Why are Millennials such weaklings?

Because most people under 40 drink endless amounts of (((STARBUCKS)))

Buy endless amounts of nothing, like takeout, movies, cars, shit that devalues rapidly or is worthless after one use.

Claim welfare for doing fuck all.

Rather than working, owning a house or working towards it, having a family.

They got fucking lazy and at least 30% of the people under 40 aren't worth the air they breath in the world

Only one of those I did in high school was drink. maybe work for pay depending on the definition on what counts.

Because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

>Why are Millennials such weaklings?

Are you sure that this graph means that they are "Weaklings", and not just that they are poor?

>Rather than working, owning a house or working towards it, having a family.
And also working towards Jamal's house and his 8th child at the same time

starbucks is good you stupid fucking idiot, When I want a grand ice americano, black, no sugar, with an extra shot, I only want it from Starbucks.

Plus it isn't jewish anymore cuck. Its an awesome coffee shop. My latte's are actually good, and my cappuccinos are foamy.

Huh, when I graduated from hs back in 2008 I was well and truly 4 for 4 with these criteria, but I would never in a million years think of myself back then as especially "grown up" or experienced. Still wouldn't. The absolute state of youths these days.

Doesn't hold a job for pay...Complains about being 'poor'....Its almost as if there is something a teen can do to generate capital.....

Home "ownership" is exactly what (((banks))) want you dumb goys. Why do you think they shill mortgages so hard?

If you cannot afford to buy the property outright, in cash, don't even touch that shit. Live with your parents if you have too, people did this for most of western history, but take advantage of it to SAVE YOUR FUCKING MONEY. Savings and inheritance are how you build wealth, not bank tricks. Avoid any kind of debt like the plague. Pay off everything you owe as fast as you can.

>Doesn't hold a job for pay...Complains about being 'poor'

are they complaining?

There's nothing about that on the graph....

>impying one can buy homes for cash in Socal.
Or Vancouver or the GTA for that matter.

Starbucks is cucked as fuck, shame on you for going there

Browsing the internet takes less effort.
t. millenial

3 out of 4 y-yeah

Oh, and also drinking less alcohol is a good thing. I don't know why so many people willingly pay for alcoholic Jew so much.

>drivers license
increasing urbanization, also families often don't have a separate car for the kids anymore. living at home you don't need the license

>ever dated
overrated especially since most people go to different colleges

>tried alcohol
blame mothers against drunk driving for that one (raise of the drinking age/continuing crackdowns) along with 9/11 (led to states improving security features on their licenses along with making fake IDs a bigger crime prosecuted more often)

>worked for pay
2008 recession puts a pretty clear trend line on that. the jobs suck and they are few and far between

Why is consuming the alcoholic Jew something to strive for?

yo, LA user here

the goal isnt to buy a house in socal like some china or saudi. The goal is to move to texas to have a 300k ranch, 10 dogs, and a fucking tiger

>t. 85k a year and live rent free

Besides, studios on the west side are 2.5k for something decent, thats $30k A FUCKING YEAR JUST TO RENT

>not drinking
WEAK!

>Being a degenerate underage drinker is "growing up"

I wonder who could be behind this

I know man. They indoctrinated people into this "Alcohol is humanity's friend" meme.

When I was senior in high school I had a sophomore gf who sucked my dick like twice a day, played sports, smoked weed, drank liquor, had summer jobs, and drove a big ass truck and did lots of crazy shit.

Kys

Because they are faggots, trannies, and numales.

U mad fuccboi?

Everyone under 33 should have the social and legal status of children.
Unironically the best thing about Lord of the Rings.

Simple. They spend much more of their lives watching a screen instead of engaging in physical activity than any generation before them.

Why would anyone drink from star-bucks to begin with?
I don't understand why anyone would drink anything but water

>tried alcohol
>legal drinking age is 21
>current age of pictures everywhere, paranoid people

Nigga how tf are you gonna be drinking underage these days? This isnt like the 1970s where parents didnt give a fuck and cell phones didnt exist.

