Macross Delta

Good morning, princess.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.taobao.com/search?initiative_id=tbindexz_20160528&ie=utf8&spm=a21bo.50862.201856-taobao-item.2&sourceId=tb.index&search_type=item&ssid=s5-e&commend=all&imgfile=&q=超时空要塞 万代&suggest=0_2&_input_charset=utf-8&wq=超時&suggest_query=超時&source=suggest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Mikumo!

>Kawamori at a robotech meetup

And I thought He was the madman

That ain't no Roboshit meetup. Kawamori would never associated with those retards from Harmony Gold. It's more like HG wants to try cockblocking Macross even in China's Comicon.

I love Kaname!

what

Honestly, after episode 8 I'm caring less about any hypothetical love triangle and more interested in the Shinigami/White Knight.

I'm getting more 'They wanna bang' than from any of the supposed love triangle.

doesn't macross belong on /m/?

Fujoshit please.

>Shinigami wanting to bang Keith
Good one. It's one-sided as fuck.

Hmm, I dunno you dumb nigger, I'm watching it for the:
Action, singing, plot and fun characters.

Not dumb shipping bullshit.

Remove your pancreas already

It's also anime so it also belongs to Sup Forums.

>no beach episode
Why even live?

That was episode 3.

them tiny characters. muh eyes

Kaname should ditch the hat.

Everyone should ditch Kaname

Sorry, that was supposed to come off as me joking about all the people shipping like crazy by jumping at even the slightest hint of interest rather than just enjoying the show as it came.

I might not have told it very well.

I really hate this meme.

Everyone hates you Kaname

M'esser

I would ditch my dick in Kaname's snatch.

if you comprehend me, siblings

I want Kaname x Keith. Middle aged women and middle aged men belong together.

Mark my words the triangle is
Kaname/Messer/Keith

>old hag delusions

Messer calm down

Keith is 50 in human years and still single, Kaname is only 22. She still has time to find a boyfriend, he's going to die alone.

Kaname is love, Kaname is life.

Predict how will Bogueshipps hitting new low when new episode aired.

Bogue now would be talking about Hayate. Revenge and muh rival.

They shipping Bogue/Freyja harder because he's a tsundere.

I love Bogue!

Have you guys ever listen to the Delta's Radio show? in Asami Seto as guest episode(May 7), she said she think Mirage crushes and look forward to Hayate at the same time, since May 7 was episode 6 so i guess that's not the episode she saying, so i want to know normally take how long between dialogue recording to air the episode? at least we may know when will triangle goes full force.

>look forward to Hayate

What did she mean by this?

The autists can't even give proper credit due to Kawamori. Creator of SDF Macross only? They don't want to acknowledge any of the other Macross series he's done.

You can see Hayate is keep improving his pilot skill and flying so freely, i assume in later episodes, Mirage also wanna...feel the wind like how he doing currently?

She wanna feel another thing, I believe. If you know what I mean.

I hope he enters the stage with a lot of idols.

>a robotech meetup
That's not what that is

Messer and Kaname are like the same age

probably false advertising, he probably come there for a separate macross panel or something.

It's more like the host being forced to use Robotech due to rights, but i'm sure they expect everyone will ask questions about Macross.

Who's had the better subs so far, gg or chihiro?

I'm sure the Harmony Gold panel's will be flocked with all of its Robofags in China with their "new" projects and merchandise. What is Kawamori going to do?

>director and creator
>artist
>VP of Marketing

which one of these is not like the other

He will make them listen to his song

>What is Kawamori going to do?
Sing Walkure songs.

>It's more like the host being forced to use Robotech due to rights
Fuck no. Harmony Gold has absolutely no jurisdiction in China. And it would a fucking slap to Kawamori if they placed Robotech over Macross. They won't ever be placed together and I doubt Harmony Gold will have the balls to show any SDF Macross footage in than con especially with Kawamori is around.

Messer is 2 years younger.

The perfect response.

He's one year younger. Messer is 21 while Kaname is 22.

Nah they have, if they don't some sites like bilibili would already bought the streaming rights of Macross Delta, but so far none of any Chinese streaming sites own Macross Delta streaming rights.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

No, Messer is 21 and Kaname is 22

Oops, my bad.

Nope, the difference is 6 months.
They are the same age.
Messer 21 (december 14)
Kaname 22 (June 8)

That's kind of cute.

So one year younger than her. The series starts in July 14 or 17, I don't remember the exact date.

No they don't. Otherwise Bandai and other manufacturers of Macross can't sell their merchandise there. Streaming rights is completely different since its actual live broadcast of the show that Harmony Gold has control over.

