Redpill me on British people

Redpill me on British people

Is it true that they are intellectually superior to continental europoors?
But how is it possible if most of Sup Forumstards agree with the fact that they inbreds?

Are they more socially conservative than let's say French people or swedcucks?

They are self hating cucks

Oh my

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

self irony is a noice thing

Why is she not my gf

>Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts,
hardest part

self bump

seems it didn't work

second bump

You have to go back Ahmed.

You'd tell her to cover that shit up and dress more appropriately if she was your girlfriend or wife.

That kuffar needs to cover up, before I cover her in acid.

>That kuffar needs to cover up, before I cover her in acid.

This.

That girl is way too attractive to be british

>Is it true that they are intellectually superior to continental europoors?
No, as you can see by the state of their country. They are as retarded as Germans and French

don't self bumb you pathetic user I'm actually embarrassed

sage this bitch for it

b..but I'm really curious about that subject and I didn't get any answers

Can't say for sure. The continent is full of different types.

I was fairly surprised how intellectually plain most English were. They have a similar percentage of gifted minds, but I would think no different than other Western Europeans.

>Redpill me on British people
>
>Is it true that they are intellectually superior to continental europoors?

They are like more wealthy Russians.
Same chavs are assholes in tracksuits.

They aren't actually inbred at all.

Recently I found out this isn't even really a steryotype outside Sup Forums