Freeza successfully defeats Goku in an intense fight sapping him of almost all his energy

>Freeza successfully defeats Goku in an intense fight sapping him of almost all his energy
>Now he has to fight Vegeta who is at 100%
>Freeza still manages to find a way to win, not only killing Vegeta but destroying Earth too
>Whis DEUS EX MACHINA and winds back time robbing Freeza of his well deserved win
>Goku discards his no-kill rule

Worst Dragonball movie

We didn't even get to see Freeza at his true peak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKOTtx-uOEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Goku discards his no-kill rule

*Adult Goku

>Freeza successfully defeats Goku in an intense fight sapping him of almost all his energy
Wut? He lost. He had to cheat by getting his lackey to shoot Goku in the back

>cheat
Hardly

If you get taken out by a simple laser ray to the back then you deserve to lose
Besides he planned that attack out from the beginning

Didn´t he kill Freeza?

Yakon

No. Adult Goku only killed Yakon and Kid Buu in Dragonball Z.

He famously let him live repeatedly after Freeza kept fucking him over and killing his friends

Trunks killed Freeza

Goku doesn't have a no-kill rule, he just avoids it if he can. He was totally willing to kill Cell if he could

Also, as someone said, Yakon

Yakon doesn't count, he gorged on Gokus power

He didn't kill freeze back then (future trunks did) But adault Goku killed Kid Boo - there was no "no-kill"-rule - he just spared many opponents in which he had confidence they could learn from their mistakes.. and als would be great sparingpartners in the future.

Goku forced fed a dude with ki till he exploded.

He could actually kill Cell, but he wanted Gohan to do it. Which wasn´t a great move, since Gohan hated to fight.

Cell was an android

> he just avoids it if he can
He gave freeza a dozen chances to leave

Goku never had a no kill rule, he just stopped killing as an adult when he realized intelligent beings are different from random animals he kills to eat.

He didn't kill him because they rescued him but he did try to actually kill him. unless I am forgetting something

Goku was blowing Cell the fuck out during their fight but he stopped caring and made Gohan do it.

He killed a handfull of Redribbon operatives when he was a kid.
Also Radditz. Even when it was Piccolo delivering the blow he was in for killing him.

You really don't remember Goku showing Freeza mercy and having it thrown back in his face?

Nah, he couldn't. Cell was holding back while facing Goku. When Cell's ki didn't drop in spite of the warp Kamehameha, he realized that he wasn't on his level.

>Hardly
No that's cheating. Freeza had already lost when Goku and Vegeta realized that his transformation cost a lot of energy hence why towards the end he wasn't taking him seriously and should have ended it right away if he wasn't so damn overconfident
>Besides he planned that attack out from the beginning
Yes...he planned to cheat that's still cheating. His last attack was essentially a if I can't beat you I'll take everyone down with me kamikaze attack. He pretty much lost the bout between both of them.

>Vegeta never redeemed himself
>Vegeta WILL never redeem himself

>I'll take everyone down with me kamikaze attack.
But he survives though, according to Whis, even though the movie doesn't show him.

Yes his species can survive in space but I doubt he'll be able to continue the fight regardless. It was pretty much just a last FUCK YOU to Vegeta.

nah

It's like Batman and prep time

>Batman and prep time
>Q-q-q-q-q-q-quick shoot him in the back!

Showing Freeza mercy=!no kill rule. He let him go because he's a good guy at heart and even said "get stronger and come back and fight me some day".

but he planned on getting into that situation BEFORE the fight started

Vegeta is just a generic "bastard with a heart of gold" these days

At this point Freeza is closer to what Vegeta orignally was

So Freeza planned on losing a shit ton of energy on his new transformation until he was backed to a corner and Goku was in a position that Serbet could shoot him with a laser.

yeah, but he eventually kills freiza

youtube.com/watch?v=tKOTtx-uOEk

or at least tried, didn't realized how resilient he was. but as far as he was aware he killed him

More like:
>Frieza gets resurrected by his minions, because what everyone whishes for is a murderous tyrant who explodes his subordinates at whim (also a villain form Frieza's race, we have never seen that before )
>apparently in just 4 months he can get as strong as Goku after like 15 years of autistic training, power levels are bullshit
>Gohan is now super weak despite being fine after 7 years of no training in Buu saga, power levels are bullshit
>Goku defeats Frieza again and lowers his guard, despite knowing opponent's treacherous nature
>Vegeta toys with Frieza instead of killing him instantly by surprise, despite knowing opponent's rage-quitting nature
>Earth explodes, but actually doesn't thanks to a convenient user of convenient power conveniently being in a convenient time and place
>all so Kakarot can slide his dick gently down Veggie's moist throat again

Gokufags mad because muh laser.
Vegetafags mad because muh kaka carrot cake.
Gohanfags dead because they just hanged themselves.