>No they don't. Otherwise Bandai and other manufacturers of Macross can't sell their merchandise there.

They didn't sell any Macross merchandise in china, all of it is import from Japan.
s.taobao.com/search?initiative_id=tbindexz_20160528&ie=utf8&spm=a21bo.50862.201856-taobao-item.2&sourceId=tb.index&search_type=item&ssid=s5-e&commend=all&imgfile=&q=超时空要塞 万代&suggest=0_2&_input_charset=utf-8&wq=超時&suggest_query=超時&source=suggest

>Ranka's episode.

Oh i get it, yeah they have HK version of Macross merchandise, but HK=/=China, two different countries.

>So one year younger than her.
user, are you confident in your understanding of time?

Crap, I meant some day of April.

>but HK=/=China, two different countries
user where have you been? HK has been part of China for 16 years. They are the same country.

they still have their own laws and government in hong kong for the next twenty one years

And China is flopping, when it ded we will get HK back, this place should belong to us forever.

Hayate's father ditched his son for the Sky, in Windermere he met a qt peasant, married her and got Freyja. Years later, looking for his family, he could only find his daughter and gave her the audio player.
Freyja is Hayate's half sister, Mirage is his waifu. Freyja being half human doesn't have the usual windermerian lifespan. Everyone is happy I wouldn't be The knights die at around 30, but who cares.
The End

only watching this shit for the immelmann dance

Cute!

>Hayate's father ditched his son for the Sky
and his mom ditched him for his father. we evol now

>Mirage win by default because Freyja is Hayate's half sister.
That would make Freyjafags get var syndrome user.

>Freyja is Hayate's half sister,
As a Freyjafag, I would be okay with this.

I already watched G-Reco, no thanks.

>I want Frontier's twists THIS much

I'm getting sick of this shit. Same with that person who basically wanted a rehash of SDF's ending

Girls pets hanging out

Why?

Messer is too moe to live

It's Bellri's ghost shitposting

Why not?

Because it's fucking terrible that's why

But then who would be moe since girls dorm pet doesn't work that way.

Freyja's still a bundle of genki moe

Episode titles

10話閃光のAXIA
11話追憶 ジェリーフィッシュ
12話キング・オブ・ザ・ウィンド
13話激情 ダイビング

10. The Flash of Axia
11. Jellyfish Reminiscences
12. King of the Wind
13. Diving Passion/Fury (?)

>11. Jellyfish Reminiscences
I have this feeling that this is going to be where that Makina/Reina solo song is and I hope it's better than their last two because they're the only ones I have thought weren't good

gg already warned that subs for next episode will be delayed. And apparently they still didn't sub last Kuromukuro ep. I hope they will release Delta subs first. Kuromukurofags are total plebs and always should be considered as second priority.

11 is a Chuck episode and/or the fight takes place in Ragna.

12 will give us more info on the Windermerian independance.

Ep 13 title sounds lewd, so it's a Mikumo episode.

OST has track Jellyfish that shows that its going to be sung by Makina, Reina and Freyja.

I guess the 11th episode is Arad's Jellysfish Ramen Party.

Onegai twins come to mind.

I want to drink Freyja's ap'ju

the party will become a funeral for (character who dies)

these dubs confirm

Ok, let's check
1. Prologue on the Battlefield. It was Freyja episode
2. Audition with Death. It was Freyja episode
3. A Stormy Dogfight. It was Hayate/Freyja episode
4. A Shocking Debut Show. It was Freyja episode
5. Moonlight Dancing. It was Freyja episode
6. Decision Overload. It was Hayate episode
7. Behind Enemy Lines. Plot episode.
8. Resonance Escape. It was Freyja episode

I wonder whose episode will be next?

>11 is a Chuck episode
I really have a hard time believing they would give Chuck an episode

Most likely since the 12 ep. most likely is a huge battle episode and the 13 ep. is about emotions. Or just Keith beating everyones asses in the 12 ep.

>3. A Stormy Dogfight. It was Hayate/Freyja episode
>6. Decision Overload. It was Hayate episode
Now wait a minute, these two had a fair amount of Mirage in them. I'd call 3 a triangle episode and 6 a Hayate/Mirage episode

I just listened to the Nyan Nyan special service melody for the first time in years and I fucking hope Walkure has their own version of that. Some songs that were just okay really shine in that compilation

Bogue. That's my bet.

I liked that some of them were faster than original version.

Wait, if Arad's party is 11ep. then Knights are going to attack in a day Delta platoon. Keith knows that Delta platoon ace is a goner - he knows its weakness. They gonna use it against Delta.