2 more days until new Overlord volume is out and moonreaders get to tease us

2 more days until new Overlord volume is out and moonreaders get to tease us.

about time. we haven't had any new overlord content for so long that discussions in Sup Forums have degraded to which of the Pleiades ainz should **** when HE DOESNT HAVE A STICK TO DO THAT WITH! and what's worse Entoma seems to have won! the overlord fanbase on this website has become completely depraved. hope vol 10 brings back some sanity!

I finished rereading vol 8 and 9 per previous thread's suggestion, now I'm sad.

I just want some new content.
Re-reading those 9 vols get's kinda repetitive the 6th time.

i hope the moonreaders throw some bone for us, if not then they have no souls :(

Was it ever explained why the SL Scripture attacked E-Rantel? Didn't they wanted to conduct a ritual or something?

The one on 1st vol?
To get rid of Stronoff.

>SL Scripture attacked E-Rantel?
Zuranon attacked E-Rantel with Zombies, they wanted to kill all Citizens in the City, so that Kaji turned into a Lich. SL Scripture attacked Carne Village to ambush Gazef.

Fu*k that's right, seems an overkill, you kind of forget that Gazzef is OU in NW standards when you have Ainz and the Guardians walking around.

Well I've been lurking around, apprently some anons on 2ch got vol.10 early and in the afterword it says that the next volume comes out in september, they haven't posted any spoilers about the actual story yet so we still have to wait.

i reread vol 1-2 this week so my memories are fresh

>Fu*k
Back to >>>/reddit/

if you are ok with 95%sure-fake spoilers:

ぱっと流し読みし終わったんで以下ネタバレ

表紙帯のアインズは前予想通りパンドラ
アルベドと共に闘技場から高い戦闘技術を持つ奴隷を見繕う流れ。武王はコキュ似のくっ殺系のおっさん。

幕間は風花聖典の報告を受けてる法国神官長達。スルシャーナと同一視する流れが生まれて混乱中。スルシャーナが書籍にもいるのが確定。ビーストマンの動向までは手が回らない様子
他聖王国、評議国、竜王国、帝国、都市国家、王国、魔導国の描写

聖王国は不穏な気配に悩む市民とドワーフに少し触れて終わり、評議国はツアー除く竜王+各種族代表の会議(かなり社会形態が発達している)評議員の竜王もプレイヤーの存在は曖昧ながら知ってる様子。竜王国は魔導国(アルベド)からのコンタクト
王国は責任のなすりつけあい→ラナーとデミウルゴスが話して場面転換。都市国家連合との交渉が決裂して怒るジルクニフ。ドワーフにちょろっと触れる

エ・ランテルはモモンに狂信的な流れ。配置されたデスナイトを除けば穏当な統治と安定した食料供給に市民も掌返し。行商人が少しずつアクセスしつつある
ついでにラケシルが懐柔されてる
ラストはザリュースが呼び出されてドワーフについて話をして次巻へ

誤字はわからん
あとがきは前予告と異なる内容への謝罪とやって後悔するかやらずに後悔するかの話

Something about Momon and E-Rantel, Zaryusu talks about the Dwarf and looks like there is in this World another Player, but not really sure about this. Also looks like "Slane Theocracy?" thinks Ainz = Surshana.
No Idea if this is correct.

>and looks like there is in this World another Player
If this is true, it will be very interesting to see what kind of player was transported.

Isn't approaching Ainz the worst possible thing a Player can do in the NW?(unless you're from AOG)

while Ainz is alone? probably dealable.
when guardians are around? git rekt m8.

What is your favorite line from the novels?
Mine is: Taking you easy? No, you are the ones who're taking me easy. My name is Sebas. The one who gave me my name is the strongest warrior. The master I serve is a Supreme Being. But, I can see it’s no use talking about him to lower creatures such as yourselves. I grow tired of talking. Let’s finish this.

nah, it just says that the other dragon lords also know about players but not as well as pdl

Theocracy's best people are too busy keeping the demi humans and monster at bay to deal with a measly lv 30 human.

Nah Ainz already said that he'd like to capture some players to conduct experiments.
AOG/Momonga fangirl?

>AOG/Momonga fangirl?
Beholder Mage Girl?

if the other player is one of those above Ainz's combat power then I believe he'd at least get some words in before the guardians get involved.

I do believe that it's just some hoax or the player is just some 40-80lvl pleb that gets hyped the fuck out for the first 200 pages and then ainz reks him

call me sick but id like to Enslave nabe...

Who do you guys think is the most trustworthy Guardian? I used to think Albedo because of her undying love, but her inquisition is super sketchy. I would probably say Demiurge after thinking about tit twice, he is probablyy the most reliable and trustworthy member of Nazarick

Most trustworthy is likely Mare, honestly

If the position arose would he betray Aura at the command of Ainz?

Hed prob think Ainz was mind controlled. Or atleast try and find a way around it first.

But when the time comes i think he would do it to be honest.

Sleeping with the skell is now legal.

Why do Ainz bones look like they're made of metal?

Being buffed does that to you.

>Also looks like "Slane Theocracy?" thinks Ainz = Surshana

so will they worship him or revolt against him? Did the Slane Theocracy worship all the six heroes, or only the human ones?

From what i know:
Surshana is the Death God and "was" the strongest one from the six Gods, the Theocracy worshipped him because they feared the Crap out of him. So you can guess how it goes.

Some pics from chapter 16.

Frost Pain.

is she happy about her watch?

holy crap that looks shit

I'm really digging Pestonya's design

The NPCs will do everything that Ainz order them to do, even if the order is for them to kill each other or themselves.