That didn't kill Freeza

>>Frieza gets resurrected by his minions, because what everyone whishes for is a murderous tyrant who explodes his subordinates at whim (also a villain form Frieza's race, we have never seen that before )
I didn't have an issue with that, they were loyal to his empire and wanted it returned to its former glory, none of them were too familiar with him

>>apparently in just 4 months he can get as strong as Goku after like 15 years of autistic training, power levels are bullshit
latent potential, lazy genius etc.

>>Gohan is now super weak despite being fine after 7 years of no training in Buu saga, power levels are bullshit
Gohan isn't super weak but he knew Freeza was on another level

>>Goku defeats Frieza again and lowers his guard, despite knowing opponent's treacherous nature
Goku is a good lad

>>Vegeta toys with Frieza instead of killing him instantly by surprise, despite knowing opponent's rage-quitting nature
Vegeta is a sadistic bastard

And like I just said in the post you are replying to, killing was his intent which invalidates this made up rule that he had of no killing.

As he said, he intended to kill him there. Freeza's just tough as shit

>becomes stronger than goku and buu in 4 months

Imagine buu or cell trained

Kid Goku was a little murderhobo and adult Goku tried to kill Frieza after being backstabbed, tried to kill Cell, told Gohan to kill Cell, killed Yakon, killed Buu.
His no killing policy started after training with Kami if I recall correctly and lasted until Frieza proved that it wasn't the greatest idea.

Cell and Buu were already at 100%

Fine, attempting to kill Freeza was due to it being his first time as a SSJ, his raging heart was clouding his judgement

That is literally something you just made up.
Same with this no-killing rule bullshit.

Fuck off.

Spinoff where Frieza is the main character when?

>Vegeta never got to get his revenge on Frieza
>Vegeta toyed with Freiza even though he knows what Frieza is capable of
>Vegeta didn't rip Frieza's head off in 3 seconds after years of pent up anger

Biggest flaws of the movie

Trunks killed frieza when he came back the second time. Goku annihilated him and left him on an exploding planet. I think it was safe to assume Goku wanted him dead.

Who cares for the freaking Freezer?

We need a spin-off of the (mis)adventures of the Ginyu tokusentai before they go to Namek and die like bitches. That would be infinitely more interesting (and funny).

>Goku annihilated him and left him on an exploding planet.
Goku knew he could breath in space

>Goku annihilated him
He beat him up but didn't ensure his death. Freezer effectively killed himself that time. Goku even gave him energy so he could at least escape the planet.

Goku was merciful, but then Freezer just spat it in his face, then Goku left him to die.

Yes, that's exactly why I want to have a Frieza spinoff, to avoid the supposedly hilarious gags, slice of life, and all that other trash.

That and having a main character who doesn't have qualms about methods to achieve his objectives would be a great change of pace.

and cell trained by devouring others

How boring. You make it on your own and enjoy it on your own.

>successfully

Sorbet shot him when he had his guard down. He cheated.

>he planned that out from he beginning

As a last resort back up plan. He didn't plan on losing and when he did he threw a tantrum.

Frieza's a child: the movie.

Freezer looked like he was explicitly disintegrated with that last blast, though. If he wasn't brought back a few chapters later, I don't think anybody would have asked any questions.

>revenge

For what? In the original manga Frieza doted on Vegeta like he was a son to him and treated him well, even it being hunted that he was also protecting him from the Ginyu Force. Vegeta didn't even care about his father or planet that Frieza obliterated, he just wanted to rule the universe alone and betrayed him, so Frieza kicked his ass.

Granted that could be a good reason for revenge but he still took too long.

>No kill rule

Dumb dubbaby

okay so

Having a go at Dragon Ball over Deus Ex Machina in any one specific part is like criticizing a dog for shitting. It happens all the time, even in the manga. So it's not a point you can use considering this isn't actually that bad - we went in knowing no idea the extent of Whis' abilities and I believe it is alluded to earlier in the movie.

