How to improve Slav countries?

>Be me
>Have annoying vacation with family
Svetlogorsk, Russia
>Streets terrible and butthurting
>Buildings old, partly broken, peeling paint

If IS would have been destroyed in 4 months with Drumpfs plan would Putin have some money to repair Russia instead of bombing (((islamic))) terrorists?

Other urls found in this thread:

wroclaw.pl/remonty-budynkow-wroclaw-odnowione-kamienice
skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=121047&page=309
youtu.be/YI4B-QdqUnc?t=367
youtu.be/YI4B-QdqUnc?t=561
topky.sk/cl/10/1620877/Poorov-manazer-musel-utiect-ako-prasivy-pes--VIDEO-Nahanali-ho-robotnici--reakcia-ZOS-Trnava
youtube.com/watch?v=C7P5ZAwyolw
liveleak.com/view?i=b47_1505818289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is no way. communism hurt us forever

Stop letting the smart ones emigrate

eastern yurop was pretty nice before communism. we would have developed by now.

Nice poster
This is the only way to deal with Commies

Let us annex "slovakia" and croatia and take back vojvodonja

t. horvat

keeb dreaming

We need weaker Russia(strong russia tend to fuck everyone else) and later work together.

try it Mongol

just fuck off and let us be*, things are on the right track now

* - may not apply to Balkans since they might start killing themselves again

Fuck off you lazy alcoholic cunt

The best way to improve slav countries is to forget past conflicts and forgive each other.
And we can start forgiving each other by dismantling Ukraine and throwing every Ukrainian into labour vamps
France and UK became friends after centuries of long wars - if they could, why can't we?

Mongoloids gonna mongoloid...

>Be cockhole
>Shitpost under proxy

But who needs streets and buildings when you have the strongest military and the whole world is afraid of your country?

>dismantling Ukraine
And get everywhere angry bandera worshipers, no thanks.

Schto ti chojij?

We're recovering, but we will always be behind.

Diversity.

Poland is fixing itself as we speak.
When communism fell in 1989 the new system was developed and since then people have to pay Czynsz that gets accumulated and now, after almost 30 years it pays off.
There is no street in Poland where building is not being renovated or renovated.
Most of the streetview of Poland are outdated, it is a gigantic boom in last 2-3 years.

10 more years and Poland will look like a Switzerland.

wroclaw.pl/remonty-budynkow-wroclaw-odnowione-kamienice

I see they have half-assed facade restorations just like us. Oh well, at least it's something, good to see old cities pulling themselves back together.

Kurwa that looks nice

>that image
>Serbia not the oldest

Except the nazi gold

XD

Only problem is corruption.

I'm now speaking for Central European countries, particularly Slovakia and Czech republic. We live here in a simulated democracy which is actually Oligarchy. There are few very rich individuals controlling all the governing parties. This basically means that everything we try to build and that is financed by the government will end up being 20-30% (or even more) more expensive than in countries like Germany/UK because the Oligarchs will use their influence to run it trough their puppet companies and suck on the Government titties.

Only way to help us is to somehow remove those individuals...

For full-assed facade restoration you will have to wait another 30 years of Czynsz paying.

In Warsaw some buildings are getting proper treatment already, but for the rest of a country you have to still wait couple decades. (Germans will probably bomb Poland in a meantime anyway).

I think that oligarchs are problem in every modern democracy. Most because politics are literally bitches, you pay and get extra privileges and voters at all dont care. On center and east europe its just more visible than in western countries. So even if we kill all oligarchs there still is problem with politics.

that does look nice

Poisoning? Assasination? Hired Killers from the Dark Web?

I'M just throwing words around

Btw are they jews?

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=121047&page=309

this thread on these forums here has some examples of the restorations happening in belgrade right now

Carve up Russia and leave the rest be.

Ffs really?

Inb4 pic related?

