>***,273位/***,370位 (**1,236 pt) [*,*43予約] 2016/06/22 Flying Witch

>***,340位/***,375位 (**1,826 pt) [*,*49予約] 2016/06/22 Haifuri

>****,575位/***,592位 ○ (**1,423 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/06/17 SUPER LOVERS

>***,672位/***,562位 (***,881 pt) [*,**7予約] 2016/06/23 Netoge

>***,731位/***,599位 (***,794 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/06/24 Bungou Straight Dogs

>***,841位/***,908位 (***,565 pt) [*,*12予約] 2016/06/29 Sansha Sanyou

>***,970位/**1,105位 (***,555 pt) [*,**1予約] 2016/06/22 Asterisk War

>***,988位/**1,118位 (***,391 pt) [*,**9予約] 2016/06/22 Unhappy

>**1,163位/**2,081位 (***,839 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/06/21 Bakuon!!

>**1,206位/***,992位 (***,454 pt) [*,**1予約] 2016/10/19 Kuromukuro

>**1,435位/**1,150位 (***,401 pt) [*,**3予約] 2016/06/22 Boku no Pico

>**1,445位/**1,846位 (***,383 pt) [*,**5予約] 2016/06/08 Kiznaiver

>**1,546位/**3,316位 (***,339 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/06/24 Tanaka

>**1,678位/**1,337位 ◎ (***,*72 pt) [*,**3予約] 2016/07/29 Big Order

>*59,439位/*58,647位 (***,*46 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/06/22 END THIS RIDE

>>*59,439位/*58,647位 (***,*46 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/06/22 END THIS RIDE

I can't laugh anymore, just feel.

I am angry that an anime that I dislike will probably be bought by a large number of Japanese anime fans, so to vent out my frustration, I shall complain about it on Sup Forums and post in the threads of the anime that offends me how much I detest it.
I am happy that an anime that I like will probably be bought by a large number of Japanese anime fans, because it makes me feel like I have good taste when a significant number of people buy it to make it commercially successful, and I shall post this fact every time to remind everyone on Sup Forums that I am now a winner.
I am happy that an anime that I dislike will probably not be bought by a large number of Japanese anime fans, because it allows me to believe that I have good taste too when no significant number of people buy it to make it commercially successful.
I am angry that an anime that I like will probably not be bought by a large number of Japanese anime fans, because I still harbor the belief that a continuation of the show that I watch for free is dependent on those people.

>>**1,445位/**1,846位 (***,383 pt) [*,**5予約] 2016/06/08 Kiznaiver

Down it goes again.

Self-esteem check thread

[Obligatory shitpost]

>***,108位/***,110位 (---,--- pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/09/14 Luluco

At least now we know that Luluco will have a BD.

Why haven't they announced it earlier?

>savior of anime

Something is wrong about this but I can't put a finger on it.

WIT FINDS A WAY

>Luluco higher than Kiznaiver
>a literal meme-n-cameo show is doing better than Trigger's serious show

What do these numbers mean?

I see you don't know how to read it.

Luluco is looking to do better the memenaiver, and kabaneri jumped from 3.8k to 4.1k, biggest single jump it's done recently. Re:zero also doing pretty well, all is good with the world.

>Habanero is the king as nature intended
>Luluco freshly got on the list pretty high
>freaking Luluco

>>***,731位/***,599位 (***,794 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/06/24 Bungou Straight Dogs

>Bungou Straight Dogs

People really liked the steampunk SoL episode.

Kabaneri always wins baby

Kiznaiverfags can no longer say it's just trigger hate, luluco ranked why higher then kiznaiver ever could, and it's only the beginning.

I feel bad for the newbie seiyuu who got put on this. To give it two cour someone in management must have thought it would sell, too.

It also has a dub in the works. This is the big hit that everyone banked on.

I didn't think Araki could do sol that well.

yup, love kek la kek and enjoying luluco, but kiznaiver is kinda lame

How can Trigger fit so many best girls in a 7 minutes long show?

Where did Joker Game go?

shounen maid

Jesus fucking christ

>steampunk
Okay. I'm going to watch it. If it just has some gears and pipes shoved in randomly, I'm going to hunt you down and torture your faggot ass.

Took me some time to understand what anime what was.

Isn't it Boku no Hero Academia?

Things look well for Trigger's next anime, then. Luluco is literally advertisement for their Imaishi's next big show.

>Kek
>xD

Kiznaiver was a mistake

>tfw trigger is dead

If anything it has too much dumb steam stuff.

Will Flying Witch get a second season?

MODS

Okada was a mistake

Is Endride even worth watching? Seemed like based on the premise, it should be kinda higher, more like a non-mecha fujobait Escaflowne.

Mayoiga is great though

It focuses more on the character than the steam punk, but the main character is a steam smith and 50% of everything that comes out of his mouth is pseudo steampunk shit(not say that's a bad thing.)

The technology is there though and it's pretty interesting to see how they use it.
Honestly i just liked how instead of massive info dumps about how the technology works, they just show you, which could be a bad thing if you enjoy steampunk because it goes in deep detail about how every little thing functions.