Second, Goku doesn't HAVE a no-kill rule. He just spares strong opponents often in the hope they'll redeem themselves and he'll be able to fight them when they're even stronger.

Seriously, read the fucking manga.

I don't know where so many people got this idea from. He wanted Gohan to do it because he realized Gohan was the most likely to ascend and become stronger than Cell. The reason he stopped fighting is specifically because he realized Cell was humoring him and not fighting seriously.

>I don't know where so many people got this idea from.
Maybe the fight played out differently in the anime? Anybody who read the manga could have seen that Goku had no upper hand whatsoever.

Super is really lacking in screaming/long power ups

Yet they still manage to move at a snails pace

too much sol shit, even original DBZ with all of its filler didn't have this much

I mean, if that shunkan ido kamehameha got Cell completely, he would've been a goner. But without super attacks, I agree, Cell was stronger.

>no kill rule

Pretty sure he tried to kill Cell, blowing up his head and everything and did kill Buu. So I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It was the people of Earth who killed Buu

He also tried to kill Frieza on Namek after Frieza tried to attack him while he had his back turned.

I love dumb american memes

>no-kill rule
He's not Superman, you retard

He was based on him, retard

Goku should have one of the highest kill counts in the series, behind the guys killing world populations for Freeza. How many soldiers in RR army did he kill? Hundreds? Thousands?

>Being based on something means he's exactly like him in personality
Goku never had a no kill rule. Don't tell me the dub had that shit or something.

>Trunks killed Freeza
Trunks killed Freeza in the regular timeline, but Goku killed Freeza in Trunk's timeline when he came back to earth. Goku never had a no kill rule.

literally zero

>Goku killed Freeza in Trunk's timeline
That's irrelevant to the Goku in the timeline we know

>irrelevant
But that Goku was exactly the same as the normal Goku, so it makes perfect sense.

I think only Vegeta has a higher on screen kill count when he killed all those people at the tournament. Otherwise Goku has the second highest on screen kill count.

Goku killed like dozens of dudes in the Red Ribbon Army.

I liked the movie, it was light in tone and reminded me of the tone of early Dragon Ball. The stakes don't always have to be insane for it to be engaging.

>pile of enemies includes the original Son Gohan
>no Vegeta
Wtf is this bullshit

The win over Freeza was cheap though

First Freeza basically beat himself and then there was timebullshittery

Goku never killed Vegeta, unless you mean where is vegeta's.

Anime or manga?

If we're talking anime then DB and DBZ are split since they're so different

That reminds me

Saibaman >>> Master Roshi >>>> Freeza henchman

How the fuck did Freeza take over half the universe?

Anime added a lot of things, but I think the pictures are based on the manga. Vegeta killed a lot more people in the anime on screen.

>Superman
Does Superman has a No-kill rule? I know Batman has one, but Superman has pretty much killed all the strongest villains he has fought. He has more like a "Don't use your power for selfish purposes" rule than a proper No-kill rule.

Depends on which version of Superman. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't.

The explanation is that Buff Roshi was always strong, but he was basically a glass canon that could only launch one powerful attack. Roshi has begun to train that form so he can use it in a regular fight.

Frieza had a army filled with people that can destroy the moon, its not hard to see why he conquered so much.

The real question is why was everyone in U6 so much stronger then U7 on average.

Superman has a very hard no-kill rule, some of his best moments come from him expressing it

He's also extremely forgiving
>Brainiac destroys hundreds of planets in his pursuit of his goal (including Supermans home planet)
>achieves his goal
>Superman "guess we don't need to fight anymore"

>U6
>U7
What is this?

>Son Goku is based on Superman
>Supermam
>Not Sun Wukong

Stay retarded

You're a fucking retard

dbz is shit.

So based on this movie, Frieza has the highest power output potential out of all the damn characters?

I still believe Gohan has the highest potential

You're thinking of Suppaman from Toriyama's other manga, Dr Slump.

>not Goku successfully defeats Frieza in a disappointing fight sapping him of almost all his energy & then Sorbet potshots Goku

>Spawns 5 Cell Jrs
>all are pure perfect
>SSJG Cell & 5 SSJG Cell Jrs
>train for 4 months + self-destruct Zenkai
>SSGSS Golden Cell & 5 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs
>Piccolo DNA
>Namekian fusion
>SSGSS Golden Cell + 5 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs

I think Goku killed a lot more enemies than the ones in the pic.

He kills Freeza in Trunks' Timeline.