White people are more likely to believe we live in a simulation than to believe in god

>white people are more likely to believe we live in a simulation than to believe in god

youtube.com/watch?v=J0KHiiTtt4w

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Life is more than a series of ones and zeros.

I don't totally buy Platos theory of forms, but there has to be higher meaning to objects arranged in a complicated but specific manner.

>there has to be
lol

We live in God's dream, so that's kinda like a simulation.

>there has to be
wanting something doesn't make it mandatory.

next post a picture of your dad!

oh...

>do not reply to meme flag posters

>objects arranged in a complicated but specific manner.
There is more to the natural world than a bunch of complex "arranged objects"; Plato's theory already moves beyond such a weak analysis.

If you don't believe that meaning comes from the interior esoteric quality of an object, or the exterior form or function, you would have to concede that they are arbitrary conglomerations of atoms.

But what is the defining characteristic that differentiates between objects that have an intrinsic function, such as whether systems and genuine life? Do you not believe there is one?

Yes i'm aware, but I was just using it in the context of it's foundation concept

Ric and Morty did it first

Right but God used machines to create this reality.

>ones and zeros

>if there is an advanced life form that created us they are using binary
???

If you know anything about number bases, literally any information could be converted to binary. Look at hex to bin conversions.

There is literally no reason God would need to do that.

(etc...) also the exact verbiage is used to place special emphasis on the separation of man and machine

These theories are always wild philosophical extrapolations of current trends. Making policy now about a hypothetical distant future is useless.

>implying higher plane of existence operates with weak human concepts like numbers

well it;s easier to imagine the possibility of that kind of thing when you have created so much technology and simulations yourselves

if black people had the imagination for this kind of stuff, they probably would have had at least one achievement in tech by now

Literally how dumb are you.

Obviously not, because that would imply that I thought that life was NOT just more than a series of ones and zeros.

The fact that I said I believed that implies that I believe there is something outside the bounds what can be counted by a binary system in reference to higher plains.

You stupid fuck.

That gay fucking voice makes me want to kill.
Also,
>Muh magical sandnigger in space

Kys. All of you.

You made a statement about binary logic, stop backtracking.

White people believe anything Jews tell them

>Say I believe concepts of life exist outside our binary system
>You say I believe literally the exact opposite.

6/10 thought you were actually series.

you can't prove it nor disprove it, therefore it's as meaningful as believing in D-g

What's the difference between god existing and a scientist in a lab coat overseeing the simulation orb

still less of a retarded idea than organized religion based on sand nigger book

If that faggot gets any more botox he'll have to pay a midget to run onto his desk and change his facial expressions.

Just because you exist, and are sentient, doesn't mean you're anything special.

>That gay fucking voice makes we want to kill.

First thing I thought of too, Denmark