Sheeit

Sheeit

So what

North Korea fags are gay

It's never going to happen

the most likely targets are our allies so this makes sense to preserve our own interests

most likely scenario that this would happen is if they launched something at Japan (our interests in the region) or Canada (90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US border, any worthwhile target in Canada would be indistinguishable from a target on the US side at the point at which you could intervene).

It's just cockteasing from both sides

you'd know alot about that huh

Good. Fuck NK

You're mistaking me for our gay brother Sweden, who are professional at it

Well, it's over. I guess Kim is packing his stuff right now. You did it, burgers, no more launches.

No way this will happen. But itd be cool tho
>kim fires missle
>we just-a testing our missuru
>we shoot it down
>just testing
Kek

Good, AEGIS and the like need more real world testing.

BTW, you could buy our S-400, like Turkey wnt to do. Our system is actually working.

Just build a real life Excalibur already.

The S-400 is garbage. Too many flaws and weaknesses in the radar and guidance systems.

Why can't we just shoot them down now? NK is a disobedient rogue nation. Therefore I assert that shooting down their missiles is just. Not an act of war. What the fuck are they gonna do anyway? Get glassed?

t. burger

No its not Ivan who are trying to fool

>norko fires a live nuke
>We trigger it to explode over best Korean capital
>Fallout kills them all

Deadass this twisted game needs to be reset. Restart it all from 0 please.

Give me my Nork refugees already, I'm getting impatient.

>ZOG about to destroy North Korea

Donald Trump is being a good GOY building Solomon's Temple and shit. How dare a country without a Rothschild bank have the gall to develop nukes, only ZOG governments can have those.

Any system dependent on 2 radar sets is twice as susceptible to jamming and HARM missles

Waste of money, all of NKs rockets burn up in atmosphere anyways

Why can't the US just fuck off and leave other countries alone? Hope Kim nukes all of California into Oblivion.

Go fuck a sheep potato nigger

We should and I hope he does. Fuck commiefornia

Eurocuck keep saying they want us to leave them alone.....but every 40 years you beg us to come rescue you again. Why dont you inbred faggots make up your minds?

>Be on an island surrounded by some of the richest fishing waters in the world
>Starve to death when the British take away your potatoes because you're literally too stupid to eat anything else

Gook murder is in our blood

We didn't even take them away, the fucking faggots just couldn't figure out how to grow anything other than potatos, then when the potato famine hit they just starved and ate their kids, all while bitching about how unfair it was that the British, that they hated, wouldn't help them.

Army guy in yongsan joint base. Kim was planning a strike in Seoul, but pussied out when he figured out we would intercept and destroy it in Within 50 miles of launch site. Instead he shot a ballistic missile "test" towards jap waters to play the victim. Ask me anything

If this means they'll shoot it down the next time it sets off my cell phone alarm at 6:00 in the morning, more power to them.

>attempt to intercept
>it misses

would be funny tho

When are we turning north korea into the freedom canal?

Bring me back some Soju and a Juicy girl?

Or some bibimbap?

Why are we the world police? Give Japan it's army back and make cuckcanada pay for it's own protection and if they want to pay us to defend them then so be it as long as we make a nice profit from it

And then it will fall on your head, have fun with that.

holy fuck

Because if we fuck with Kim enough he might actually nuke Commifornia.

>considering

Fucking nothing

I'm surprised they haven't shot down the other missiles given they went over japanese airspace. What's the deal with that?
They should send fat baby kim a message that only place he can put his fire dildos successfully is his huge ass.

But he's not your brother, you're adopted in the nordic family.

can't sell the japs missile defense systems if you shoot them down for free goyim

Better version.