UN REEEEEEEEEEEEs Hungary 'cause the wall doin' it's job

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/09/13/un-slams-hungary-wall-designed-prevent/
foxnews.com/world/2015/09/30/japan-not-taking-in-refugees-says-it-must-look-after-its-citizens-first.html
reuters.com/article/us-germany-frankfurt-evacuation/frankfurt-defuses-massive-wwii-bomb-after-evacuating-60000-idUSKCN1BE0CF
independent.co.uk/voices/isis-mosul-iraq-defeated-remain-a-deadly-force-a7817116.html
archive.is/fG8Jd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

breitbart.com/london/2017/09/13/un-slams-hungary-wall-designed-prevent/

>“My fundamental impression is that there is a very clear intention here to limit severely the number of people that are allowed to come to Hungary to seek protection,” UN refugee chief Filippo Grandi said Tuesday, whilst visiting a transit zone for asylum seekers at the Hungary-Serbia border.
>“When I was standing at the border fence today, I felt the entire system is designed to keep people, many of whom are fleeing war and persecution, out of the country,” he added.
Wow this guy is on the ball.

No one can be this obtuse. I just don't know anymore, can libs honestly not wrap their head around the idea that people don't want the entire population of some shithole flooding into their county?

>many of whom are fleeing war and persecution, out of the country
We must give the Somalians, Nigerians, and Afghanis fleeing the civil war in Syria. We must have heart.

>The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Leave leaf

Well, they don't like to see their plans foiled.

Walls don't wo-

Wait a fucking minute. I was told that walls don't work. Is everything a lie?

I thought walls werent supposed to work in the current year

Well, maybe Drumpfs one

Good job little Hungary... good job!

Fuck these butthurt faggots. Hungary saved Europe billions of Tax dollars thanks to this.

your cringe name fag just makes people filter you as an attention seek, pathetic whore. There's a reason it's an anonymous message board.

We owe it to them for fucking up their countries you fucking racist retard

>tfw parents are from hungary and are always spewing about how racist the wall is

Based Węgry

Sounds like they got kicked out for being faggots

Stay Stronk Greatest Ally.

Hungary isn't little tho

When you fight all of Europe, you feel small.

Stay strong, Hungary and Pole bros. No refugees.

No we dont. We dont owe them shit.
And if we did on what grounds for 1st world countries to take them in wothout emotional appeal

The Japs are so based.

Where there are no Muslims, there is no Muslim Terrorism.

And then two of them (who turned out to be Turks) raped some Japanese woman on the Tokyo Metro, which is opting the Japanese government to make that number even lower now.

Station bathroom.

foxnews.com/world/2015/09/30/japan-not-taking-in-refugees-says-it-must-look-after-its-citizens-first.html

Please tell me more about the hungarian colonies in Africa, or about the hungarian jets bombing their country.... oh you can't? So again, what do we owe to them?

>Japan took only 28 refugees

By the way, two of those refugees were jailed for rape.

>'very clear intention' to halt illegal immigration
I would cut the throats of every single one of these subversive cocksuckers and I wouldn't even blink. It would be like felling sorry for cancer cells.
>UN head of human rights - Saudi Arabia
>UN head of women's rights - Quatar
Doesn't even make me think.

Fuckign walls are working. Unbelievable.

>Walls don't wor-

Much like an unpleasant guest they despise, Japan excels at smiling politely at the UN.

The labor must flow. Free movement of labor is of vital importance to speculators' offshore bank accounts.

Walls don't work and they're impossible to build and even when you build them it's too expensive (6 gorrillion usd /per mile), just build bridges goy

Orban about to be revolutionized Soros style pretty soon

Time for the UN to slam Israel.

(((UN)))

What the fuck would t*rkroaches be seeking asylum from?

No shit I nearly got into it with two turks in Tokyo last year, was meeting a female friend to get some dinner and they had her cornered and very scared, they took off when I called her name and she rushed to get behind us. Last thing I would have expected in fucking Japan.

Turkey.

Surely, the UN would not have a double standard for Israel.

Fuck off roleplayer

an evil dictator who stole their lamp

>roleplayer
>meme flag

why are all our governments allowed to push this immigration idea without ever asking any of us and how do we tell them to fuck off with this shit

>UN is always critical of anything resembling nationalism or self preservation
>There's always some third world shithead or non-white smack talking the USA or European countries
>They always deal with matters after the fact instead of preventing shit from going down in the first place

Someone needs to disband all the authority the UN has and just make it into a big public forum for all the important nations on earth. Eradicate these phony commissions and their pre-planned agenda's. Smug marxist traitors, the lot of them.

shhh is okay canada

Your people and territories has been shit upon by muslims for almost six centuries.
Indeed, I think you're in the right there, my man.

if it were me, i'd welcome them in then prosecute them on spot.
that be enough example

He's right.

You can't destroy another country with drone bombings and expect them to stay in their destroyed homes and cities.

