Nanatsu no Taizai 176 spoilers

"The darkness talks"

Merascylla fully recovers with a drop of Basquias' seventh form.
Estarossa: "When will you betray them this time?
Just like the time when you, the leader of us the Ten Commandments, abandoned all of us…"
Merascylla is given the job to finish Meliodas off by Estarossa.
Ban then hugs Elaine tightly and makes a request to Gilfrost.
Merascylla, bearing a grudge from Escanor, tries to avenge herself by taking out Meliodas' soul.

The teleported Ban then attacks Merascylla on her back with "Zero Sign".
He twists her head 180°, takes all her five hearts out and tramples on them.
End texts: "Going to his friend, sacrificing everything!! Ban's will, determination, bonds with his friends stand before the Ten Commandments!!"
"A bit later and it'd be all over!! However, there's still this man in the Seven Deadly Sins!!"
To be continued in chapter 177 / What I can do for you.

RIP Ban

>ban can stop time now
What?

No he didn't Gilfrost transported him there and he ripped Merscylla's hearts.

Your strength… your callousness back then were monstruous.
Even us the Ten Commandments, and also the Goddesses that folded their arms dared not approach you in fear.
Everyone acknowledged you as the one suitable to be the next Demon King.

You were also my inspiration.

…you do not need to seek any forgiveness to me.

…thank you.

Hey, you the magicoen over there.

U…
Gh…

Oh my… you still have the strength to oppose us.
But I'm specialized in manipulating the dead— their souls.
Guh…

Taking the soul from you who're unable to move will not be a difficult task.

"Zero Sign"
…you do not need to seek any forgiveness to me.

Meliodas, I wonder how your soul will tas
teurgh?

Question corner
Q164: Neko-san (Kagawa Prefecture): How would you rank the cooking of the Seven Deadly Sins captain?
Nakaba: Ban's is diamond and Meliodas's is despair.

You're… one really big bastard…!!

Well,
Between us idiot friends, we would just get along.
Bottom right text: Going to his friend, sacrificing everything!! Ban's will, determination, bonds with his friends stand before the Ten Commandments!!
Margin text: A bit later and it'd be all over!! However, there's still this man in the Seven Deadly Sins!!
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 177 / What I can do for you.

Is that Mel in the front and Zeldris on the right? But then the expression on the front guy makes me think Zeldris, while the hair looks like Mel's.

So what does Zero Time do? Erase his presence or something?

>Time
Meant sign

Probably a young Estarossa

Damn, poor Merascylla, surviving Escanor to die at Ban´s hands.

Is that Mel's sword from the one shot or just a broadword?

That godness doesn´t look very holy to me, more like creepy.

It's Mera's power probably to completely devour a soul or annihilate it.

Probably Estarossa, Mel seems the one who killed the demon.

It's Mel and young Estarossa. There's also young Mera and Derrierie, along with Gowther, Galan and Monspiet. Three guys at the back are new.

Just a broadsword Mel doesn't seem to be carrying any weapon. He killed the demon/goddess with his hands.

Goddess confirmed for final villain.

>Ban will finally be useful
>shouta estarossa
>gowther was huge
>those old demons that were part of teh team before dolor etc. joined
>loli mera
YES
E
S

Based Nakaba.

>Three guys at the back are new.
No, not quite new. This is the old TC.

So only Galan, Merascylla, Monspiet and Estarossa are from the original Ten Commandments that are still in the group.

Meliodas betrayed them and Gowther abandoned them, but I wonder what happened with egg-head, dark moustache and the horned giant.

I meant they were new characters. Obviously this is a flashback.

There's young Derriere too in the image.

This makes sense with the pairings of the demons too. Galan with Merascylla and Monspiet with Derriere.

No, it's definitely Ban's power.

>Question corner
>Q164: Neko-san (Kagawa Prefecture): How would you rank the cooking of the Seven Deadly Sins captain?
>Nakaba: Ban's is diamond and Meliodas's is despair.

kek

Is Ban returning to best boy status?

RIP, Best Girl. You will be missed.

so when is Ban getting his sacred treasure anyways and how big of a powerup will it be?

It's suppose to be a 4-section staff right?

He is but it seems he'll die.

Yes. See pic related.

I hope Mera is daijobu and not diejobu.

The giant seems to be the one from the anime opening, no?

>gowther was huge
He's the same size. He's just standing closer to Mel than the others.

Ah damn, I didn´t see her at first, thanks for pointing it out.

Not a very "holy" weapon either. I don't think we have to discuss how menacing a scythe is.

And is it just me or does her clothing look a lot like Merlin's?

Holy shit that demon sign on his forehead is enormous.

Yeah, he was also Dolor´s prototype design.

I want Merascylla and Derierrie to look at me in disgust!

Yeah, the skirt and the part of the shoulders is similar too.

>kid Estarossa

>implying she is dead
Ban couldn't even kill a Red Demon good enough to stop it from producing blood.

>loli Derierrie with short hair

Meliodas is the big brother of the three, I can´t believe it.

Hopefully she can Zombify herself or something.

How will she do that if she's dead?

She's dead

We'll work something out.

And that strange one in the background looks like Diane's old golems. So silly he had to die.

