Give high school students magical powers

>give high school students magical powers
>they continue about their lives almost as if nothing has changed
>it never even occurs to them to become superheroes and fight crime or do anything even remotely interesting
>instead SoL harem shit every episode

What was the appeal of this show?

That one scene where Hatoko snaps.

Your greentext is not the problem with the show.
The concept was great.

If only the writing had been better.

>he gets best girlfriend in ep 2
>jelly chuuni sluts run her off in ep 3

dropped

Their powers are just a lame gimmick to make shit SoL seem original. That's my problem with it. It's hardly relevant to the actual plot.

>shit SoL
Indeed.
That's what I was trying to say.

Was this even a harem though?

The most plot-heavy episode (the one starring the villains) was easily the worst part of the whole show.

Wasn't it all just their imagination? I didn't watch this pile of shit but that's what it seemed like.

Yeah, every girl became a jealous bitch when MC got a girlfriend.

>superpowers
>become superheroes and fight crime

be creative for once, asshole

the writers didn't even make an attempt to be creative. it could have shown them having a moral dilemma over how and when they should use their powers if at all. instead we just get relationshit drama and SoL fluff.

>it could have shown them having a moral dilemma over how and when they should use their powers
That came up. It was horrible.
>MC kun told me not to use my powers this way. He's so thoughtful.

At least pay attention to the plot.

They just got those powers and they decided to keep them secret and explore how they can use them to their full potential first.

>it has super powers so it must be a fighting anime HURRRRR DURRR
It's a fucking meta anime you retarded. It's one of the few shows that has the Chunni arctype in the focus.
Normaly Chunnis only pretend to have super powers but this time they actually have it. It's a show dedicated to make fun of the meta.

Like he saidIt's not the concept which was bad, it was just the writing was extremly awful. Which is kinda a waste the anime had the potential to be really good with such a concept.

That's what makes it funny though.

I must have missed those 3 seconds between all the SoL shit.

Lolicon knight and the interactions between Andou and Tomoyo.

Its a parody you cockbag

It's SoL harem with a gimmick

This is what stupid people think

>it's a OP denial thread
Continue to stay a faggot OP.

>but it's le parody meta

This is obviously what it was supposed to be, but they failed. It amounted to nothing other than SoL harem shit with a chuuni spin.

>receive powers
>decided to test their powers
>White Hair Chuuni mention Fairy War
Only crime Trigger committed was not delivering S2.

You either have the attention span of a fish, or are clouded by your own delusion.

Off topic a bit, but lately whenever I read or watch a story about super powered humans, I start to think about all the things that normal humans can do.

The things we can discover and engineer, the impacts we can have on our environment and each other, the powers we have to create and pass on information to our peers and our offspring.

It's as if there's so many humans around nowadays that all of the amazing things we can do don't feel amazing anymore.

Think about the power that a rich man can have, or the leader of a nation, or an influential religious figure.

There are men alive in this world right now that could potentially wield more power than most superhero characters you might read about should they choose to do so.

There are people right now discovering things that could change humanities history forever, using the real talents they are born with.

When I start to think about it a little, in comparison to what humans can already do, the abilities that superhumans of fiction generally get actually seem smaller, more petty, and less useful then what we can already do if we choose to.

I haven't finished it yet

Makes me wonder whether the material is enough the produce S2.

Tool and summer newfag

>b-but you just don't understand how DEEP it really is

>Nichijou
>Is surprised when it's a SoL
This is advanced retardation.

SoL and harem you dumb fucker.

For the cool MC and the chuuni antics. Also MC's awesome chemistry with Endless Paradox.

The writer is only good when he didn't try to emphasize the SoL part within the story, messing up the balance. Which is why vol 5 will always be the only good part out of that shit.

Fighting crime is dangerous fampai I don't blame them

Cookie. Cookie is the appeal.

They scared evil science organization will hunt them. Sadly it's became haremshit

It was a shit anime through and through but I think that even if I somehow gained super powers, I would stay the same as I am now. I don't feel like taking responsibility for people's lives, neither do I want to fight other people. Shit happens and life goes on, deal with it.

Its called growing up.
Still, doesn't matter when you're dying of cancer and surgery has a 50% chance of killing you and 50% of letting you live another year maybe.
It just makes me wonder what the hell Chifuyu could have really done with her power. I have a feeling that the whole fairy war thing is intentionally setup so they don't fuck with things for real though, and it was just happenstance that MC decided to ignore the possibilities of using their powers too much.

Tomoyo was cute. I literally only watched it for Tomoyo. Also to see Hatokofags get BTFO

Shitty chuu2 ripoff.
Kyoani invented chuunibyou term and deconstrudted it later with KnK, Trigger invented nothing.

>KyoAni invented chuunibyou

Bantz between MC and Red.

I love this. Best trigger work at this time