/fagflag/

Only 28? That's a 99% rejection rate, you people are true sssholes.

((((()))))

Oh yes, I have seen that, especially the ending was absolutely savage

>leave the rights of real women to rot

If I remember correctly she was specifically addressing UK delegation, because it was around the time of yet ANOTHER mass rape grooming scandal.

Leftists still think that the world doesn't see what is happening in their backyards. The time when West could claim to be moral rolemodel has ended.

rip Leafistan

So Japan is becoming an isolated island nation yet again? Awesome.

Wish I could live there but the rest of the whittu pigguz make me look bad.

Like zombies that hungry for human flesh.

<
I love the confused reactions when the authors of manga with terribly rapey sex are revealed to be women.

More tourists than ever. Easy to visit, hard to stay.

Checked, and see? I said the same thing! I hope their graphic designer got fired.

>You can't destroy another country with [...] bombings and expect them to stay in their destroyed homes and cities.

That's exactly what happened in my country.

>we
>owe
>them

Nigga is you crazy?

Why aren't you used to it yet?

reuters.com/article/us-germany-frankfurt-evacuation/frankfurt-defuses-massive-wwii-bomb-after-evacuating-60000-idUSKCN1BE0CF

>UN slams
>UN puts pressure

Hungary right now
Pic related

I was being serious and want to know how regular people can tell UN to get fucked but ok

>More tourists than ever. Easy to visit, hard to stay.
I'm as far from being a normal whittu piggu than you can get.

Can I marry a chick from japan and end up living there? I want to get off this wild ride called the west.

this is a pretty good point that I've never seen anyone else make actually

>Why aren't you used to it yet?

We are. WW2 bombs are found pretty much daily here. Only on rare occasions these findings are special enough to be included in the news though.

Remind that moron that Assad took back Syria and independent.co.uk/voices/isis-mosul-iraq-defeated-remain-a-deadly-force-a7817116.html

Please archive it
archive.is/fG8Jd

Times like these I'm proud to be Hungarian.

I dont understand how everyone knows and admits on both sides at this point that forced immigration exists and exists to destroy countries and 90% of the fucking population of invaded countries dont fucking care...

His wife is white

>Wow this guy is on the ball.

Well it's solely because of USA that nothing gets done on the Jew front. And now you even have the most Jewish president in the history of US.

Step 1 - elect leaders who care more about the people that the country's image.

Step 2 - Continue on a path that makes it clear the best interests citizens come first, everything else comes second.

Step 3 - Have thick enough skin to take the slings and arrows of the globalists.

Step 4 - Take a nice hot tear bath sometimes.

It blows my mind that people see leaders who put the interests of others before their own citizens as far-right demagogues.

Three years from marriage until you can apply for a spouse visa, if you can stay in the country that long on different visas.

>WW2 bombs are found pretty much daily here

Same, RIP that 20ish construction worker a few years back who hit one digging in Okinawa.

>slamming literal where country

pls bully Germans and Sweden instead

>Three years from marriage until you can apply for a spouse visa
Nigga I plan on being married for at least three hundred years.

I have to remain in the country? No visiting others or going back to my home nation to see my friends and family again? That'd be like prison, or are you allowed a few weeks out?

>start feeling a little optimistic due to people like drumpf and hannity saying some good shit
>suddenly yesterday see the both of them shilling for israel
it's hard not to kill one's self

You have to show three years of continual residency, you can travel, etc., but if you fuck off for six months or so, you're not sending a good message.

Also, spouse visa is a real bitch, have to have interviews separate from with your spouse, huge form, etc.

He's saying what I was right now at the UN, fuck I miss these kinds of speeches.

>Swedish meme ball
I keked

But I thought walls were defeated by a Home Depot ladder?

Trump can we leave the UN?

A daily reminder that the Syrian war is already over

TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF NORTH KOREA

What is up with this 'slammed' meme? Everyone is getting 'slammed' by some NGO or publication. All it is is just angry opinions backed by a toothless dog

Prove burger

proud of them and jealous

>Palestinian flag
Are there any refugees from there? Seems like they just go to the US.

That picture looks like a teaser for a new The Walking Dead season

It is, here's Walker bait.

but cnn said walls don't work...

The English teacher has some good ideas

Albeit his best one was getting out of his western fatherland before things get too bad

>Sweden ball is having a blast

Rape bracelet checked and kek'd.

I remember Hungary made a video about their wall and it was like a fucking action movie, does anyone have the link to it?

>Albeit his best one was getting out of his western fatherland before things get too bad

I knew what was I was doing because I knew where things were going over a decade ago.

Wow, would you just look at all of those poor women and children? Why don't they just let them in already?

Trumpfags think adding another 18 feet to the top of the Boquillas Canyon is going to make a difference

Good God, I love Hungary.

See, walls do work

Now if only our shitty president and Congress could do the same...