But it's not even on the list.

And the list stops on fucking 1600

I wouldn't worry about them, they already have their big savior original anime planned. Luluco exists primarily to advertise it and the final episode will have a teaser. It's also supposed to celebrate Gurren Lagann's 10th anniversary, it's an action packed Imaishi-directed show with lots of sexy girls (designed by Nishigori). The teaser is next month when Luluco's end and the official announcement is in September.

EDGY BITCH
EDGY BITCH
EDGY BITCH

Popular =/= good

user it's fun. it's supposed to just be cool and somewhat practical but being too realistic can make it boring. That being said steam powered bow is cool.

But that's not what we're talking about though

I think when I saw the dub announcement I needed a few seconds to recover. This is a mobage adaption. Who in their right mind would put so much faith into a fucking mobile game anime?

I don't even understand how the industry makes money anymore.

>yfw this new trigger anime will have Luluco after a timeskip as the voluptuous MC

Crunchyroll

>Not listing all shows
meh, not worth edgy bitch post

Ride ended

What went wrong?

I'm not saying I don't like it. I just don't want him to expect everything to be realistic.

You know.

PUSH!

>Aniplex pushing hairfuri so hard but it's still doing average and failing to become the phenomenon they wanted

Shounen Jump adaptations aren't known for selling BDs unless you're fujoshit.

Hamsters were a mistake.

I wonder if Crunchyroll would be able to get away with hiking their fees every year like Netflix does. But Netflix has the excuse of creating original content.

Merchandising

I'm surprised anybody thought that this would be a big thing. It was obviously just gonna be some shit flavor of the week

>B..b..but GuP
No.

Crunchyroll is already funding anime, they are part of the production committee of Luluco, Kiznaiver and Hackadoll.

Endride's issue is being trapped in another world shit with similar flavor to unremarkable things like Kiba and Escaflowne rather than re:zero and Konosuba (Red:being 15 years too late to be taken seriously, like how Ghost Stories is unwatchable without DUDE JEWS LMAO dub due to being a pile of dated cliches).

Did I miss something?

Why is a joke series this high?

Didn't bahamut push TONS of product?

slow as fuck pacing compared to the manga

Because Imaishi is magic. His next big show will save Trigger.

>le ebin references xDDD

Luluco is a good girl.

It just got listed today. I'm pretty sure it will go lower as the week goes on. Especially considering it comes out in September

Remember when Kuromukuro was in the top 100

>Is Endride even worth watching?
Yes

It's literally one chapter per episode.

I hope trigger fails to deliver as always.

It was a joke series BEFORE they went into space.

Godly Wit

Spring is a weak season and miracles happen.

I do say the show functions but its a pile of fantasy cliches 15 years too late

20k sales, Yoko-tier amount of figures for the girls, Imaishi saves original anime.

>*59,439位/*58,647位 (***,*46 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/06/22 END THIS RIDE
So I'm not the only one watching this, right?

Wasn't Bahamut also completely funded by Cygames?

See Also the disc is probably cheaper than the rest too, since it just short anime.
Luluco is fun ride though. Solid 8.25/10 for me.

>Spring is a weak season

if you're only watching 4 shows maybe.

Stop this stupid meme, trigger is just as mediocre as late gainax, a gangrenous limb removed from a gangrenous body.

Kabaneri is still not going to end up with a higher than 10k average ranking. It's barely Konosuba tier.

It'd be a pretty average show if it had been released like 10 years ago

Sales-wise, it's a very weak season. Best sellers Macross and Kabaneri may barely end up with a 10k average and it may be much lower in the end.

How do I even read these charts anyway?

2 chaoters autist

Speak of Kuromukuro, why first volume release so late? October 19 means it's going to release with some Summer shows volume 2.

Why is this season selling so bad?

Even compared to last season.

Nah, the fact that shit like Kabaneri is selling proves how weak this season was.

It has a deal with Netflix so that's probably why

BECAUSE IT'S SHIT

Oh come the fuck on, Kabaneri is like scientifically designed to sell. It has like a bunch of things that are popular in previous anime with a popular character designer and a meme director/writer team. You can't seriously be questioning why it's selling

>Kabaneri is like scientifically designed to sell.
So is Kiznaiver, Stray Dogs, and Haifuri

Aniplex thinks they can tack cute girls on military settings and instantly have a monster hit that dominates the season

It's in my top three

Kiznaiver has been boring shit, you can have the formula but if you're boring shit the whole time nothing's going to happen. Bungou is an adaptation so nobody cares if it did good or not and just because you put a bunch of cute girls in one place doesn't mean it will immediately sell, if it did half the shows in the bottom list would do better

>b...bu..but GuP was
No.

>with a popular character designer
Mikimoto hasn't been relevant in years . This is mainly selling because of Mumei

Do japs spend their money in other things during spring or what?

It's being well received in Japan too, yet the sales doesn't refflect that.

Her voice disturbs me.