> German fascism is better than Russian fascism

kill thyself

Cool thread, but those colors are too much for me.

why don't you fucking go back?

Here is Gdańsk. :3

yeah, they seem to be going wild with extreme colors instead of keeping to a more classical theme
can't buy taste with money I suppose

Still saving up. 1-2 years and I am going back, no worries.
I am already looking for a nice place to buy.

That looks like shit. They do it here too, they restore facades with the cheapest most unnatural looking material possible. This is not what the building is supposed to look like, and it will never have a historical patina, because it's just some kind of Chinese plaster on the outside which will always have the McDonalds/Disneyland look (until it falls off).

"""""Kaliningrad""""" to either Lithuania, Poland or Germany.

>I'm from it

>implying being poor is bad
being rich is what destroyed western europe
>more money = more free time
>more free time = more time to think of stupid shit like political correctness

I hope it will be also at least half sane as Switzerland.

hello
this

Old one looked way nicer

>>yeah, they seem to be going wild with extreme colors
Speaking of...

Check out the fake green copper patina on the "metal" parts on the yellow building, it looks like fucking cake paint.

Danzig shouldnt be polish city. It should stay as free city.

> Czech
> Slav

László, next time try to win war if you want to keep "your" land

shut up, we are taking good care of it

Being rich was ok, when only elite was rich.
Left destroyed the planet by making everyone richer. Now we dig up mountains to create 20 pairs of shoes for almost every women on a planet.
Capitalism was ok as long as people could not afford shit.

You are speaking a Slavic language therefore you are Slavs but at the same time you are filthy German-wannabies which makes you worst Slavs.

>How to improve Slav countries?
You would need cultural unity. You can't have unity when you have Right/Left division. This civilization is falling since the 18. century. Slavs are simply rebelling against this and this is why their countries are historically divided internally, and why they're so disorganised

That should be a crime against humanity.

Pic rel is the nicest restoration work I can think of in Belgrade

>It should stay as free city
I think that Gdańsk(original and only rightful name) has more autonomy but if it will tend to more pro-german/left policies then hell no. We rebuilt this city not for make into diversity shithole.

>You would need cultural unity

We are past that.

>just want a cute traditional eastern european girl

in eastern european countries (russia, belarus, kazahstan, ukraine etc) everything will be fixed in less than 25 years. market will fix everything

it is just a matter of cycle of capital accumulation

in cities people fix and build everything for themselves, then they buy property that is not fixed, it belongs to nobody or to person received it by mistake during commietimes, they fix and use it to collect rent or for business.

And this is what it looked like before

Choose one and she is yours.

slavs must separate themselves from ango saxon, degenerate run west.

Did you see all the ridiculous bullshit they built in Skopje?

youtu.be/YI4B-QdqUnc?t=367
youtu.be/YI4B-QdqUnc?t=561

I'd recommend all the thread to look at this at the two specific times I linked, because it's (even though they built all this shit from scratch) a good example of how "restoration" is done nowadays in most projects. Of course there are some exceptions.

Oh, you are a man of little reason, even your picture indicates that, you have no idea what circumstances you live in and what is happening around you. Well, you're in for a surprise

western guys are too beta, she will make him her lapdog.

My family lived here since 1450. It was good city until ww2 when nazi germans fuckefd everything even for nonnazi germans. It was city famous for her diversity. Where protestans lived with catholics and all europeans lived here many centuries. I still own one of our houses in Danzig but most of my family property is lost due to polish comunism.

Yeah, I remember the wild anticki shitposting back when the construction started. Macedonians are silly people.

communism is a degeneracy from west. it was created by anglos, french and germans.

people must separate themselves from communism

> It was city famous for her diversity.
Jews, masons, prussians, germans, poles, tatars and so on but "diversity" served in germany isnt same diversity to be honest. Even one mayor of Gdańsk try put there refugees camp or promote this type diversity.

I don't think they are Jews, just very greedy individuals.