I don't remember Frost Pain being described as being completely made of ice

I'll be honest, I was expecting something a lot more disturbing.

Yeah, I expected something from Silent Hill, that's pretty tame at least.

Yes, happy with Bukubuku's watch.

I'm digging Frost Pain, it is ancient and primitive looking. Well suited for Lizardpeeps.

>It was a blue and white blade with a dim glow. The shape was a bit peculiar, the blade and the handle were integrated, resembling a three-pronged fork. Starting from the grip part of the body it became increasingly thinner, until becoming paper-thin at the tip of the blade.
This is the description from volume 4 but so-bin also draw Frost Pain in a way it looks like it's completely made of ice.

can anyone post link to complete raws since we pretty much know what's gonna happen would rather not wait for translation?

Raws have yet to be released. I just found these pics in 2ch threads. We probably get the full chapter in the next few days.

Is Pestonya in for the Ainz bowl?

I mean if entoma is i guess she could be in it too. I bet a good part of the males would want to be part of the Ainz bowl to. I would.

Everyone want to win the Ainzbowl. Pestonya would be the best wife.

Well at least she could pop a lot of heirs per litter, with her the future of Nazarick is safe.

>gentle and benevolent
>loyal
>can cook
>is a motherly figure
>likes long walks in the beach
>not xenophobic like most npcs
Literally the best waifu. Can other npcs even compete?

If Pestonya could disguise her head or cover it she could have been Momons perfect companion, since she's a cleric and all.

Anons I think we're witnessing the birth of Pestonyafags.

I have been one since I read vol.4. I just love gentle grills who can cook.

Might need to get in line Pestofags.

So how many of them currently?

im not sure, im just here so the entomafagline wil never die out.

seems like 2-3 though? prob a few more lurking

Reminder that genki is love, genki is life.

You'll never have a threesome with Lupus and Pestonya.

Why do I keep breathing

Best Pleiade. 10/10 would pull-pull
You ruined my day.

Who breeds the bigger litters, Lupus or Pestonya?

pic related can prob breed hundreds of minis....Not sure how she breeds though

Bugs are not worthy of getting the non-existent boner.

What kind of character art or sheets will we get next volume?

have you seen her cute face? ofc she can. To be honest do you think she can just spawn "children" being a talimancer

hopefully more players. I want an updated Tsuare art personly. Rubedo and gargantia too. Well prob get some dwarfs or scripture members though

Well probably get the dwarf version of Climb.

No....Dont say such scary things user.

You better prepare for 2 volumes with "Dig", which Guardian will fit better in that context to play Sebas role from vol. 5 and 6?

>he wasnt sleeping with skeletons already

That's quite the tall promise.

dearest user what does it say?

No clue, just grabbing pictures randomly and waiting for 2ch to deliver something.

Vol 11 is scheduled for September.

Volume 11 in September, probably.

Something about delivering next volume in September.

realized bout 1 min after posting, i mean where else?. Hopefully an Sup Forumsnon that can read nip wakes up soon.

i get it. I have 0 doot skills. I can see it happening if he knows what he wants to write about. Usually goes a lot faster then

Well, he wants to write about dwarves and he has this idea for quite a while, in fact, volume 10 would be about dwarves but he had to make a full volume about the post-massacre from Katze plains.

Hopefully well get an update on this map by then. Hopefully Ainz makes some claims around where Nazarick is. I mean everything for overlord ainz right?

I wonder what are the dwarfs attitudes towards elfs?, they appear to be gleeful but maybe they´re prejudiced against elfs, if thats the case and they ask for help it would be nice if Ainz sends Mare to help them, he may even pick an elf slave as his, kind of what Sebas did in vol. 5 and 6.

Man the nips already have vol.10, why won't they post any spoilers?

Mare isn't that nice user.

There is a possible scenario that was hinted before. The Volume 11 might be already finished for the most part, because originally it was suppose to be Vol. 10.
The delay wasnt caused by changes to what he already wrote but because he had to write "new" Volume 10 basically from scratch since editors demanded more closure after the war.
So now, with some luck, they can release the next one much faster.

We all know it's going to get delayed 4-5 months

It's a shame that the anime is doing it's own thing and not following the LN completely like the Manga is.

If we ever get a S2, her and the burger scene will probably get cut out.

Basically it just says that Vol. 11 will be about dwarves and that it releases in Sept, just like say

Manga also cut a lot of scenes from the LN.

Not this time since he's alredy written it.

wasn't Vol 10 already written months ago but he re-written the entire thing because his new editor suggested it?

not saying its good but I think its mostly to be expected. I do hope they do the big line up so we get to see golem Gargantua

Well the anime had to cut three volumes and compact them into 10 episodes, it is kind of understandable that some scenes would get heavily cut.

More like he took the prologue and expanded on it, most of vol. 10 was dwarfs wich became vol.11.

Originally vol.10 was gonna be about Dwarves and the consequences of the war we're gonna be explained in about 50 pages, Maruyama's editor bascicly said no to that and told him he had fully to explore the consequences of the war so he pushed the dwarves into vol.11 and wrote something entirely new for vol.10.

I hope the mangaka don't fuck up with the chair scene. I wouldn't mind if he cuts some of Climb' parts in volume 5, but for the love of God, please don't fuck operation Gehenma. I'm also afraid on how he will adapt volume 8.

He was also busy with bonus novels for the anime and his other job.

Wait how'd they already get vol.10? It should be released this Monday right?

Did he do the extras for the anime?

>Re-reading Climb 6 times.
Jesus.