>She sees that the white hoe has a biracial child
>"Fuckin' coalburner"
>White bitch shows the hag who's BOSS

Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=QfVIyBR6XiM

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=QfVIyBR6XiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmm, where'd she learn to beat-down like that?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

In a ghetto home with 15 halfbreed nigglets running around probably. Fuck coal burners, I hope they die just as much as coons.

Why did you make this thread about 2 white trashes fighting each other? I feel like a loser now.

What am I doing here? There must be more to life than this.

Fuck off fake Texas. This is like 2 months old, and has been posted at least 100 times. They're both stupid cunts.

She's a nigger now.

>Please sign in to verify you are an adult

Wow, the trailer trash you got in the states are even worse then niggers, kek.

I'm dating an Asian girl -_-

>i beat up an old lady im so cool lol
>also not implying that she learnt to fight because she lives in the nigger ghetto
i bet that op is the typical nigger that just goes to the commie marches on september 13th just because allende killed himself

Bump, muthafucka

Getting punched in the mouth by the niggers she learned some moves+she's on edge.

Nah.

why don't you go play outside? I'm sure there's a nice punji pit or landmine laying around

Now watch the larpers unironically defend that trailer whale

I'd unrionically mail both

nope

that was satisfying to watch

Not sure about anyone else, but i'm not even taking the context of what the argument was about;

the old bitch started the shit when she crouched down with her legs spread like a sumo wrestler flailing her neck around like a chicken in front of the other chick's face.

>someone impregnated that thing

American males are fucking pathetic

>It's the mapuche posting anti white webms again
Gtfo fag

>Ladyboy: The Country

>criticizes another country as having pussy males

YouTube just removed the video. Must have been 2edgy for us. I'm going to go back to my lollipop and tricycle now. Thanks for keeping the world safe, large-nosed overlords!

>the absolute state of Austrians

hot

What would you do if a woman tried to literally strangle you, user?

I'm not white

get a job nigger

Hahahahaha

We got a feisty one

Well said user. Im gonna get back to studying now.

Nothings gonna change the fact that only 1 of them will survive the upcoming race war.

Coal burning trailer trash ARE niggers user.

Asian boi pucci is better

Niggers*

Also your number one export is chicks with dicks, if you had any less room to talk you wouldn't be able to breath.

White on white violence needs to stop.

You're missing out, it was entertaining as fuck

All them fitness classes are paying off.

Stop posting this in every thread

>he doesn't know trick
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=QfVIyBR6XiM

Fuck off peasant faggot.

>a white woman harassing another white woman and then she got beaten up by her
how is the old hag racist?

Keep posting this in every thread

Then get the Fuck out of America

racists btfo good on that woman

dayum racist earned it ::::33333

you forgot to change your flag, slope