Prime example is guy called "Vladimír Poór". This cancer bought factory in Serbia and didn't pay all the workers for their labour so they chased the CEO of the factory out of the office.
topky.sk/cl/10/1620877/Poorov-manazer-musel-utiect-ako-prasivy-pes--VIDEO-Nahanali-ho-robotnici--reakcia-ZOS-Trnava

There are lot of cancerous Oligarchs in East/Central/South Europe that just make life shitty for all the people.

I always say East Germans were lucky that West Germs took over so they didn't have to deal with these Oligarch problems. Now they deal with rapefugee issues... which is probably even worse lol.

>It was city famous for her diversity
It was dominated by the Germans after some time anyway

>family forced out of eastern europe cause hitler
>now amerifat in 56 percent country, mongrels everywhere
>live in kike experiment country now
t-thanks hitler

More time without (((revolutions)))

Fascism != communism u stupid libertaricuck. I swear u guys are as fucking retarded as the Marxists when they call every other system that isn't their utopian clown world a capitalist regime so they can blame all the world's problem on it.

We fight among each other and hate each other too much. If we stopped and were friendly with each other for a few years, everything would skyrocket instantly.

In the age of automation, we, the individualist slavs (inb4 you're not a slav/i'm not a slav/he's not a slav) have the unique chance to rise. A chance we'll just toss aside while we murder each other.

>How to improve Slav countries?
Leave us alone FFS. That's the best way to improve Slavic countries.

Sell your shit and move back?
With your $$$ you will be a millionaire in Eastern Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7P5ZAwyolw

fuck of swamp german cuck, you have no right to be here

I that if Gdańsk back to be free city then fast they try put there refugees camp and "embrace diversity and love". Even for my security reasons i dont want has this type shithole close also this is one of top Civic Platform(this guys agree on over 12k refugees for Poland) cities.

Burger please

communism left it's mark.

why are slavs so careless about their safety?

video related, from zapad

liveleak.com/view?i=b47_1505818289

Don't blame Hitler, blame the dumbass country you're in now, if they didn't participate(in any capacity) in either of the World Wars the entire world would be alot better off and alot less jewed then it is now.

>how to improve slav countries
west has to fuck off and russia has to stop trying to annex everyone everytime

>implying that poles are slavs
we are SARMATIANS
get fucked, nigger

the same goes for Poland, you guys try annexing shit every time you feel a little bit in power. Calm down.

Bitch this thread was made by a Germcuck, fuck off and starve u poverty-worshipping moron.

so you are fucking sandniggers which Sarmatinas were.

>west has to fuck off and russia has to stop trying to annex everyone everytime
Seems to me that countries should be capable of defending themselves against Russia but can't do so. Have you wondered why?

Can i be slav?

Slav people were mentally destroyed by communism, but population is recovering. Younger generations isnt fucked in a head like ones born in ussr.
>would Putin have some money to repair Russia instead of bombing (((islamic))) terrorists
Only work and dedication of common man can improve living standards and shape of country, no leader can do it if people dont want it. There is a genious phrase in one of works of Russian writer Bulgakov, loosely translated "We have ruin not in restrooms, but in heads". It describes condition perfectly.

>countries should be capable of defending themselves against Russia but can't do so

Because Russia is technically an alliance of a bunch of people, while we're ready to kill our actual literal neighbour because he lives in the other house. Or follows a different sports team. Or likes X and we like Y. And it just gets worse when we're talking about other slav nations.

k, I'll go burn some flags and spit on soldiers I see.

I dont speak pooland and have no connections.

whats the redpill about Putin?

>inb4 amerifat LARPing as russian

Communism was implemented by Russians themselves. Read Bakunin, Kropotkin, Alexander Herzen and many others and you will find out that the ground for communism was created before the bolshevik revolution. It's the radicalism of russian thinking that caused Bolsheviks to win

>being this triggered by a meme flag

die in vain faggot