With a few exceptions, which generation is parenting the millennials? Or not parenting/doing a shitty job because they themselves are so fucking self-absorbed

Literally gas all baby boomers and their millennial children and we'd solve so many problems this way

The fact they're not dating is a good thing. Less teenage pregnancy, less STIs, less time wasted building relationships that don't last beyond high school.

Absolutely bemused why anyone would see teens fucking less as a NEGATIVE trend.

You shouldn't be fucking in college either.

Advances in medical technology is making human life past 90 easier, which makes more older people live creating a culture shock of "growing up" responsibility. This means that childhood is being extended as older and older people are still in control.

30 is the new 20, 40 is the new 30, 50 is the new 40 and so on

Because we were oppressively coddled by second wave feminists and old hippies while at the same time (((they))) really ramped up the degeneracy in media. We were also exposed to full throttle multiculturalism propaganda at a time where the effects of multiculturalism were still relatively slight.
t. Punished millennial.

>less teenage pregnancy
The fact the term "teenage pregnancy" has become prerogative is what is wrong with society
Teenage years are prime mating years for females, it's 30's pregnancy that should be cracked down upon and shamed

>be me
>18
>just started college
>run 3 businesses and day trade crypto for money as well as have a job at local grocery store; making 5K a month but I have few bills so I keep nearly all of it
>paying for college, apartment, and entirely financially independent with lots of money left over
>for an 18 year old, that's fucking impressive
>consistently flex earnings
>bought a nearly new car, in cash, after years of working towards it
>fairly attractive, 4 years of varsity football and I work out a LOT

>cannot get a number if I wanted to, let alone a text back

where the ever loving fuck did I go wrong lads, and why can no one else grow up like I did?

While millennials are faggots generally, people are over playing it here and aren't considering other factors.

>driver's license
Not much of a need for one when you live at home and have a bus system. Especially since less seniors have jobs.

>dating
With the way sexual liberation has ruined women? It's not just highschoolers. A lot of younger people are dating less and having less sex.

>alcohol
Social media makes this risky nowadays.

>work
Job market is dogshit. Not everyone wants to slave away at a mcjob when the stress of getting into a good college ramps up.

ask any 22 year old if they want $40

MILLENIALS ILLEGALLY DRINK LESS THAN THEIR DEGENERATE PARENTS. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GENERATION????

Because drinking a liquid drug is (((part of growing up))) because (((everyone else is doing it)))

>where the ever loving fuck did I go wrong lads, and why can no one else grow up like I did?
You matured faster so you're not gonna have as many relationships male or female cause most everyone else isn't mature enough for you
t. someone in the same boat

Where I live a starter house within 45 min driving of work is $600,000+, and that's for a fixer upper in a shitty neighborhood

There's no point in saving, and I genuinely understand the idea that "why save for 10 years when I can have X/Y/Z thing now" mentality that lots of milenials have

Oh also teenager girls don't give a fuck about how mature you are unless you're older than they are. Literally just work on yourself and you'll be fine.

> Drinking later
Ohhh noooo, anything but that.

> Youth employment slump
The crunch in 2008 brought a glut of experienced workers willing to settle for anything, period. It's hard to find even a McJob with fewer than two years' experience, and companies couldn't be happier.

Good I hope you drown in alcohol and kill yourself

This is true. I guess it's much easier being with a guy who's dad who runs a lawfirm or something can buy him whatever he wants. I mean I can essentially do the same, but I guess it's better to be with old money than new money.

>drown in alcohol

I'm from Ireland, I've been drinking with my family since I was four. I know my limits and am almost never drunk. Drinking for a buzz is fun, but getting blackout drunk is for absolute degenerates.

Because faggit have you seen the licencing requirements out here in commiefornia. Absolutely bullshit, so you or your friends can't drive to the party and try any of that shit. Fuck off.

>starbucks is good you stupid fucking idiot,

And this is why, when you get to age 55, you'll be living in a rented apartment, driving a car that has payments, living cheque to cheque and charging groceries on your Visa card.

Mortgages are the lowest cost credit you can get. And there's tax advantages too. Millionaire's have mortgages for these very reasons.

You seem like a poorfag.