There should be more anime characters with implants

There should be more anime characters with implants.

Why?

Gives it something special.

Eww gross I'd rather have natural breasts. Even if the girl is flat chested there are other "assets" she can have. Plus this may be an unpopular opinion but im not a huge fan of cowtits.

James wore them best

Cybernetic implants?

Drillicone best girl.

>this is what happens when you allow minors to undertake breast enhancement surgery
good or bad?

implanted drills?

Well if this was real life that would be a huge problem, those breasts are far too large for her small frame.

But since she's 2D, those puppies are just "big," no need to worry.

I wish. There's something really hot about the idea that she deliberately went out of her way to get these.

Didn't she get them because she heard the boy she likes loves big tits?

>There will never be a second Drillicone empire that united Sup Forums and 2chan in a love for lewd fan art of our empress.

tell me more of the god

Look at that waist, those hips, and those breasts. Impossible to have her in front of you and not impregnate her.

Any character with confirmed fake tits?

The fact that she had fake tits really made me like her character more.

In fact, I really enjoyed this anime as a whole. Where the fuck is S2 with more SiliDrills?

S2 never. LN is finished, series as a whole was mediocre. It's just that because of Ayame people still remember NouCome. Even the author admitted that he was surprised with how much popularity she (as a side-character nonetheless) received.

How can he be surprised? He's pandering to a number of fetishes in a single character. Of course she'll be popular.

That's cheating

He's retarded beyond hope.
In 2D, there's no need for pathetic 3D improvisations like "implants".

This piece of crap of a girl that OP is drooling over has implants for comical purposes, though. She's just a damn meme, basically, and the show would be fine without her anyway, it was plenty of keks already.

>Ayame
So it's just on Sup Forums that the show seems to be remembered more for the ERABE prompts?

She's better than characters with comically large breasts and no explanation why their breasts are so large. This is why I ignore series where 90% of the cast has large breasts with zero variety.

same. bimbofication is hot

My brother of fine taste.

Is there a single anime girl that has canon implants?

I can only think of one manga character

Literally these

I rather have them natural

I prefer natural