Where exactly did this shit come from? You never saw it before 2014

Where exactly did this shit come from? You never saw it before 2014.

>Cultural appropriation
>Micro aggression
>Trigger word
>Safe space
>Infinite genders
>CIS white male

Where the fuck did all these special little snowflakes come from and why are colleges catering to them? Why do we have this mental illness being passed off as "progression"? is it because Americans are too entitled and privileged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuM3MXKxCQk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((they)))

people trying to one-up each other with virtue signalling

society ran out of normal stuff to virtue signal, so now people just make shit up.

What do they benefit from though? How do they gain anything out of this?

I don't understand why they'd want to destroy white civilization so bad because isn't that the majority of their customers for the large corporations and products everywhere?

They would have to put aside their greed for money just to want to destroy white civilization and values.

Nah, it was around pre-2014. It just exploded into the mainstream around that time. The internet is great overall but it also allows shitty ideas like these to amplify themselves and corrupt vulnerable young people.

Before 2014, it was a small pocket of people that no one paid attention to. I don't think anyone cared about people not being called their made up gender back then.

Today though, Hollywood, talk shows, the MSM, social networks and our educational system panders hard to it. I just don't understand how this level of mental illness became mainstream and acceptable.

It all existed beforehand. GamerGate just made people start to notice it.

Women's studies and other area studies departments (who the rest of academia used to not listen to). This got out onto tumblr. People not in college picked it up. New students believe it. College admin forces it down the gullets of the rest of academia despite safe spaces and trigger warnings not even being within psychiatry or part ptsd treatment.

This crap is psuedoscience and should not be tolerated

After Occupy Wall Street, which tried to unite the bottom 99%, was shit down (((they))) set out to divide the shit out of the 99%. Antifa, BLM, tranny rights etc are all sockpuppets that the 1% are using to set the proles at each others' throats.

The culmination of 5+ years of retards finding each other through Tumblr, Twitter, and Zionbook combined with Obama greenlighting "intellectuals" to go all out through the education system and 5th pillar media

This could have all been postponed had that nigger not given out phones.

Tumblr had a containment breach. Tumblr was supposed to be a containment board like Sup Forums. Now look at what you've done.

This shit formulated in the 90s my dude with shit like the Spice Girls, as a young guy you just brush it off as "well girls are dumb". The problem is they literally never grow beyond that school yard mentality. You see grown women of 30+ as grown women, but in reality a substantial amount of them are still just 15 year old teenagers. Same for some guys too but it's way more prevalent in women

3rd wave feminism is the modern equivalent of women collectively putting all men in the dog house because we're not quite as wealthy as our parents and men didn't meet their ridiculous disney level expectations

the left needed a collective excuse as to why women still underperform and behave like such cunts, despite men of this generation making giant strides in technology, wealth, transport, health, and the general standard of living. women really didn't advance all that much except in fashion, not that they needed to

so feminism legitimizes women behaving like complete cunts to all white men since at a lifestyle level there is nothing for them to bitch about anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=NuM3MXKxCQk

they have opportunity, they have complete independence, every annoying beta or alpha leaves them the fuck alone now because it's "creepy" to approach women period, and they're allowed into pretty much every male club where they shit all over it while white knights defend them

You're going to see a very strong push back against it eventually when enough women in their 30s start realizing that no one wants them. Problem is it'll be too late at that point. The younger generation might recover from it but I really doubt it. Once a girl is in college and they've gone down that path, RIP.. it just spirals from that point on. The guys who do that shit are fucked in the head.

Must be awful for the parents I always think, to see your kid turn from a normal pleasant person into this raging fat cunt with dyed hair and piercings. It's fucking disgusting honestly.

Basically these

I remember first seeing some of these ideas back in 2010. But they were definitely fringe views back then. But over time more people got swept up in them

Obama permanently ruined politics

why are we being contained lmao?

Good analysis

moot wanted to contain Sup Forums but he never could

mods are slaves to hot pockets

This is what the struggle for dominance looks like in a communist mouse utopia.

More degeneration results in a population that supports big government and the NWO.

it's literally the far left equivalent of what goes on here.
i don't know why it's so surprising, the internet is the perfect propaganda mill.

>GDQ blacklisting an emote because muh feelings

No wonder GDQ is going down the drain

class warfare, racial dision and the battle of the sexes are tools the left uses to make everybody angry and divided all the time

GDQ was surprised and shocked that Twitch chat wasn't welcoming of guys putting on dresses and calling themselves women. Once they banned that emote, they started spamming DansGame and once they banned that, they started spamming WutFace.

They eventually unblacklisted emotes. Twitch chat is probably one of the few places I've seen that doesn't buy into any of this bullshit.

trannies DansGame

This is clear, but who came up with it/is responsible to i being pushed in mainstream?

>my kill *TriHard*

>When most movie production companies and talk show producers are owned by people with last names like Goldman, Schultz or Lebowitz

The mystery's not who is doing it at this point buy why and what they're hoping to gain from it.

Who even cares about GDQ anymore?
(((They'll))) ban you for anything and a lot of emotes are banned on there. It got to big and too "professional"

VI VON ZULUL

A lot of speedrunners become mentally ill. Like that Narcissawright weirdo who used to be really good at speedrunning.

They sit in a dark room all day playing the same old retro game over and over for months just to find how to optimally beat it in the quickest time possible. They end up going insane and a lot of them start buying women's clothes for attention. In 2017, they can call themselves "women" and gain acceptance from it.

speed running is the most autistic shit ever, but it's interesting

I feel like I should turn back now

Lets just hope they never change the fundraiser from cancer to LGBT support.

If gender progressives get to dictate the words we use, I have every right to refuse to be called "cis". I'm not cis and I would never agree to be called that.

Not just because it's their language; because they're not even using the language properly.

Cis and trans come from latin. Prior to the progressives' use of the terms, they were used in organic chemistry to refer to chiralities of molecules. Molecules can exist in right-handed and left-handed forms, mirror images of each other. They're trying to use scientific sounding terms to legitimize/normalize their claim that one is just as viable as the other.

Only problem is, in nature and in the human body, only one form is generally biologically viable. Sometimes the other form is detrimental and/or has a blocking effect on the beneficial form. Although it has the same chemical formula, the arrangement of its atoms make the molecules behave differently.

If you ate a diet where all the amino acids and sugars had reversed chirality, it would not be good for your health.

ALL of this was around in the 90's

spoken like the cismale patriach you are

I'm not intolerant, friend, I just have a natural reaction to bullshit. I was born this way. You be you, just don't try to convince me I can't be me. I get to define who I am, and it ain't "cis". Any effort to convince me otherwise is oppression. Patriarch I can live with, as long as it is given the due respect it has overwhelmingly earned.

Destroy the functioning nations to make their populations beg for global government.