If Meliodas is the oldest, why he still looks so young? He's THAT strong that he ain't even aging even though demons seems to age very slowly?

She was burned from the insides by Escanor´s flames last time, I think that she will be hard to kill.

Prove it.

It could even turn out that the nonkilling commandment brings people back to life or something, and that's why they had to extract Mel's soul. Given that Ban just killed Mera, it can't negatively impact him or he just completely fucked himself.

>He twists her head 180°, takes all her five hearts out and tramples on them.

Even she can't survive that.

So I guess this confirms Gowther is a Commandment. It also explains why Dolor has heard of Gowther's name, but didn't know who he was.

Demons only have two hearts, don't they?

Kinda sad that the two first members to lose were from the original group.

The red demons do. Merascylla had at least 6, Ban destroyed the first in their first fight and now he's destroyed her other 5.

It could also be that she has 5, and the one she lost was just restored by Gloxinia.

By the way, Meliodas has his oneshot weapon in that panel.

It's slightly different. It's the one he had in this cover page.

powerlevels

She was saved by Gloxinia. Ban robbed her of all the her hearts.
I'm Japanese and already read it

It was obviosly the basis for it though.

Oh yeah, no doubt.

Dude, she survived without Gloxinia´s help, that shota only healed her completely.

Looking a how sturdy the Demons are, if Gloxinia is fast enough she can still be saved, probably.

Gloxinia was chiling hundreds of miles away and Merascylla was super crispy several days later, he healed her only now.

>best Commandments are both gone
;_;

I hope Mel ends up actually aging, Estarrossa looks suave as fuck, when I started reading this I was hoping for him to actually look like in the wanted poster and that he was using a disguise.

Yep. Hence, "sign". Zero signs of his presence.

Like it's the first time the athor pulled that shit. I still can't believe how Nakaba just went and murdered those two Great Holy Knights. I wouldn't mind seeing those two more than we did. But thanks for reminding me, asshole.
: )

The godness that Mel killed in that flashback had wings similar to those of a grey demon and also used a similar weapon (both of them wield scythes)

Maybe it´s because they are both lesser members of their kind (like monkeys compared to humans), but the fact that they are that similar makes me think that Godness clan and Demons clan used to be a single race.

Demons are just fallen angels user

He went to her hearts, he learned from his mistakes.

Demons are fallen members of all other races.

I guess the true final boss is gonna be the Goddess, since they've been 3rd party in the entire story so far.

Final boss is gonna be humanity :^)

>implying Galan won't free himself and come save Merascylla

Won't happen though.

That would be cute as hell, but unless she managed to free Galan before and told him to wait for a chance it won´t happen.

If the kid in black is Estarossa then why didn't Meliodas age one bit?

All the other commandments obviously did.

Because our Meliodas is a clone and the original Mel is the new demon king.

Or maybe... Melodias' lack of aging has to do with his own commandment. Thou shalt not covet?

Meliodas was the strongest demon, he most likely ages way slower.

>Everyone acknowledged you as the one suitable to be the next Demon King.
This almost sounds like there is no current king/ the current one is dying.

That was Gowther's.

So is Galan a demon inhabiting a suit of armor or what?

I think that he shouldn´t have his commandment anymore, just like Gowther´s belongs to Fraudin now, but if what he said to Denzel is true, then killing the demon that holds the commandment that belonged to Mel would send back it back to him.

But then how did Melodias lose his commandment? Isn't it possible that he was affected by his commandment BEFORE losing it?

>But then how did Melodias lose his commandment
Commandments are given by the demon king, he's one who can strip a person from it.

You are right, but wich one of the commandments is the most fitting for the leader? And what would be the effect if Meliodas broke the rule and lost it for that reason?

And maybe the Demon King can also take them back at will.

So this is why Mel has abilities aimed for godslaying.

> top right of the right page

Hey, we finally see the demon on the top right from the Anime intro.

Yeah, but Fraudin said to Denzel that if they killed him the commandment would go back to Gowther and restore his former self. That said, one has to doubt little of anything that comes from that guy´s mouth, he could have lied.

They need to find the statue of Galan and put that in the interrogation room.

> goddesses gives off the same vive as Bayonetta's angels

Oh well, they're pretty much half confirmed for being the last arc's antagonists now.

So Meliodas is pretty much the strongest demon?
Kinda fits as the only reason Dolor and Gloxinia survived is because he still thought he can talk sense into them.

That scene is cool as fuck, but please no, I wanted more SoL where Mera chills with Galan, don't kill her yet.

Hope we get to see more of Ringbeard

> loli Derrierie
> Monspiet still looks grownup

Kinda confirms he's either her buttler or they're siblings. They're clearly not a couple.

Whichever one has to do with him betraying the commandments but not sealing away his power, I would assume. Honor thy mother/father? Maybe the demon king is Melodias' creator/parent. It would explain why he suddenly has a demonic younger brother that wasn't in his flashback.

Father and daughter.

Maybe the curse is if you don't honor your mother/father, you are forever a child?

> The goddess's dress looks very similar with Merlin's

CONFIRMED?

They have immense lifespan, age difference barely matters.