en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenyatta_Mondatta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinking

no dignity

peed his pants

i like the way you work it

>STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU MONSTER.

let's investigate his secret sex affairs

I don't think it does justice to the manga.

I think it's following the manga pretty well, actually

She wanted him to poop them

This thread is weird

>thinking
homo sapiens pls go

>Koichi has a bathroom incident
>Hair turns into Polnareff's
What does it mean?

I have to say, as an anime-only fan, it sure feels like a whole lot of fucking nothing at all has happened in 9 episodes.

I'm really missing Battle Tendency about now.

never mind the episode, it's a pretty weak story in the manga.

Part 4 doesn't start to get good until.... well, until they eat out that Italian.

Kill yourself tb quite h famiglia

It hurts my head to read shit like this when the adaptation of the second best part is running

Which is next week right?

You mean second worst, only beating Phantom Blood.

Get a feeling so complicated

Agreed
I didn't like these chapters in the manga, but the episodes were great
Tonio is best italian

What do you think Jotaro was thinking while Josuke was fishing around in his pocket?

What is this expression meant to convey?

It's far enough apart it's not incest!

>reverb

Why did they chance the name of koichis stand

Part-4 is Slice of Life.

Cute Stand user doing Cute things.

Because clearly the word Echoes is copyrighted

They changed a lot of names in the crunchyroll subs.

>the word echoes is copyrighted
how

cutting hands is not cute at all

Will they show the dog with the cut throat.

I think I want this gay ass remix gone by next week. Bring back the original Crazy noisy bizarre town already

>cutting hands
>cut throat

SLICE of life

Manga was more intense. This fight felt slow.

I hope they do better with the rat fight. I want to hear Jotaro speak for 10 minutes straight on hunting and rats.

MURRICA!

Not now carlos.

i don't think it's actaully copywritten, though, becuase it's not even in a musical context, you can't just copyright a normal word.

Only in jojo you willl fidn a rat with a snipping robot as a boss.

you can get sued, though.

>you can't just copyright a normal word.
Bethesda (Game company) tried to copyright the word Scrolls, preventing another studio from using it on their game's name

It isn't that it's necessarily copyrighted, it's that the English translators don't want to even risk going into a lawsuit over the name, even if it's one that they'd surely win. Lawsuits cost a lot of time and money and the translators don't want to bother, so they tread extraordinarily carefully.

for what?

yeah i understand, but i get that they change the names of stands whose names are literal bands, but "echoes"? come on.

Murrica. You can get sued because you exist.

This guy

The show is okay but it isn't as bizarre as Part 3. I think I have been spoiled with how outrageous part 3 was and how likble the characters are because so far everything has been meh at best. Even Jotoro is a better mc than Josuke.

The feeling and confusion of burning your hand on a piece of wood that's been painted white

I can't wait for them to mistranslate a name to something silly, and then get sued over the new name because they forgot to check if it was a trademark or not.

Very unlikely, considering they're using the All-Star Battle names (Reverb, Shining Diamond, probably Opal Jam and Deadly Queen).

I am enjoying it so far, didn't like first half but in anime is enjoyable

Josuke gets more of a personality after he fucks the Italian next week and things start to get weirder now that Koichi's Bizarre Adventure is over.

>Animeonlys unironically think part 3 is good

So that is it for Koichi....really?

No, he gets more screen time than Josuke in the entirety of part 4, he just stops being the POV character

highway star when

Yes, until he gets Sex Pistols Requiem in Part 6.

maybe you'd know if you read the manga

but I don't read good

There are a few more Koichi centric episodes, he fucks around with a mangaka and goes on a date with Jotaro, but for the most part he's more of a side character.

>tfw it'll get changed into Six Bullets Crescendo in the sub

Rohan dies

>imgur filename

The plot of PB and BT were overarching.
Just like 85% of SC this is villain of the week format.
It's still quite fun.

they don't even know who Rohan is yet, retard

People exagerate a lot about Koichi. His arcs left are the first half of Rohan's arc, the alley, SHA, a small part in Highway Star and the end of the Kira fight. After that there's his appearance in Part 5, but that shouldn't count (I'm not saying he isn't important, but Rohan and Josuke get more focus).

Josuke has several left: Tonio, RHCP, Ratt, second half of Rohan, Fatty, part of SHA, Kira's father, Mikitaka's arc, Highway Star, Superfly, Achtung Baby, the final battle and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

>What is google images
I just wanted to meme quickly I don't have that page saved

Who?

Well it's a good thing we have a translation just for people like you

Yep, and they'll definitely never know who he is.

Koichi dies too

post all of jotaros deaths

Part 4 is literally one of the most bizarre parts.

You mean like the time he gets killed in Stone Ocean by Pucci?

I'm loving the adaptation, DiU is one of my favorite parts, but I have one complaint.

The sky. It's piss yellow. I understand "there are no canon colors in Jojo", but the sky is ALWAYS this ugly shade of yellow. In the manga, it was blue.

It's too bizarre. I don't like it.

>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
>"It's too bizarre."

>anime fags only
this shit need to be bannable

I didnt say i didnt read the manga :^)

It was like that for nearly every manga volume, and Araki probably gave them the OK

Is it canon that Koichi has a baby dick, since Yukako almost certainly peeked at it while he was sleeping?

koichi becomes a fucking turtle

I think it looks cool. Though the green streets somewhat bother me.

It's not bizarre enough, should be purple or bright green

Best girl

sexist episode

koichi's dick is tiny while flaccid but massive when he gets hard and awakens his potential

Do you think Act 3 will actually quote John Mclane?

FUCKING SPOILER TAGS, TRY TO REMEBER HOW TO USE THEM, YOU COCKMUNCH, WHEN YOU'RE BANNED

>not liking pisssky

lol

?

They are lying anyway. Part 4 is the only one where none of the main characters die. Rohan doesn't die too.

He said "Piss sky" but he removed the space between the words
He's talking about the yellow sky, because piss is also yellow

Was I the only one that was pretty weirded out by the fact that Koichi was literally brainwashed into loving her later and everyone was totally ok with it?

[spoiler} Joseph kills himself by blood loss to save an invisible baby that was drowning in the water {/spoiler]

shit taste

Oh, I sorry forgot spiler animefriend :^)

>it's that the English translators don't want to even risk going into a lawsuit over the name
>changed Oingo Boingo to Zenyatta Mondatta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenyatta_Mondatta

She played him like a fiddle, she won in the end